How to creat a useful post? - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Naveed15

How to creat a useful post?

Yes, my friend, how do I create a good post by working in this forum and gaining a good reputation and treating this work beautifully. You write the post, then review and send, and this is how you commented on your post

My friend, when you gain the necessary experience by searching for useful topics for Bitcoin, employing them properly, not violating the forum rules, and following up with senior members to gain their experience, then you create a useful publication that cannot be deleted.

Welcome my friend, you must read the forum rules and abide by them, You should share useful information ، You should avoid duplicating posts because it will cause your posts to be deleted. good luck 

Edited by FerasSaQr

The reason for the inefficiency of these publications may be that it is very necessary that you do your research in order to be able to present high-quality and useful topics

• +2 1

To create a useful post you need enough knowledge about cryptocurrency. Also you can follow the senior members post of this forum. If you can do this I think you can make more useful post for this forum. 

When you follow the rules and regulations of this forum well, do not rush to write and think carefully about the content of the topic that you will publish because your mastery of the language alone was not enough. Your topic should be useful to everyone, unique and high quality.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

My dear, you only have to be honest and objective and clear and to publish high-value media content and rich ideas to help new members and solve their problems. You must focus before publishing any topic and the most important thing here. You must adhere to the laws of the forum and apply them to the fullest and not violate them completely, not to offend or injure and insult And stay away from profanity and all kinds of incitement in this forum

@Naveed15 in order to create useful post ,you have to make research on this forum and understand its each and every thing. Do follow senior members and learn from them too because it help a lot to create useful post of our own . Good luck!

Hello friend.itis not just a matter of our English being correct but it also depends on our comments whether the comments we have added are good and useful or not.In this form we can create the same topic or post that is related to cryptocurrency and this form. If we create a topic we can share our ideas with others and let them know more about cryptocurrency. Motivate them.In the same way, if we create a topic by following these rules, our topic will be useful and the moderator will not delete them.thanks for read my comments

Thanks my friend for asking such a question. In the beginning, choose an important topic You see it must be attended by people. Try to make the post educational as much as possible so that visitors can benefit from it also try not to lengthen the post with useless phrases and words. Choose what is easy, simple and clear. Good luck to all. 

Create useful and unique post then gathered now which from research on Google then you will be able to create useful post reading all the senior member post and learn from those post

Hello friend. In the beginning, choose an important topic You see it must be attended by people. Try to make the post educational as much as possible so that visitors can benefit from it also try not to lengthen the post with useless phrases and words. Choose what is easy, simple and clear. Good luck to all. 

Great question dear.I would suggest just try to choose the current issues that going on in your country or in the world right now.By that you can easily find many interesting or attractive topics that people are looking for.

Welcome dear, the most important thing to avoid deleting a post, whether it is a comment or a topic, is that the number of characters exceeds a hundred characters, and the important thing is also that the content of the topic or comment is useful and you must avoid copying and pasting and the very important thing is to read the rules and rules of the forum and abide by them

Edited by Ghaith

Nice topic sweetie.Well i think it just need some simple things like.Good topic for good topic people will get attracted and will appreciate you and your work.Good quality/content by that people will be much interested to following your way and last not least try to kept it simple,short and interesting.For following these peoples will be more appreciated in you and your works.

Hi there greetings yes you are right my friend if you want to create a use for poster all you have to do is learn about how how to create useful posted because this forum only teachers about cryptocurrency so you have to create crypta related post and do research first and then create you for your postage useful people will give you positive reputation and that was it exactly she will lead you too source of income

• +5 1

It is not just a matter of our English being correct it also depends on our comments whether the comments we add are good and useful We can create the same topic or post in this form which is related to cryptocurrency and related to this form

If we create a topic, we can share our ideas with others and let them know more about cryptocurrency.

Encourage them I Similarly, if we create a subject following these rules, our subject will be effective and the moderator will not delete them.

Friend may be you violate or break the rules like you post comment of less than hundred characters. I advice you to read the comments of seniors so that you get proper knowledge about topic and write correctly without any mistakes.

Welcome my friend to our wonderful family, the cryptotalk family .. In order to make a useful publication there are many ways from them :
First, spend more time on the forum and see other topics in order to avoid publishing duplicate topics .
Second, try to use easy and simple words for easy communication with other members.
Third, avoid spelling mistakes and focus on your content.
Fourth, read the rules of the forum well and avoid violating them in order to ensure that your posts remain undelete from the moderators. 
Good luck.

• +4 1

Many people create posts here but very few useful posts are created..because enough research is needed to create news full posts which many do not want to do..so to create a useful post you need to gather good information from a reliable source ..

If yiu want to create good  post.. First you follow the Senior members post. And you post  good content Post with useful information and meaningful. And you Post the comments with hundred charecter maximum.

The best way to create a useful posts is to first understand the topics and then read people's post to gain more knowledge and then you can create your own useful post. Always try and post on verified topics to avoid your post been deleted.

We have one way to build a useful article if we share our experience. If you want to work a useful article, you need to know how to connect or draw them first. You can get the best information on your side, and you must follow the adult members' message. If you can do this, I bet it you can make an article more interesting for this subject. There are a variety of ways to create useful publications.

• +4 1

It is not difficult
All you need to do research before posting anything here is to make sure the information is correct
Good luck to you my friend

Welcome my dear friend and I really thank you for this participation Yes it is always good for you to always ask and take famous elders here so that you do not make any mistake I really wish you success My friend is advising you to reveal useful things

There are a lot of repetitive publications now to follow all the rules of the forum and avoid repetition and you always keep your focus so that your post is effective