I am starting with what do you advise me? - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sabahzx

I am starting with what do you advise me?

Welcome my friend, in the beginning you have to know all the special rules in this forum which you find in the section about a forum and you must follow them carefully to avoid banning your account, and when you have a good amount of information you can start writing comments and posts, the first 100 posts are free and then the payment will be made on each post  Useful.

Welcome dear. End 100 unpaid posts and then write 20 content on a daily basis with useful content that follows the forum rules without repeating ideas that are at least 100 characters long.

keep working hard my friend, be patient things come when you least expect them, learn everything you can from the posts on this forum.

First of all you should have knowledge about the rules of this forum and successfully complete first 100 posts and try to get good reputation in this forum which will give benefit you in the future on this forum.

Welcome, my friend, in this wonderful forum. You must first read the rules and advice and abide by them and if you participate in topics of importance and values and stay away from copying and pasting and sharing duplicate topics

Hello my friend
Advice First, you believe that you can reach what you want through patience and organizing your time
Second, do not copy posts and familiarize yourself with the rules around the forum
Third, I quickly seek to reach more than 100 comments to make money, buy cryptocurrency and increase profits
You are welcome

Hi to all new friends my friend, we all started here with advice from old members. So you must finish your daily duties and obey the laws. I advise you to read the forum content to understand what they are talking about.

The Cryptotalk Forum welcomes you. The most important advice that you should know is that you must abide by the rules of the forum, for example, you should write an important, new and distinctive topic, from your personal experience and not repeated, and attach it to pictures or sites indicating the correctness of your words. As for the comments, you can give your opinion on all topics easily with several useful lines And it is not copied from others

In my opinion, as a beginner, I advise you to read and carefully review the forum to understand it, to complete the conditions to the fullest, and to complete the first 100 posts, and then the daily posts, and correctly.

• +1 1

How are you my friend, I advise you to follow the old members and those who have sufficient experience learn from them and start yourself by conducting research and useful publishing so that all members benefit.  And check your profit and your interaction. Good luck

I think you should have to use search feature of the forum before creating any topic because there are so many topics with the same titles and same contest. It can be get you banned in this forum. You should also read the pinned posts in About Forum section where you will also find the rules of the forum

Dear, my advice to you in general is to read the forum rules from a section about the forum within the existing forum sections and read the rules well and adhere to them well. Then I advise everyone to start publishing in the beginners section to increase knowledge about it Thank you very much

• Useful or interesting 1

Welcome dear to here. Such a great things you are on here. Try hard work and dont lose your hope. Read the rules and regulations of this forum. Follow the instructions. Enjoy as much you can in this forum. All the best.

• +1 1

Hey friend. I am also a beginner like you. Hope you have a nice journey here. The only advice from me is focus on your content and try to improve them day by day. Do proper research before writing anything as any faulty or plagiarized content may result in warning 

Welcome dear . First know all the rules of this forum and follow these rules. You got these rules in the forum section. And get all the information about every section that helps you to work here . Make useful posts that are benefited for people.

Thanks.

On 1/5/2021 at 9:11 PM, Sabahzx said:

Profitable I am still new to the platform. I want some advice on this platform that can benefit me and increase my experience and ability. I hope that you will benefit me.

If you are new you read the rules and regulations of this forum and I suggest you always follow the rules and regulations. You try to learn many things about crypto currency and you can share your ideas with the others through a posts. 

My advice is respect the rules of the forum that's mean you should read them of course and then participate in the forum with create post like people post if you like and discuss with other about the subject you want and follow users to have some followers .

• +2 1

Welcome my friend
And I'm still a beginner, I've learned a lot of things here
You can be patient, follow the rules, post topics or comment in a way that benefits everyone, to avoid deleting the post
We also have to work cooperatively and not despair to reach our goal
Good luck

See....The experience will gotten by you only with the passage of time. 

I think you should try to read the already posted comments of people first and try to learn first; then you should post your own.

Hello my friend, and you are welcome with us. My advice to you is to follow the rules well and try to avoid breaking them. And make sure to gain knowledge and experience in the field of cryptocurrencies, as it will be a symbol for trading in the near future, as I see it.

• +1 1

Danubi I hope you are doing very well firstly I want to tell you that not use your hope and get motivated always make a positive content on this platform do well to earn more