I have a successful trading bot I am proposing the idea of participatory - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abdalrahman

I have a successful trading bot I am proposing the idea of participatory

To the supervisors, please inform me if you violate any of the service rules
Hello my friends
For those who trade, they definitely know a platform Binary so they have a bot trading section, meaning that you install a bot in your account and it starts trading according to certain conditions pre-programmed on.
Of course there are many and many bots, including free and paid ones
Today I have the best payed bot I have seen yet
I was trying this bot a month ago on my demo account, and the results were very excellent, but unfortunately I do not have the capital required to operate the bot
This bot, if you want to guarantee your profit, you must have an account of $ 100 and more
What is needed is to find someone who has $ 100 and we both share
He will be the funder and I will be responsible for the profit
We will already have 20 dollars a day in net profit, and I pledge to do so
For whoever has the required please do not hesitate to contact me
If you want to through my message box on the forum or via my telegram: @aboda2000

In my opinion I wouldn't trust this person. Don't trust random strangers on the internet with crazy ideas and promising great returns. Protect yourself from scams everyone.

I know binary platform and I used it too (a forex broker) but according to my experience I dare to say that it is VERY RISKY to use that platform to double your money. I tried it with $20 and in less than one hour I withdrew $90, then I trusted and the next day I deposited $300 so that I can withdraw up to 3x-5x easily! You won't believe but in less than 30 minutes I remained with $9 only! I tried again by depositing $50 and I used a bot, but I lost it as well. This is a risky platform so it's better to invest your own money to protect your reputation! 

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Yes in  my opinion  it is highly  risky to choose  binary  platform because  if you get profit  from it and know about  it then you will be successful.but do your own work never trust  anybody.