We can earn and learn at the same time - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Usman Bhinder

We can earn and learn at the same time

You're right, this forum is the best place to gaing some money and improving our knowledge about crypto at the same time. I am a student and the earnings that i got from here is really helping me. I think we all needs to be efficient member in this forum so we can create sustainable income and improve our knowledge.

• +3 1

crypto talk is a great way to make money and gain knowledge.It is a parfect platform to gain knowledge and profit at the same time.It improve our English Grammar and increases our knowledge so that we can acquire knowledge and earn at the same time.

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either. I have learned something and we have been able to improve our mental development. I hope I can master a lot more from this forum up front. From here we can focus more on ourselves through our willpower and perseverance.

Yes of course we can learn and learn at the same time, in this platform you can earn and learn both, it is a source of earning, take care and Good Luck my friend...

On 1/6/2021 at 10:58 PM, Usman Bhinder said:

Crypto talk  is  the  best  platform  were  we can earn and learn at the same time. I am telling  you  this  from my personal experience . It is  very useful platform  for getting knowledge  . I learn  and improve  ny english  learning skills and improve  my  grammar . I am a students .It  is  very helpful  platform  for poor  students  that  are  not  fulfill their study  fee. I advice then  to join  crypto  talk  for earning and learning at the  same time .

yes my dear friend obviously you are 100% right and I am angry from your point of view. The reason is that we are here for getting more knowledge and experience from here and on the other hand crypto talk give us both opportunities at the same time like learning and teaching about forum and cryptocurrencies. on the other hand especially crypto dog gave us opportunity to get income from here. 💞

Yes sure i believe you this is very beneficial for every body even this is very useful for me because i found out alot of factors i progressed my English language thru writing and mainly i am still learning through this paintings and sure we recognise this is very useful for earning .

• Useful or interesting 1

I agree with you friend That is the main reason and benefit of cryptotalk, learning knowledge as well as earning at the same time, since based on the knowledge we have on a subject we can create or comment on one and this generates new income.

yes, I think so this is best way to learn with benefits. We learn knowledge about crypto plus little earnings

Spoiler
Spoiler

• +5 2

Through this platform we can earn and and learn. It is such a good platform for obtaining knowledge and we get paid for the work we do. Through this platform we can share our knowledge and help each others grow. By sharing our knowledge we get paid and also let others grow. It also improves oru speaking skills and also english grammar.we can help others and make our happy and contente through this platform. Thus this is a good platform.

Its truth that we can earn and learn from cryptotalk same time. It is one of the best and first platform in the world where we learn first and then earn.I think if someone work here only for month they have learned complete knowledge about cryptocurrency with the earning

• +3 1

This platform is really good for making money at the same time is delivered good experience on the aspects of crypto currencies, is good fro sharing knowledge and experience on the crypto currencies feld.

You are correct, the gathering is the best spot to gain proficiency with the essential standards of digital currencies notwithstanding bringing in cash to meet some every day necessities. Indeed, procuring here isn't viewed as pay, yet we can gather capital from it and begin exchanging it to acquire more benefits.

Yes, this the only forum where you can learn and earn. By doing comments on others posts you will earn money and for doing comments you have to read ghe topics which enhance your knowledge. This is why this forum is beneficial.

This is what we hope from this wonderful forum that we will achieve distinguished income while acquiring knowledge and skill in dealing with cryptocurrencies and acquiring a good English language for dialogue with members.

Yes Your information is best for us.By joining this platform, we can do earning and learning at the same time.Because this platform is the best among all the other applications,So on this platform earning and learning on it can be done in a good way

This is a question that many of us ask at a stage in our professional lives where enhancing our skills is pertinent to get better career opportunities. However, taking a break from work to focus on learning. Always experts said that learning is key to success and if you you want to succeed in your life first learn and then apply your learning skill in your field and be a successful man in your life

Yes you are absolutely right we can earn and learn at the same time. If i talk about myself then earn and the learn at the same time is one of my best hobby. It is not just possible but also very effective for students specially

Hello my friends, in every job you undertake in life, you learn something depends on how much we are willing to do with the quality of what we want to learn and obviously that we receive our reward for it in the world of cryptocurrencies, we not only receive those benefits but also We collect valuable friends who help us with our goals for that, thank you very much.

• +1 1

You can learn and earn at the same time in this great platform that is why the dedication to work in the platform is given people more power and skill to work and with this skills are also gain.

Yes you are right. This is the speciality of this platform where you can earn and learn at same time. Crypto talk is one of the best crypto platform among number of websites around. Payment method link to with yobit which is very easy to operate. Here you can learn about the investment, trading and much more about decentralized currencies.

On 1/6/2021 at 11:58 PM, Usman Bhinder said:

Crypto talk  is  the  best  platform  were  we can earn and learn at the same time. I am telling  you  this  from my personal experience . It is  very useful platform  for getting knowledge  . I learn  and improve  ny english  learning skills and improve  my  grammar . I am a students .It  is  very helpful  platform  for poor  students  that  are  not  fulfill their study  fee. I advice then  to join  crypto  talk  for earning and learning at the  same time .

That's right, if anyone wants to get  education and earn money, then the best website is cryptotalk.From this sitr we can gain knowledge and earn monry at a time this is so benefit for us.Thanks to this website.

Actually it is undisputable that crypto talk is doing great magic. I call it magic because they can not be teaching you and be paying you at the same time. Such scenarios are not common.

Hello my friend is already that this platform is the best place to earn knowledge in the field of encrypted currencies. They contain many wonderful articles as we can gain enough money to do our necessity for partial time I wish you success

• +1 1

Work and study at same time is hard but not impossible.Its possible.when you try to manage time and work. Make a realistic study timetable and factor everything in then work out which time's of the day you study best and try to centre your work around those if possible.In terms of time management and scheduling try to have clear routine done up every Sunday. form here, this will ease the burden you will have on your life.

In this forum, we can work and make money together because the forum provides money for every article published under the conditions and policy of the forum and every comment we do, the forum gives us 1000 satoshi and we are entitled to 20 comments per day, which is equivalent to 20 thousand satoshi