Why cryptotalk can't be used without website? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Anayah khan

Why cryptotalk can't be used without website?

Hello friend, I think you are in one of the countries that are banned here from working in cryptocurrencies

So you have to be careful at work here

Because either you will be banned by your country

Or through the site here

It's really sad all the best for everyone here

• +1 1

It is clear from your speech that you belong to a country whose government prohibits working in encrypted currencies, and this is the main reason why you are unable to work in the forum except by using VPN programs. This is very unfortunate. I hope that this issue will be resolved and your countries will break the ban on working in encrypted currencies

• +2 1

It's true that there is no app for crytotalk and it can only be reach on website. But I think the administration of the forum should introduce an app as it will increase the popularity of the forum and give an easy access to the members.

A proper reason can't be assigned as it's upto the originator of cryptotalk. They haven't created any app. So we can access it only on websites. So never bother for other applications. Moreover VPN is used by those members who belong to banned countries. 

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Dear it is completely a web based platform, so we can only use this on website not without website. At the present time there is no application available for crypto talk. I think soon cryptotalk convert into an application. The idea of application for this site can facilitate the work more.