How to creat a useful post? - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Naveed15

How to creat a useful post?

I think, to create a useful article, you need to have enough knowledge about cryptocurrencies. You can also learn more from the many members of this forum.

Making useful post is very easy but it only need your focus on topics if you read topic carefully and understand what this topic mean then automatically you will be able to write good post that is my way of making post @Dorjoy12 what do you think of this, this is my way of making post..

• +2 1

Btc is a popular and valuable currency in the world today. We work at Cryptotalk and earn this Btc through Yobit Exchanger site. I have so far earned about ২০০ 200 Btc from here! By working here, people from many countries are reaching the peak of development!

To increase the useful post, you need to post over 100 words in the post.Unique information will be required in the post.You have to write according to the topic in the post. Then the post will be useful.

You are welcome my dear friend, topics are simple to create, you have to write a topic that you know that people will gain one or two things from it, and it will be useful in this platform.

In fact, I told you that as long as I know about cryptopolitical forums, our post may be correct.  In fact we need to practice the information and use useful material.  We do more than just share the best information about cryptocurrency forums.

It's sometimes deleted because the posts you make have no quality or the topics you attend has no quality. Similarly, avoid repetitive topics and then select content topics. Doing so will save you at least a few posts

10 hours ago, Mark wood said:

what do you think of this, this is my way of making post..

If any one have enough  knowledge  about the topic information  then your strategy  is true to make a post but how it will be if you have no idea about the topic  though  you have read the topic goodly?? In this case,  you must need to take a research  about it on online for better reply.. 

• +1 1

Dear mate, there may be many explanations why your publications are removed, one of which may be replicated, strongly recommended to use the search box to check whether the publication you wish to create is already commented on.

We have one way to build a useful article if we share our experience. If you want to make a useful article, you need to know how to connect or draw readers first. You can have the best information for your side, and you should follow this forum's senior members message. If you can do it, I bet you can make a more interesting article for this thread. There are a variety of ways to build useful posts.

Welcome to this greatest form.  Crypto currency is the best plateform where we can earn and learn at the same time. In this plateform first you need to learn more about  the topic then write our posts.

Really to make a useful publication it is necessary to have knowledge of the rules first, after that you must look for the needs of the users and publish a practical solution that can work for them in an excellent way.

Every member of this platform are willing to create a useful post for everyone to read and also to earn from the post. From the little experience I have, I think in other to create a useful post, one must acquire more knowledge either by research or by reading other post. 

Welcome my friend On this Crypto talk .

Forum this is a great opportunity.for you for learning and earnings

.when you post on topic then first of all chek whether this .

Topic is according to Crypto talk from  roles  and regulations .

On 05/01/2021 at 1:40 PM, Naveed15 said:

I need help of seniors who are expertise in crypto world and also on this platform.
although my English is very well and i am writing each and every topic with full concentration and post after getting information thoroughly.
But still some of my posts are being deleted and I don't know the reason.

Dude sometime there is no issue on your writing skill it depends upon the topic you choose to write some topics repeating so moderators delete topic and your comment also with them so it's good to avoid writing on such topics

Hello colleague, remember that you have to take into account different points, since you may be failing in something, if you are complying with the established norms, and your articles maintain interesting topics, you are probably failing in something else.
It would be a matter of checking, in which you are failing, since something that we forget or overlook, is the repetition of themes, remember that if you publish an article that has already been published previously, it can be taken as a repetition of a theme, for What I recommend that before uploading or writing a publication, check if a similar topic has not been published before, you can do it by using the search tool, that way you can find out if it has been published before.
This does not mean that your topic is the same as another, but it can keep the same information or it can even be similar to the title, I hope this comment is helpful.

9 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

If any one have enough  knowledge  about the topic information  then your strategy  is true to make a post but how it will be if you have no idea about the topic  though  you have read the topic goodly?? In this case,  you must need to take a research  about it on online for better reply.. 

I'm totally agree with you but I think if a member are working in this platform from long time then I'm sure he must research for making quality reply because many newbies are expecting senior members that they will solve our problem and help us so indeed if i didn't understand something well then I start research about it and learn it more well..

• +1 1

11 hours ago, Mark wood said:

because many newbies are expecting senior members that they will solve our problem and help us so

Do not senior member  try to help the newbie but what newbie do actually??  Sometime they advice  senior member  available  in forum though  the newbie do not understand  totally what he actually  talking about..  Again senior member  do not always  stay up to about forum section  and in beginner  section  so there will be little bit delay to answer  too..

• Useful or interesting 1

Welcome dear this platform. If you read articles watching tutorial on you tube then you have to knowledge gain and more experience then you create good content.  Work hard because success demands hard work . Thanks for sharing this information. 

Hello my friend, I think that you have to read a lot of articles as well as the posts for the members here before starting to write the topic so that you do not make the mistake of repetition or the topic is not useful. It is not necessarily that your English language is strong or your writing is good. It is also important that the topic be useful in order for the post to be accepted and not to delete it

By simply stating an honest or relevant situation that is happening in our world today. Make an useful topic that many people can relate to it. Because the more you have an useful or relevant topic, more people will engage to it. More people will share their experiences, lifestyle or etc. 

Well my friend if you are making useful posts in which the topic about crypto currency, trading, investment, problem by new bie and so on. Then your posts are useful and not deleted yet. So I'm also making those posts which helps other.

All you need, my friend, is to read useful posts and gain knowledge from them, benefit from member posts in this forum, and not repeat posts, I wish prosperity and advancement to this forum, thanks

As a new member, for creating post, at first we need to have some topics of the post in our mind and we should know that others haven't created that post. And we need to do some research on that topic and write about it in our own language because copying is strictly prohibited. When we do this our post is safe and it becomes useful.

Hi friend, I think this is not very difficult, this is a very easy way, first of all you come to the platform in this form and follow the rules of this platform.  Then after that we should have seen the post from the comment made by our seniors, see what platform they are on, we will get knowledge from them.According to my opinion, cyrptotalk is a very good forum and we should work on this forum  in a good way and with hard work and honesty .