Is posting in begginer's section is enough??? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptolovee

Is posting in begginer's section is enough???

I believe that there is no limit to knowledge because after joining this platform all knowledge I have is from this forum and I believe that most beginners find this forum useful and helpful.

You can do it. But it is for the new comers. Because they need to learn more about that platform and also they need to learn about its policies. 

If you are creating posts from beginner section so it would not affect on your payment. But you should also visit other sections to create useful posts. And get more reputation points to make your money enough. So you should take care about that. And create your posts in efficient way and avoid from the mistakes in spelling and grammar also.

• +1 1

You don't have to envision the general cooperations you revere make notwithstanding making money appreciates authority that one may control prospering stalwarts after just as appreciates these very places: awesome secret phrase breaking genuine world just as money behind poring over ground-breaking Pentateuch brought at stretches controls that be. plainly you can oversee wherever you'd like regardless this is frequently and my entire reference.

greeting my friend, in my view, you may publish posts in the beginner's section, other than you may still visit other sections along with better understand plus experience from the system so that you'll be able to wardership successful them in the future.

I think posting in the beginners section alone is not enough as other sections with valuable oosts are also available for you to explore. So do not stick to the beginners section alone.

It is not good enough to capitalize all your post on the beginners section alone. There is need to go to others section of the forum to make post and learn about new things in the world of cryltocurrency. If you stick to beginner section alone you might not know others benefit of cryptotalk forum.

You need to to post in all the sections of this platform. You should post in the every section of this platform as you will get to learn a lot of knowledge and information in every section of this platform. If you work in only one section in this platform, then you will be able to learn a lot. If you post in all the sections of this platform, then you will get to learn a lot. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It's good and beneficial to post in beginners section until you are learning basics about crypto and rules of forum and when you will become familiar with forum than you can post in other sections and now it depends on you that if you have enough knowledge about other sections than you can post there.

Posting in only beginners section is not advisable because you will have limited knowledge about cryptocurrencies. Its advisable to visit other sections and read people's post and also create posts and topics for good understanding. 

hi buddy, you could publish posts within the beginner's section, then again you may still visit different sections and learn as well as experience from the system so that you can post prospering authority in the future.

Yes, that is a very good question, your questions seems like is more than your go is that you want to go ahead.This is also my question because when I am coming my $ 32 in 1 week at this time, just post the coments in 1 day.

So I also have the same question that how can I increase this earning, how can I increase the yield of earning.

Beginners section is considered as one of the most popular section in Cryptotalk, as it help the beginners to grow well. This section is filled with so much knowledge, which are beneficial for learning the basics. However, we should explore other sections too. So staying only in this section is not enough. 

Hi companion. There is no impediment from discussion side to be stop in the wake of finishing the cutoff. This is your desire and you can proceed with your work in novice area with no difficulty. You can make up to 1000 posts in this segment. However, for your improvement attempt other area additionally and you will take in more information from different segments

• +1 1

Hello friend, thanks for opening this forum, I'm new here too, I'm trying to learn.As far as I know, if you have crypto knowledge, you can write here and transfer your information. Your goal is to help people and make money.If you are new, you can get information from the beginner section and improve yourself.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

First welcome to you in this crypto family as a section name explain that it is for beginners to get information about this platform and know basic information about digital currency and marketing. If you find himself that you have completely learned then you must give up this section and goes to other for more knowledge. This give you benefit that you have sense about this and experience to work on this platform.

• +2 1

It not enough but you can stick to the section you understand most. If it for beginner that you understand most, do not hesitate to make your post and comment to the forum. Never post rubbish that will hinder your reputation on the forum.

If we publish consecutive posts in the same section, we may get a warning point. Therefore, we should complete only our first 100 posts in the for beginner section. After that, we should study each section and try to publish the posts in each section every day.

• +1 1

Beginner section is good for newbie . This section is introdue to understand for beginners.  It will make easy on forum . It helps learn. Then you take more advantage and more experience you will be paid .

I think as a beginner it is better to stay in this section. I thinks this section is your base. This forum like a school where you take start of your education career and at this forum you take start of your professional career.

It depends if you are compeleting your daily posts in beginners section then its fine but i suggest you to visit different sections on this forum so that you can learn about different things it will enhance your knowledge and you will be to get more reputation which will increase your earnings.

friend, do not worry about your stay within the forum for beginners, it is indefinite in time that you want to be within the one that after you get more knowledge you can move on to another type forum so that you can increase your cryptographic knowledge in all areas of the platform

Halo dear all of the sections are made for us .we can post on every sections.but the main problem is that i have an proper knowledge about another sections.so its knowledge that we learn through the beginner section.so we learn knowledge and experience from the beginner section then when i think that i have an knowledge then we post on another section.best of luck.

Welcome my companion, you should remain for quite a while in this segment to acquire however much data and experience as could reasonably be expected about the universe of cryptographic forms of money so you can move to different areas, give helpful and important substance, get respectable data through it and make benefits. best of luck to you

As a beginner, doing posts in beginner section is enough for you but if you are a senior member and have proper knowledge about cryptocurrency then it's not enough to do posts just in one section. You should to participate in every section of crypto.

• +5 1

@Cryptolovee Hi dear , there is no any limit to post just in beginner section,if you have knowledge or information about other section then you can go for other sections.....posting in beginner section will help you to gain more about this forum...then you can gain more info about other sections.