Gives Heart and Earn Money - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abdul Qadir khan

Gives Heart and Earn Money

👍Thanks for making us aware and realize this very important thing. You are right because our mutual support will strengthen our profile. From now inn Shaa Allah I will keep liking valuable topics and comments of others. 

Those who work and create good and useful topics and do not take it away. Listen to the positive. I think that they are those who lose a lot, but those who do it only create comments that take a positive hearing on it.We must support those who create good and beneficial topics in the coding world

Yes I have also been here about this new feature of the cryptotalk  that you can give likes to other people and you receive some talk tokens otherwise if you give likes to other useful post and if we all adopt this method then it's very beneficial for all of us  and all of us receive money according to our work.

I think that there is always a solution to the problem of good reputation, which is that we write the comments and posts well, which arouses the interest of the members and drives them to approval and give good reputations to those in their posts, he said.

Of course, most of the members of this forum are for profit. 
So you should publish useful publications that benefit forum members in order to get positive reviews and thus earn money

As for me, I see that we obtain knowledge through the participation of active members, they spend a lot of effort in searching for knowledge and sharing it with us in order to learn, it is our duty to evaluate these posts and help them get their payments, and also to encourage them to continue giving.

• +5 1

Welcome my friend, I think if we like a topic, the least thing we give is to give it a heart and it must be evaluated and we will not leave it without evaluation. This is a duty if the topic is Interesting and beautiful .

• +1 1

Yes gentleman you said absolutely right first of all I want to tell that repetition is play an important role after earning only few member heart reaction.the post that contain useful and important meaning of information and gain knowledge and earn money

• +4 1

Many peoples did not react they just complete their work I think we must encourage those people who work hard in this forum it is necessary for all users must get positive rating for earning so we must give reaction according to the post quality

Hello my friend, we are here in this forum in order to gain knowledge and money, so we have to read carefully and choose useful topics that are not repeated and comment on them with easy and useful words and support each other to get a good reputation

Yes, my friend, you are right, we were initially receiving our 1st payments of talk currency for every reaction we make, but the payment was later cancelled, and we were deprived of these funds and currencies, we hope that they will be activated again. 

We no longer receive payment for giving positive reputation, but we should continue to give positive reputation to posts or topics that are useful, so that we will encourage them to continue creating useful post. 

you are right my friend because with the new payment system we need to get the likes and other reputation points in order to get the payment that means we should keep likes to others so that others give likes to us

The dream of each an every member here is go  receive positive rating on every post he has made, but its uncertain that not all post will be seen as useful post by all the members,all we have to do is to try our best to create good topics

Yes you are right mate when we gives reputation we get paid but not now again because this is one of the reasons why down members are not giving again because we don't get paid for giving reputation anymore.

In my case I always try to give positive reputations but there are cases that do not deserve it because their publications are very poor and there are times that I cannot understand them they put a header on you and then when you go to the comments it does not have any agreement and that. It confuses beginners a lot, they should look closely at the time of making their publications so that they can obtain what is so old in my opinion if I offend someone I apologize in advance.

Yes we should support others. I myself is doing well but recieving too low reputation. On the other hand there are few members that have average content while have rating double to their posts. So we should encourage this platform by appraising deserving members.

• +2 1

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

It is very true friend we must give heart to those people who deserve it so those people can earn money for making their publications of very good content or information that they provide us and thus they for making or giving us that information earn some money.

• +1 1

The good post must have good reputation and the bad post must have some reviews to learn the writer of the post that how he can fix his post.

• +2 1

I think paying for the review has been canceled, but we must not ignore this because rating is important to us because it can point us to good and useful things, and we need to read it well before rating the subject to rating Get the.

Yes, reputation is necessary for progress and earning money .. The more we work diligently and diligently, the more we get a good reputation, appreciation and positive responses that contribute to the development of work and give abundant profit and more money. We must not stop working, regardless of the difficulty we face ... Every step that obstructs our way ... is met by a step to increase profit and reputation.

Well this was true before we received talk on each react but if we talk about this time so talk on each react is off we only receive talk on post and 200 Satoshi on each positive react post and we have to not do any illegal for receiving payment because it will cause banned your account..

We all here for earning some money.I think crypto platform is best for online earning.I am trying to give all my afford in this forum.It is the best thing I see on online earning.Hope we all enjoying working here.

Not each person works just for money, information is some thing intangible, however it serves you for your entire life, I do not consider that giving "Hearts" to all members is correct, specifically due to the fact we have to fee the effort they put in and the statistics of their post, so as a member of the forum it is your own choice to determine and you have to do it responsibly.

We should strongly appreciate   people for their post always comment positively  and try to give +point. And understand other feeling why they wana said