How to creat a useful post? - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Naveed15

How to creat a useful post?

On 1/5/2021 at 1:40 PM, Naveed15 said:

I need help of seniors who are expertise in crypto world and also on this platform.
although my English is very well and i am writing each and every topic with full concentration and post after getting information thoroughly.
But still some of my posts are being deleted and I don't know the reason.

Because dude may be you select the topic which is very simple and easy and also not informative try to do a posts on that topic which is useful and also will be useful for other members then your posts will not delete..try this out

• +2 1

The problem may not be with the topic you are writing or its degree of usefulness, I went through the same thing, and discovered that the topics I have been writing are good and useful, but they should not be published now in the beginners section until I have completed the 100 comments and gained more experience.

Perhaps some of the posts are not useful to the position you are responding to, so your post is deleted, so you do not worry when you share more than one post you get experiences from it

Nowadays most of new topics are getting deleted. I think members are creating meaningless, low quality and duplicate topics. My suggestion to you to create unique and helpful topics. Please create a topic that can help all members, and your thinking is unique on this forum. I wish your deletion number will be reduced.

Cryptotalk not required hard work to create any post you can easily create post on this forum. Your post should be above then hundred characters and not be copy paste and the post will be reader friendly not to create any complex wording that is enable to understand for others.

A useful post would be the most comprehensive and  informative. While making post keep in mind the rules and regulations of the forum. You post must be understood able by everyone .use improved English language..it should provide knowledge about the cryotocurrency and if you are not having enough then you can do research and then write please. Copy-paste is strictly prohibited so avoid that

• +1 1

Hello friends, you don't have to think much.  There are many reasons to delete articles and titles.  This is often not related to the quality of any important title.  Pay attention to your title.You should use a simple English word and use useful and helpful words to teach them in a post but your posts will be good and you will always get good reputation.

The best way which you can create a very useful post to this forum is by making a good research about the topic because it may be the topic have been in exiting and also to make the topics very useful.

Firstly you must follow rules and regulations it must thing . You can create useful post . You can search on Google watch on you tube tutorial then you gain knowledge and easily quality post content create.  Post have meaningful data about earnings.  So keep going best . 

• +2 1

Hello dear friends,

If you want to create useful post you first need to know how to interact and attract readers.You should provide the best. If you are new to cryptotalk fourm.The first advice i can give you is to improve your publications or at least. I noticed that beginners are afraid to create a topic.If you have .You should to make meaningful and informational post. 

Best of luck 😍

On 1/5/2021 at 2:40 PM, Naveed15 said:

I need help of seniors who are expertise in crypto world and also on this platform.
although my English is very well and i am writing each and every topic with full concentration and post after getting information thoroughly.

You must follow the rules of this forum to create useful posts. Then you can create a very good post. You will gain a lot of fame. Your rating will increase, your earning will increase. Moreover, try to follow the posts of seniors all the time. Good luck to you.

To make a helpful post you need sufficient information about cryptographic money. Likewise, you can follow the senior individuals post of this discussion. On the off chance that you can do this I figure you can make more helpful post for this discussion.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think that at the present time the idea of the post is the most important thing that we can focus on, because we need to attract the attention of the members to our posts because as we can see, there is very little interaction with the posts.

• Useful or interesting 1

This is normal. Make sure that the information you post is correct and useful, and also make sure that your topic is at least 100 characters long and make the wording of your topic easy and clear so that everyone can understand what you are posting.

Many of our posts are reduced or deleted.  But our posts are never deleted, but our posts are not counted on yobit  This is because we do not post good quality.  So if we post like forum rules then our post will not be deleted.

I do not think that there is a problem with your posts, so I advise you to contact the administration responsible for publishing and explain your problem and it will be solved as soon as possible. I do not think you will find a solution to your problem here
Good luck

• +2 1

Hello friend, this is indeed what happens sometimes. Perhaps you wrote a good topic, but this topic may be repeated and discussed a lot previously, or you are writing complex information that is difficult to understand. This causes others to lack interest in your topic. Reasons such as these may lead to deleting the post, but do not give up Learn from your small mistakes and keep trying.

On 1/5/2021 at 1:40 PM, Naveed15 said:

Dear you are right for newbies post will remain just one day after one day your post will be deleted . And other main thing is try to creat a post related to crypto and avoids to copy a title of any post.

We welcome you to this forum. You are right. Each of us needs to post something that provides useful and honest information and will help us find information for those who come. We always have to post good information for newcomers. We need to be aware.

I think it's not just a matter of our English being correct but it also depends on our comments whether the comments we add are good and effective in this form we can create the same topic or post that is related to cryptocurrency and this list.  If we create a topic we can share our ideas with others and let them know more about cryptocurrency.  Inspire them

We use simple  word  and appropriate  word which will  easily  understand  by all by doing this we will gain the attraction  of reader towards our post 

In my opinion good post are those whose written by full concentration to write easy in language and use correct spelling and use strong vacablory and write every word in easy language to read every one easily