Where do you earn bitcoin? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Thengggg

Where do you earn bitcoin?

Earning one bitcoin is a very difficult task but if you continue to work hard and always creating useful contents then you will have chance to earn it.Apart from this, there are a lot of websites where we can earn without investment but I will tell you that this is a very good platform where we don't have any threat,i really like this industry.

• +2 1

I tried to earn from different sites. But, at last I came here and invest my time. I just crossed 100 posts and didn't started earnings here. I hope soon I will start earning from this site. Thanks to the author for giving this great opportunity and thanks to you also.

I get parts of the Bitcoin coin called Satoshi through my work on this forum, after I finished the first 100 free posts, I started receiving payment for posts that received positive support, as 1000 satoshi are paid for each good post and received support.

• +1 1

Hi buddy I am new to this webweb page.  And I do not know plenty approximately Bitcoin profits.  However, the quality webweb page for profits is mining webweb page.  And the quality bitcoin may be earned with the aid of using making an investment to earn profits.  So try and invest.  And this will be executed on any proper webweb page.

CryptoTalk is a great and easy platform to earn Bitcoin. We can also earn bitcoin from here and learn about all currencies. This is a great and reliable website.

• +2 1

You will earn your bitcoin on yobit which is a link site for cryptotalk, just do your works efficiently and concentrate then you will surely improve.

Since I am a newbie of this forum, I will try to earn bitcoin by working in this forum because I have never worked on this type of platform before and I have not earned any bitcoin from anywhere else yet.I will tell you that you should not look for any other site.Do good work with this site with your skills and talents, of course you will get a good reward finally.I can give assure you that you will not get a better site than this where you will get paid for you creativity and good performance.  Maybe there are some more web sites that will give you a chance to make money but they are probalbly time consuming and hard work. So i think cryptoyalk is the best platform to gain skills as well as to earn a money.

Hello my friend, I earns BTC only from cryptotalk because it is the one and only legit and trusted website to earn money and get knowledge. There are lots of website which claims to give you BTC but they scams with you.

• +1 1

On 1/5/2021 at 1:28 PM, Thengggg said:

where and how do you earn these? Names of websites pls

Hello friend, am earning bitcoin from this forum just by posting good quality of post everyday. But there is many websites that you can participate to work an earn free crypto currency such bitcointalk platform, Airdrops, yobit exchange and faucets etc all this websites offer members free crypto currency.

Edited by Gimini

We all win bitcoins from this forum, which we earn through the information and publications that we share, and through which we obtain positive reputation and points that increase our balance, double our work, and the profit becomes more when we work in other departments.

Am a new member here in the forum so all i know from the senior and old members I met in forum and the  research I made so far is that Bitcoin is a earning way where you see what you earn as income in the forum.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

17 hours ago, Msh9 said:

We all win bitcoins from this forum, which we earn through the information and publications that we share, and through which we obtain positive reputation and points that increase our balance, double our work, and the profit becomes more when we work in other departments.

I think there is still some ways which we can earn crypto currency like airdrops and we can participate by sharing yobit information to social media such as facebook, twitter and Instagram to earn available crypto currencies from yobit exchange.

Am a new member here in the forum so all i know from the senior and old members I met in forum and the  research I made so far is that Bitcoin is a earning way where you see what you earn as income in the forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

You can earn in numerous ways. You can through looking ads, however their income are low. In my opinion, publishing right here is the high-quality manner to profit, supplied that they're beneficial publications. If you've got got desirable money, you may make investments them so long as you've got got revel in due to the fact the funding route is risky.

Hello friend, you can be earn bitcoin here if you working according to the rules be posting good quality of post everyday it will help you earn bitcoin. So always abide by the rules and regulation when you are posting in this forum and don't do cheating of reputation.

I do trading with Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies in different exchanges. And in this forum by making useful posts, we can gain maximum 20000 satoshis every day and it is a very good amount. Some people use faucets to earn bitcoin but I think it is very hard work and waste of your time. 

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

On 1/23/2021 at 1:35 PM, Kangalo said:

I'm sorry mate but allow me to lay a clear understanding and enlightenment about what you're thinking of Bitcoin.

Bitcoin is not actually an earning way but it is precisely and example of digital currencies that is earned through cryptotalking.

In nutshell, Bitcoin is a coin itself while cryptotalk is the site to basically earn the Bitcoin.

Hope I've clarified you now!?

There are many websites on the internet that offer Bitcoin but do not pay Bitcoin when works are done. These are scam sites. Doing all this is just a waste of time. In my opinion, the best platform for earning Bitcoin is Cryptotalk. Here you can earn a very good amount of income by working patiently with concentration

The best website to earn Bitcoin is Cryptotalk. From here we get paid more and it is easier. We can earn 20,000 btc by completing our first 100 posts and publishing 20 useful posts daily.

• +1 1

Cryptotalk is the best site for earn bitcoin...Bitcoin is not yet licensed in many countries of the world so the bitcoin we get at the moment is from this site and we don't get it through any other means but I think there is a lot of profit to be made by buying bitcoin

By working on this site you will get bitcoin and you can convert it to any currency but bitcoin is a very popular coin coin nowadays in many countries of the world but in many countries it is not licensed so those countries have to face various problems.If You want to earn bitcoin Cryptotalk is one of the best forum ...In my opinion...

You will earn bitcoin. Whenever we can gain some good knowledge about this subject, we will come up with some good investment ideas about this subject. Only then will we understand something good. In fact, we have to have a lot of ideas about investing here.  We can easily do something good if we can come up with ideas

Bitcoin is also very important for work because it is our remuneration and it is more important than the next time we withdraw money so we always prioritize it.But I think if you want to earn more bitcoin in less time then you can earn by trading through yobit.

Bitcoin is a very important thing because here we get it as a fee and it is used for our various purposes. We turn it into money at a time and use it for our various livelihoods so it is a very important and valuable subject for us all.  Good luck for that..

Dear, to earn bitcoin is not easy . To earn you have to pay full attention on your work in trading. Be patient in your work .