Required time for payment. - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad Ahmad meo

Required time for payment.

I am also a newbie like you, and according to what I have experienced, you write the first 100 comments for free and then get paid for what you wrote after that after a full week, and you must check if some of the topics are deleted for you, so I guarantee that you wrote more each time.

Yes you're right I am angry with you you are after 7 days your first income here in this forum first you complete 100 typos here in this forum and then work daily make 20 useful post then after that you can get your money or earning

First of all, your posts should have a good reputation to get paid for them.

And the payment may take 7 or 8 days after you shared your posts that counted as useful and have a good reputation.

Good luck for you buddy.

Welcome my friend among us.
Well you should create new non-repeating and distinctive topics as well as make distinctive comments on other people's topics and pay attention to spelling mistakes while writing.
You can get your profits my friend after 7 days of your posts and Max participants paid is 20 participants during the day .
Good luck.

My friend ,after completing 100 posts for free ,you are going to write 20 posts daily ,and if your topic or comments are useful and meaningful, you will pay paid you money after seven days of writing ,just work hard and be patient, good luck.

• +3 1

Welcome my friend, you are paid for your useful posts 7 days after its creation, but each post must get a positive reputation for it to be useful, if your post does not get a positive reputation, you will not be paid.

You have to wait for a while for your payments to start because posts are checked if they are useful or not, so you must be patient and continue your daily work in creating posts, and certainly your payments will start soon.

Do not be afraid, my friend, that the payment may be delayed several days if you finished the 100 freebies in a very short time.
You will definitely start receiving payments, and this is inevitable, and I am not afraid of that, and the forum is very reliable in this regard.

Dear friend, thank you for this great post after completing the first 100 free posts and then starting with 20 daily posts. We will start earning after seven days from that and also we will get every useful post 200 satoshi and every comment you get at the time it was published Thank you very much my friend