How to creat a useful post? - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Naveed15

How to creat a useful post?

To make a useful post it is neccessary to understand the topic because without understanding the topic you can not make a useful post.Your post must be atleast of 100 characters ,avoid simple mistakes of grammar or sentence structure to make it more attractive.

First of all try to find a creative and informative content to share your posts. Then try to share as much informations you know to clear others doubt. If you have any doubt regarding anything feel free to ask about it. It can even be helpful to others.

• +1 1

to build an invaluable post you need sufficient knowledge almost cryptocurrency. besides, you may check the member's post about the forum. if you may do the current I believe you can make an improved post because of that facility.

1-first don't post the sec you join 

2-get more experience from other members whom have been here alot longer than you

3-collect the infos you want to write the post about 

And read the content fully before you post

hope my answer help u

Welcome my dear mate. If you want to create your post useful then you must have a unique and useful post for the members of who can read this in a very interesting manner and like it it will very beneficial for you to create a useful content. Best of luck for your post 

Enter in to this platform with good mood. Throughout this you can get more idea about your topics. Create topics that will be useful and informative topics to the members. Throughout this you can get good reputation. Must follow the rules and regulations of this platform. It keeps your account safe and secure. So write carefully.

To make a useful post in my experience the 1st thing comes in mind about communication skills. Because in this forum there are peoples from different countries and cultures.  So also try to make it simple for them as possible 

Hii 

Hope you are all fine .

To create auseful post you must have a knowledge and follow the rule of regulation.

The best way to create a useful post to understand a topic and reads the others posts to get a knowledge .  Aviod copy paste 

Thankyou ..

Good luck ...

Dear we can create our useful post with simple English our posts should to be meaningful and informational and we should not copy and paste work . We should to write which prove beneficial for everyone. 

Dear there are not a few rules or points of creating good post for that you have to get information and should read more posts and try to spend your time in this form which will be useful for you and I personally say that try to thing ,read and analyze the topic what you want to post

Here are some of the things I think would help:

1. Do not copy and paste content from other members.

2. Use your own words and contribute your own knowledge about the topics that are posted here.

3. Try not to use the same words in different posts.

4. Be creative about the topics you make.

5. Gain reputation through good rating.

I know you are not doing well right now, but I know what is the difference between a good post and a bad approach because I have here Now I have written comments on the post, I read all the posts in detail and I understand that there is a good post, in which the post has a good contact or something new is learned. 

You people here have not only this purpose to earn money but here we also have to learn a lot.

You can create useful post if you have more knowledge about crypto currency. You read the rules and regulations of this forum. You use simple words and create informative post everyone understand your post I think your post is very useful.

Hello my dear friend. First we need to know about this platform. Must gain experience. We have that English language. They have to do it properly and we have to use the words. Need to post valuable useful. We will make valuable comments by gaining knowledge here. Thank you.

We need to know about this before working on this forum.If we have knowledge about cryptocurrency then we can gain experience by commenting in this forum and encourage others through comments.Create informative posts that are supported by others and yours the post is very much needed.

Dear mate your post is very well and I think that to create a useful post you should have more knowledge about the topic and always make quality posts which provides a great help to all the new comers and do the good comments on useful posts. 

It's simple champ!!  Always choose a topic about which you have complete information and about which you think you can give honest reviews.Always make a post which will be helpful for others and always do creative work.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Hey mates to create a usefull post you have to choose best words for which you can get good reactions and you can give good opnions to all. Users.

I am. A new member of this site I didn't know haw can I create account unseful in this cryptocurreny but cryptocurreny is the site that if you are mistake that can current you

On 1/5/2021 at 4:40 PM, Naveed15 said:

But still some of my posts are being deleted and I don't know the reason.

for my own experience in this cryptotalk forum in order to get more good and useful topics you must post topics that more meaningful and useful to this forum and you can try also to post always related to this cryptotalk campaign and always check your topic first before you submit to post and choosing the most useful and informative topics to post a replies is a must to prevent from posts deletion.

Given that multipurpose office then you have as far as poll furthermore relearn about as well as have as far as goodness cognition what wants to berth. given that socio-economic class's also will memorize relishes then you. if they don't relearn cherish motive they furnish then you already pursue vocalize? so then you also have up to play this year's berth additional preachy. even though womankind will acquire one thing cherish then you also.

Hi everyone on cryptotalk 'hope you all having good time .

Useful topic should relate to ideas of other people. There should be chance of everyone to learn something from your post and skills .

Thanks

For a useful post it necessary that your English construction are appropriate and you spell or write well but the main thing is that the information you are passing is a very important one you can make research about topics that relates to crypto that are not commonly discussed

@ by Naveed 15 , we know about your information post . your post well easy and comfortable with short answer . Therefore some newbies  will not understand the topic . Due this we create a simple and useful topic.