Can people steal my Bitcoin? - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
No Man

Can people steal my Bitcoin?

Dear you can save your money. You should not share your details of your bank account and you should to keep your phone in safely . And every account is connected with Gmail on mobile . If we lose our gmail then we can lose our money. So we should to keep care  about your Gmail password. 

• +5 1

This site is very safe but this does not mean that a specialized scammer steals from us in my particular case it has not happened to me but a friend of mine and the truth is that he trusted the scammer who promised very high profits and I advise him Don't trust him but he took his own risks. Be careful if they offer you the gold on a platter, it is a sign that they are going to cheat your luck.

No friend, there is absolutely no way that anyone can steal my bitcoins because it  is in our account that they already secure in  our account. So we can be free from all kind of tensions.

A friend of mine faced the same problem, which is the theft of his personal account, and it contained all his money that he worked and tired to make, but out of his misfortune, his account was stolen and his mistake was to write a very easy password, which made it a weak account. Please everyone learn from my friend’s mistake and take it into account.

Hello my friend,

I am afraid to tell you YES that our bitcoins can be stolen, hackers and scamers can steal our bitcoins by simple methods.

My opinion is to keep awake and stay away from unknown links and apps.

Best regards my friend.

Yes some hackers can steal your bitcoins and you will not be able to do any thing.So don't share your account on any insecure app or site.

If your wallet is secure and no one can penetrate it, then your money will remain safe and not vulnerable to penetration, but if it is not safe, you will be exposed to fraud and stealing money.

yeah,there are many scammer in internet. They always try to steal your crypto currency. But one thing remember don't give your personal information. And also dont click on unknown person link.

Hello dear friend, and thank you for this information. I am new to this forum and I do not want to be exposed to theft or fraud. I wish everyone good luck.

Dear anyone cannot stole our cryptocurrency. If we give efforts and on our accounts. It depend on us that how we care of our accounts. And how to create our password. We should not discuss our password with another. And we should to create strong password then anyone cannot stole our money.

I think it is impossible to hacking your wallet and stealing your bitcoin because it is high complex technology that is not easy as you imagine my friend, just make sure you take all the safety steps, so you become safe.

Yes, my friend, there are a lot of fraudulent pirates who steal bitcoin, so it is better to take precautions and be careful. We must beware of them because they are smart and experienced.

Yes, this is one of the most frequently asked questions.  Hackers can steal your bitcoin.  Bitcoin is a digital currency that uses cryptography to secure transactions.  Bitcoin transactions are recorded on a digital ledger called a blockchain.  Hackers can steal bitcoin by gaining access to the digital wallet of bitcoin owners.  I think hackers can steal your bitcoin if they know your personal key.  They may steal your email or your personal key from your account.  So the best way to secure your Bitcoin is to store your personal key on a piece of paper on the Internet.

Yes our steps will decide to prevent anyone from stealing our cryptocurrency.  If we hold the private keys of our wallet and a wallet is not connected to the internet, no hacker will be able to steal for us.

However, scammers have found some ways that continue to work for them.  These are phishing emails that have links to websites that look exactly the same as the ones we use but probably have slightly different domain names.  To stay completely safe, try not to follow any links to the emails you receive.

Yes, you should be careful and choose a wallet safe and I'm the best wallet belonging to this forum because no one can scammers access to it and you should not trust anyone not to steal your data and you have to be patient before putting money in any business is reliable

Yes, they can

My advice to you is that you create a strong password that is not related to your private information (such as your year of birth, name or number) because this will facilitate the process of stealing your money by hackers.

Also, do not share your password with anyone, and use a high level of security for your e-mail.

People cannot steal your bitcoin because the security of bitcoin is very strong but some time when security is to low there was a danger to steal bitcoin I advice you to be aware of scamer

People can definitely steal your bitcoin but that is if you are careless and don't protect your wallet properly. Once you have made your security tight and strong then there is no way that anyone can come and steal your coin.

In fact, the world of the Internet is very wide and you can not guess anything, so we must pay great attention and caution to avoid theft or fraud, as most fraudsters get our personal accounts through a link or sites asking us to log in to them and they steal us or through programs that violate The password if it is small and not large, so we must be careful and do not give our personal accounts to anyone

• +3 1

Well that is if they have access to your private key. If they don't then no one can steal your money but if they do you need to be very ready to say goodbye to your money. This is why you need to enable 2 factor authentication so as to double your security.

Greetings to you, my dear friend, and thank you very much for this useful and valuable post that contains very important advice, and we must all adhere to what was stated in this post so that we do not get stolen from our Bitcoin.

If you have too much security in your wallet, no one can hack you. 
Scammers are increasing day by day 
So choose a safe and suitable wallet 
And we have to be very careful.

• +3 1

Thank you for this clarification, my friend. Fears of theft and fraud are still chasing people everywhere even on the Internet and may have become more and easier here because of poor protection and the presence of hackers and hackers. We must take all measures to make our email safe

There are some ways the scammers found that have been working for them. I think hackers can steal your bitcoins if they have your private keys. This forum is very secureable. Your coins are not stolen any person.

Dear Friend! I think writing on just one paper is not enough. The users have to record it on different secured places other than internet to make their account safe. So your idea is great mate.