What's your dreams that you want to fulfill in 2021? - Page 10 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ali Azhar

What's your dreams that you want to fulfill in 2021?

Welcome my friend in this forum, I would like to tell you first that you have to work hard here and be patient to reach your goal, but as for what I want to achieve, I want to gain more information and experience about encryption and to gain a great deal of knowledge. 

Hello, my friend, my dreams are multiple, which is graduating from the university and working in a good and useful range, and I will not want to make profits from this forum and gain more knowledge and invest money since I started working on this platform.

• +3 1

My dreams are big, my friend, but the circumstances surrounding us prevent me and hinder me sometimes, but I will not give up and started in the field of cryptocurrencies in order to continue working and succeed and invest my money in cryptocurrencies through my work and my effort, which will lead me to the highest level in the forum. I really hope this.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

Hello my friends, I have many dreams to fulfill in 2021, but I hope to achieve more experience and gains at the level of cryptocurrencies. And to have some investments in this field, I wish everyone to realize their dreams and aspirations in the field of cryptocurrencies. Good luck to all.

Yes my friend, I hope this year To increase my profits in cryptocurrency investments and that my expectations of increasing my profits not let me down, and I hope that the world will become better since me before .

• +3 2

I work here with the aim of obtaining the necessary experience and knowledge for trading and investing in cryptocurrencies. I am happy to work here and learn a lot. I am grateful for this wonderful forum.

Welcome my friend, I have a lot of dreams I want to fulfill this year , I want to work with this forum and achieve a higher level and get money to benefit from it in my college career, etc.....
I wish all the best and I wish you to fulfill all your dreams, good luck.

The only and frank goal of my friend in the year 2021 is a major thing in general is to learn everything about cryptocurrencies in their complete and clear form, which qualified us to work in cryptocurrencies in trading cryptocurrencies and investing cryptocurrencies in a large way. Knowledge in this field and earn some money that qualifies me to work in it greatly, thank you very much

Hello dear friend, your dream is good and i wish it would be completed. My dreams in 2021 are many but the major one is that my mother lives a long life with good health. May my father have rest in peace. Thank you dear.

I have so many dreams that I want to achieve in the world of cryptography during this period, that is, in 2021, but my biggest dream is to become a trader and so far I’m reading meaning articles in other to get more knowledge and experience about trading of cryptocurrency before I should start trading.

I have many dreams that I seek to fulfill. I hope to first graduate from the pharmacy branch . Then I hope to get a driver's certificate . Then get an ambulance certificate . Then I hope to find a job with an excellent salary . And to be happy and marry the person I love

Hey, buddy. 
At the outset, I wish you to reach all your goals ... I want to develop myself further in the field of crypto and investment, and I also want to buy a house or a small room, and then I'll pursue my master's degree at University. 
Good luck to everyone

My dreams were in the beginning of 2021, I was looking for a very good job to earn money and start building my future to be ready later to search for my life partner, and now I have started working in a forum for encrypted currencies I imagine that making some money from it may help me in my future as I began to look forward to gaining knowledge about  Forum content

At the outset, I wish the best for everyone, and the most important thing I hope is that the world will get rid of the Coved 19 epidemic because it has exhausted humanity and killed many of our friends and destroyed the economy. I also hope to collect a large amount for trading and investing on the stock exchange and make very large profits so that I can buy a private car and house Me, and I hope the cryptotalk forum will continue and develop

• +4 1

Welcome to all of you. I hope to live happily and achieve successes in my life. I very much want to buy a house and a car of my own and to live with my family without missing anything. To achieve this, I must earn money to achieve this.

• +4 1

A lot of people's money is the biggest hobby at the present time. People are forced to do all kinds of work to fulfill it and it must be admitted that at present everyone has bowed down to money and me and everyone will have a lot of money in 2021.

Dear I want to start investment in this year and earn good profit after proper knowledge and getting experience on this platform I want to remain long time as succeful person 

Dear friend, this year I will devote myself to working within the yobit platform and the cryptotalk forum to profit and collect information on cryptocurrencies

My dream or goal in the Crypto world is to make as much money as possible so that I can enjoy retirement with no longer working. Investing in Cryptocurrency in Yobit is my choice to enjoy old age and hobbies are in the world of Crypto. This is my dream that if it realizes I will be very grateful to Cryptotalk who has given us the opportunity to be in the world of Crypto.

• +5 1

Welcome my friend, hard work and investing money in the field of cryptocurrencies is the only way to reach financial independence, we can gain experience by getting acquainted with currency trading,
I welcome you to this wonderful forum

My dear friend my dream in this year is to make as much profit as I can from this kind of platform you have to keep on working to make up your daily profit and keep on making money.

• +1 1

As for me, I hope that the investment market will continue to be positive and that currencies will achieve their goals, because I am still investing in some currencies and waiting impatiently for their goals, it has been a golden year for crypto, and we hope that these rises will continue.

Dear Friend! We make good income by investing. You should follow the rules and regulations of crypto forum and make good posts. You should make useful posts to increase your reputation. We should make such posts that are beneficial for everyone. 

Good question dear we must have a goals for every works.Honestly in 2021 I want to set my myself on a good earning workout this is too much require for me to fulfill my family issues.

wish goodness to all and my wish for the next year is to buy a car. I hope it will be a year full of successes and investments for everyone. i will work hard and do my best in this forum to learn more about cryptocurrency and learn how to invest my money to make moremy goal for this year is to graduate from college and post continued at the site until get the highest rank in this website.

• +4 1