Other languages in cryptotalk - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maham123

Other languages in cryptotalk

No, my friend, you cannot use a language other than English and Russian exclusively, and any writing without a language may expose your post to deletion
This forum is a Russian forum, as the primary language is Russian, plus the English language is an international language.

• +2 1

Ya it's possible here. Because it's worldwide plateform and people round the world are the members of this forum. They all have different languages. And all have choices too to post in their own language to inform their closers and countryside people. It will urge other people to post in their own language without having trouble with language. It will help to increase information and will help to make the posts better and easier. 

• +4 1

On this platform we can usually use two languages one is English and the other is Russian we know cryptotalk is a Russian platform although it is a Russian platform here we are all working people so we have to use English nor Russian so that we all have everything  Able to understand.

On 1/6/2021 at 11:55 AM, Maham123 said:

Hello mates. Hope you all are doing well. I want to know that can we post or comments in other languages instead of English?As I see one post in other language. God Bless you all. ❤️

@Maham123 You can publish in the Russian section in the Russian language. The forum contains two sections. You can publish in the English section in the English language only, and in the Russian language section you can publish in the Russian language section. I wish success.

Although there is another section in this forum that is specially built for Russians. But the English speakers cannot posts to those sections if you do you will get warning points. Thus, there will be no option left for us other then English to post. We can only post in this section. I think all people can understand and speak English thoroughly. So they can easily work on this forum. 

There are plenty of translation out there that everyone can use if they don't speak these languages proficient and i have a lot of experience in it so i use cryptotalk organization for earning money.

@maham.my dear friend this organization is working by dialy base him.in the cryptotalk many language can be use by them .many people can uses different language s.

You have to handle basic English friend, you can work from any country in this great platform but the publications must be in English, there is also a part of the forum where you can publish in Russian.

I recommend that you go through the section "About forum" there you can find the basic rules, also the necessary information to get started. Good luck and let's keep learning together.

There are many apps to earn money but I use cryptotalk corporation because it is a good manner to earn money and hundreds of thousands of people used it for making money and I even have a variety of experience in it so I use cryptotalk enterprise for earning profits

Well I think we can use here English or Russian language. Because Moderater Fix the languages. Mostly People used English language because whole world used and understand English language

No, we can't post in this forum in any language other than English. There is another section and that is the Russian section because this is a Russian website so the Russian section has been created so that Russians can benefit from this forum in their own language. Except for the Russian section, we are only allowed to use English. And to work in this forum, we need to know good English. So that we can publish a good and useful host and all the members can benefit from our post.

• +5 1

There are just two authority dialects which are English and Russian and there is no different dialects in this discussion and if u offer remarks in some other dialects so dear it's contrary to the standards and guidelines and they would give u an admonition point which is hurtful to ur harm. U can make post in english and Russian language yet recall it's fundamental for answer in a similar language wherein the themes is composed. Try not to write in some other dialects and compose well in these dialects.

No, we cannot use other languages on this forum. There are only two languages allowed on this forum which are English and Russian. English is better to use because many people understand it.

Yes, you can do that. There is another language, which is the Russian language, because the site is Russian. It is not natural that the language of the motherland exists, but I think English is easier

I believe that the English language is an international language that anyone can speak and the forum allowed the Russian language as well. Good luck to you my friend.

Hello mate i hope you also fine sister in this if you see comment in other languages instead of English and russian you report this type of comment because this website only accept our comments in two languages english and russian so i hope this information is very beneficial for your future in crypto forum

No, you have to use only English language in this forum. Other language will count as spam massage. So be careful before you use your mother language. Try to learn English and use it without doing major mistakes.

Apart from English this forum has Russian language so we can also comment in that language but you must be careful because each language has its own section so we must write in the correct language in each section.

There are two language fix for this forum.These are English and Russian.if you use any other language on this platform its opposite on the rule in this platform and you get a warning point.

Of course, you can post here in other language except English because we are allowed to only tow language, one is English and second is Russian.if you don't know about English, you can use Russian language but English is an international language it is being used in every corner of the globe because most of the topics in this platform are in English language. Thanks

• +3 1

Many languages are in the cryptotalk. Cryptotalk is not only have the one country language it is spread all over the world that have their one languages not every one one this know about English so they use their country language.

We should use the language which cryptotalk allow us if we use other languages it will be violation of the rules and regulations of this forum.So use the language which cryptotalk allow.

Dear friend, if you want to work in crypto forum, there are some rules, you have to follow them.  Crypto forums are only allowed to comment in two languages.  Russian and English.  Two main points that can be said in the discussion are that the Russian and English assembly offers us the opportunity to dominate the English language, which is the most widely used on the planet.