Other languages in cryptotalk - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maham123

Other languages in cryptotalk

hello friend I want to tell you that crypto talk working on different languages but we can understand easily English language and we should working according to the English language in that way we will able to learn lot of things from this platform

• +3 1

Hi there, Buddy. 

Greetings, I believe that there are currently only two languages available to post on the Cryptotalk platform: Russian and English. As a result, we currently have two language options and are unable to post in any other languages. 

Good regards!

Hello friend, happy to be able to help you from what I have seen in general there are only 2 languages on the platform: Russian and English I think that if you comment something outside of those 2 languages they could ban you or give you warning points since not having in If you have a language other than English or Russian, they could take it as something not responsible on your part so friend be careful not to write in other languages.

Right now, only two languages are accessible for posting on the forum: Russian and English. As a result, we only have two language choices and are unable to post in any other languages. Best of luck!

My friend,there are just two languages that we can use here in this plateform, English and Russian ,and if you use any other language, this mean that you are breaking the rules of this forum. Try to be careful and the suitable language for you from those two languages. 

• +2 1

I think, on this forum we have only two options , one is the English and second is the Russian. But better here is to work in English language because it is a universal language, used all over the world and it is easier to understand because we have some kind of background knowledge about it. If you have strong grip on Russian language then you can do it in that.

• +3 1

Welcome my friend

I know that there are only two languages to work with here at the forum, English and Russian

And if the person uses another language, he will be exposed to a point of warning

So be careful and use only one of the two languages

Hello my friend, there are only two languages in this wonderful forum: English, which is a universal language, and the other is the Russian language, which is no less important, so any language otherwise is considered a violation of the forum terms

Dear Friend, i think English is a very famous and understandable Language in whole world, so try to use it because if you use any other language you will get warning points.

you  are welcome mate,  well we have only two languages in this forum which is Russian and English so this are the only languages that we use here.  If you use other languages then you violate the rules which is wrong. 

I think that it is better to comment on the English language because it is known to everyone, and this also strengthens our language and increases our knowledge, but I advise you to consult the elderly members in order to get a clear answer

• +1 1

I think the best language you can use in this site is English because the language is easy and simple and everyone can understand it and I don't think you can use another language 
Because all the friends here use English.

• +1 1

The crypot can participate in it in both English and Russian languages, so you can use the Russian language on this site without being banned.

My dear friend, you can only publish in two official languages within this forum, the English and Russian language. If you publish without these two languages, you will be banned and lose your account, so I do not advise you to publish, not in these two languages

In this forum there is a section for the English language and a section for the Russian language, and I do not think that there are other languages in which we can publish, and if you see any post in a language other than English or Russian, that is against the rules.

I will you have to study the rules and regulation of this form if they allow you can write in other language than they don't allow to write in other languages then don't go for that but for me English is international language and this is one of the best language with everyone can write and speak somehow so there is no need of other languages.

• +1 1

Greetings to everyone. I think we should choose English because it's basic. With all due respect and love for all the people who speak other languages. Because you can get an alert and it will be not good to not be with us again.... All my friends and loved ones. 

There are two comment sections here, one for the Russian language, and here is the English section, and so far the two sections are working well on them and maybe later, other languages will be added

• +3 1

Dear friend. I think there are two languages in this platform . First is English and other is Russian  language. If you know Russian language then you can make posts in this language otherwise you can comment in English language.

My dear, it is a wonderful publication. Yes, from the rules of our forum that there are two types of languages that can be used, the Russian language, especially the Russian section, and the English language, especially the departments in which we work, such as the beginners section, the coding world section and the composition. Thank you very much

Edited by abohasnn15

We can only use two languages in this forum, which are English and Russian. If you comment or share a post in another language, this may subject you to being banned. I hope to add other languages in the future.

My friend...
There are no other languages in this forum
This forum has two official languages, English and Russian
If you comment in any other language, it is against the rules and regulations and they will give you a point of warning.

• +2 1

Yes we can create our posts in any language but we should focus on this thing that which language is more famous on this platform which through we can earn good reputation from other members so that we can earn proper money from this platform because if we create post in Russian language andthe users of the Russian language are less onthis platform then how can we earn good reputation. 

I don't think you can post in languages other than English and I think posts in different languages are permanently deleted and this can cause a warningpoint to the person posting it

• +2 1

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

You must follow the rules set by the organizers for this forum, including writing comments or posts in the same language in which the content owner wrote, which must be in English or Russian.

• +2 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Еженедельная производительность/Отчеты о ценах   Найдите больше на нашей специальной странице: easybit.com/ru/live-prices 👈   Обменивайте быстро и легко: easybit.com/ru 👈  
    • Weekly Performance/Price Reports   Find more on our dedicated page: easybit.com/live-prices 👈   Exchange fast and easy: easybit.com 👈  
    • New draw live on X Twitter!         Don't forget to complete all 3 tasks to qualify. The $50 prize will be divided among 10 winners ($5 each). 3 tasks!          Subscribe and retweet               Mark 2 friends                Enter your NICKNAME in WINDICE                 This week's challenge is all about slots. Show us what you got by hitting the highest multiplier as possible in any slot game.   The top 10 winners will be ranked based on the highest multiplier.
    • Конкурс этой недели посвящен игровым автоматам. Покажите нам, что вы выиграли, набрав максимально возможный множитель в любом игровом автомате.   10 лучших победителей будут определены на основе наибольшего множителя.                  Новый розыгрыш в прямом эфире в X Twitter!Не забудьте выполнить все 3 задания,чтобы пройти квалификацию приз в размере 50 долларов будет разделен между 10 победителями(по 5 долларов каждому)   3 задания!                      ;Подписывайтесь и ретвитит        Отметьте 2 друзей                                         Введите свой НИК в WINDICE  
    • Уважаемые Пользователи! Доступно новое направление для обмена.    Notcoin (NOT)   Notcoin был создан командой Open Builders, сфокусированной на проектах в экосистеме TON. Ранее в 2023 году их лаунчпад Tonstarter привлёк более $1,5 млн инвестиций. Идею Notcoin впервые представили в ноябре 2023 года на международной конференции разработчиков The Gateway в Дубае. В ивенте также участвовал Telegram во главе с Павлом Дуровым. Публичный запуск игры состоялся 1 января 2024 года.   Для нас очень важно слышать Ваше мнение и получать обратную связь о нашей работе.  Вы можете обратиться к нам в чат для получения лучшего курса по рынку  в интересующих направлениях как на покупку так и на продажу криптовалюты, будем очень рады вниманию и Вашим отзывам !  С наилучшими пожеланиями команда Galaxy-coin.cash.   Подписывайтесь на наш телеграмм канал: t.me/kanalGalaxycoincash чтобы всегда быть в курсе всех новостей.
    • 1. Перейдите на страницу входа, Play Now! введите код затем нажмите «Submit».код в ЛС 2. Выберите любого пирата,затем нажмите кнопку «Продолжить». 3. Теперь пройдите регистрацию удобным для вас способом. 4. Соглашаемся с правилами и подключаем кошелек, нажав кнопку «Использовать мой кошелек». 5. Нажмите кнопку «Авторизовать» и во всплывающем окне подпишите транзакцию своим кошельком. 6. Если по какой-то причине у вас не нажимается кнопка «Авторизовать», попробуйте сменить браузер(нужно браузер google chrome и metamask)   Чтобы получить Airdrop, нам нужно заработать как можно больше очков «BOOTY». Эти очки можно заработать как в самой игре Pirate Nation, так и выполняя различные социальные задания.   На этот момент начало 2 сезона.также добавлю свои пруфы.Цена токена на данный момент 0.2$. За первый сезон удалось собрать 854 токена.   По игровым вопросам пишите сюда или в лс всем помогу
    • Эмитент крупнейшего в мире стейблкоина, привязанного к доллару США, компания Tether объявил о выпуске новой категории криптовалют под названием «tethered активы». Организация запускает линейку цифровых активов с введения нового токена, «поддерживаемого реальным физическим золотом, хранящимся в Швейцарии». Первый выпущенный токен Tether, получивший название «Alloy by Tether», будет называться aUSDT.    Alloy от Tether — это открытая платформа, которая позволяет создавать обеспеченные синтетические цифровые активы. Скоро она станет частью новой платформы токенизации цифровых активов Tether, которая будет запущена позднее в этом году, — написал генеральный директор компании Паоло Ардоино. В Tether позиционируют aUSDT как криптовалюту, «предназначенную для отслеживания стоимости одного доллара США», но «имеющую чрезмерное обеспечение со стороны Tether Gold (XAUT)». Заметим, что XAUT с рыночной капитализацией в $573 млн не так популярен, как USDT, общая рыночная стоимость которого превышает 💵100 млрд. источник:https://ru.investing.com/news/cryptocurrency-news/article-2436704 ——————————————————— ОБМЕНЯТЬ  / ПОМОЩЬ  / ОТЗЫВЫ     Эмитент крупнейшего в мире стейблкоина, привязанного к доллару США, компания Tether объявил о выпуске новой категории криптовалют под названием «tethered активы». Организация запускает линейку цифровых активов с введения нового токена, «поддерживаемого реальным физическим золотом, хранящимся в Швейцарии». Первый выпущенный токен Tether, получивший название «Alloy by Tether», будет называться aUSDT.    Alloy от Tether — это открытая платформа, которая позволяет создавать обеспеченные синтетические цифровые активы. Скоро она станет частью новой платформы токенизации цифровых активов Tether, которая будет запущена позднее в этом году, — написал генеральный директор компании Паоло Ардоино. В Tether позиционируют aUSDT как криптовалюту, «предназначенную для отслеживания стоимости одного доллара США», но «имеющую чрезмерное обеспечение со стороны Tether Gold (XAUT)». Заметим, что XAUT с рыночной капитализацией в $573 млн не так популярен, как USDT, общая рыночная стоимость которого превышает 💵100 млрд. источник:https://ru.investing.com/news/cryptocurrency-news/article-2436704 ——————————————————— ОБМЕНЯТЬ  / ПОМОЩЬ  / ОТЗЫВЫ
    • Итоги листинга ZKsync.             Токен ZK залистился на крупнейших биржах, установив максимум в $0.4.               Сейчас стоимость токена колеблется около $0.23, а рыночная капитализация упала к $800 млн.
    • Bitcoin Runes собрали комиссии за транзакции на сумму более 2500 биткойнов (BTC) менее чем за два месяца, что свидетельствует о росте децентрализованного финансирования на основе биткойнов (DeFi). Согласно данным Dune , Runes, новый протокол для выпуска взаимозаменяемых токенов в сети Биткойн, с момента запуска получил 2513 биткойнов  в общей сложности на сумму более 163 миллионов долларов . Общая комиссия Bitcoin Runes.  Эта веха наступила через два месяца после запуска протокола Runes, который произошел во время халвинга в апреле 2024 года , что сигнализирует о продолжающемся интересе к потенциалу DeFi, основанного на биткойнах, или BTCFi. Дополнительные комиссии за транзакции по таким протоколам, как Runes, могут значительно расширить возможности майнеров биткойнов после сокращения вдвое после того, как вознаграждение за блок биткойнов было уменьшено с 6,25 BTC до 3,125 BTC.   Биткойн-руны превосходят токены и ординалы BRC-20 Биткойн-руны становятся доминирующим стандартом для выпуска взаимозаменяемых токенов в первой в мире сети блокчейнов.   Если посмотреть на распределение транзакций, то транзакции, связанные с рунами, составили 12,2%, транзакции BRC-20 — 5%, а надписи Ordinals — 0,6% от общего числа транзакций в сети Биткойн. По данным Dune, по состоянию на 17 июня более 82% транзакций оставались обычными транзакциями BTC . Доля транзакций в сети Bitcoin.  Что касается ежедневного количества транзакций, было 9567 транзакций, связанных с рунами, из них всего 3938 транзакций BRC-20 и 474 транзакций, связанных с ординалами. Количество регулярных биткойн-транзакций составило 64 620. Руны  превосходят токены BRC-20 с точки зрения онлайн-активности с момента их запуска в апреле 2024 года.   Руны: спасательный круг для биткойн-майнеров По словам Назара Хана, соучредителя и главного операционного директора TeraWulf, рост комиссий за транзакции в Bitcoin Runes предлагает спасательный круг для биткойн-майнеров . Хан рассказал в эксклюзивном интервью: Назар Хан, интервью Cointelegraph.  По словам Хана, поскольку остальная часть вознаграждения за блок биткойнов представляет собой фиксированную эмиссию, комиссии за транзакции являются «спасительной картой» для майнеров биткойнов.
    • FOXbtc - это надежный и удобный обменник криптовалют, который предлагает широкий спектр услуг для обмена криптовалют и наличных. У нас вы можете быстро и безопасно обменивать Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin и другие популярные криптовалюты. Мы гарантируем высокий уровень безопасности и конфиденциальности ваших сделок. Кроме того, наш обменник работает круглосуточно, что позволяет вам обменивать криптовалюты в любое удобное для вас время. Присоединяйтесь к Foxbtc.pro уже сегодня и начните обменивать криптовалюты легко и удобно!" Контакты: E-mail - FOXbtc_pro@protonmail.com TG - @FOXbtc_pro