Other languages in cryptotalk - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maham123

Other languages in cryptotalk

As i know , writing in a language other than English and Russian is against the site

Basically English is a universal language and everyone should master and develop it, so Im very comfortable with this rule 

Good luck

Hello friends.I think it to language spoken in this forum fast in English and second is Russian I don't know how how how but I read about last few comments and they all sad 2 languages so be careful in making those kind of mistake that you will end up with going out of this forum so if you want to create a topic will you should try both languages English or Russian I hope you understand what I'm trying to say and good luck.thanks for read my comment

Your idea is good its help the others to how are from other language but for since according to crypto talk rule and regulation there are two language which are use one is English and other is Russian So you may have to answer any post in these two language only if you break this rule you get a warning and if you continuously do this mistake again again you id face a problem like blocked for foever

From the rules of the Forum adopt two languages are not English and Russian and the use of any other language is the violation of laws, I use English language being the most fastened language in the world, used to keep in safety and good luck to all

There are two languages available English and Russians if we use some other language then we not able to rules and regulation of this forum. So please use these two languages on this platform In future we hope this forum add some other languages. 

Welcome to this wonderful forum.  Only two languages are allowed in this wonderful forum.  They are the English language and the Russian language.  Must read the forum rules and conditions and strictly adhere to them to avoid warning and ban points.  Never use another language, as this will lead to a ban.  I wish you all the best.

Hi there greetings I guess there are two languages that we can create or post content on its first is English and second is Russian no other language will allowed in this forum just two languages English and Russian I hope you understand what I am trying to say and good luck

• +4 1

No, you can't use any language to comments in cryptotalk forum. Cryptotalk forum only has two languages section which is the Russian language section and the English language section. 

• +2 1

Russian and there's no different languages on this discussion board and if u make remarks in some other languages so expensive it is towards the regulations and policies and they might deliver u a caution factor that's dangerous to ur damage. U could make put up in english and Russian language however recall it is important to answer withinside the same language wherein the subjects is written. Don't write in some other languages. 

• +3 1

My friend, there are only two languages that you can use in the system of this forum are English and Russian. Using any other language will be against the rules and laws, and you will get warning points

Dear friend, you can share publications here in English or Russian only
They are the only languages here

These two dialects just use in this gathering it is english and russian. If that you utilize some other language on this stage, its inverse of the guidelines of cryptotalk and you get an admonition point. So please utilize these two dialects on this stage.

Dear friend @Julian Facando @Muhammad tariq 786 @Ammur Pagli I think in two languages you can comment or create things that will be calculated against some of the rules written in addition to English and Russian and these two languages and they will give you a warning point and if you continue such activities soon you will be banned and thrown out of the forum. So just put your actions in these two languages and do not delete the rules. Thank you 

We know that the Cryptotalk forum is being conducted in two languages. Through English and Russian. Apart from this, no other language is acceptable in the forum. If you post in a forum using another language. Then you can be banned. So use it if you can express your opinion in English. Follow every rule of the forum.

• +2 1

It is possible to use any language in encryption in general, but this forum determines the languages that can be used, which are English and Russian, in order to ensure that information and knowledge reaches all members

• +2 1

Hello. I think we can use English or Russian as a specific language within the forum rules.I hope that more languages will be allowed, due to the wide scope of use of this forum. good luck for everbody.

This forum is conducted in two languages.  One is Russian and the other is English.  You can comment or post in English in the English forum. You can comment or post in Russian on Russian posts.  However, you must be aware that you cannot comment or post in English posted in Russian.  Posting in any language other than these two languages is prohibited.

There are two permitted languages, English and Russian, and the rest of the languages will lead to the ban, but we can consider the English language the basis because it is the global language.. 

•  
  • There are two permitted languages, English and Russian, and the rest of the languages will lead to the ban, but we can consider the English language the basis because it is the global languany languages are in the cryptotalk. Cryptotalk is not only have the one country language it is spread all over the world that have their one languages not every one one this know about English so they use their country language.
Edited by Rizwan Niaz

Dear friend, in general, the matter is very simple, all we have to do is know that in this forum I can participate in two languages, not more, and what is the English language, in the English section, which we are participating in now, and the other language is the main forum language, and it is the Russian language in general that has a special section for language publication Russian is strictly prohibited in the forum rules. Publishing in English in the Russian section, as well as in the Russian language in the English section, thank you very much.

• Useful or interesting 1

In reality, my dear friend, there are only two languages, first English and the second Russian. If anyone publishes in any other language, it is banned for this reason, we must verify the language.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Yes you can use English and Russian language. But I think English is the best to work here because it is an international language. I use English to create my posts.

I think you can comment in Russian as well. I saw some members commenting on it, but I like the English language, because it is the most widely used language in the world.

Dear friend, I think that this forum is based on only two languages, which are Russian and English, and any other language is not allowed, so be careful to avoid deleting your comments or posts.

Hello my friend .. There are only two official languages here that can be used in English and Russian .. And the use of other languages is against the rules, so I advise you to use them so that you do not get warning points.

You can enter the Russian language section if you are good in this language. As for languages other than that, you cannot. There is a section for English and Russian only. Other than these languages, the post will be deleted.