Do you follow other members by seniority on the forum or the usefulness of their posts? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Yoli2531

Do you follow other members by seniority on the forum or the usefulness of their posts?

My dear friend I want to tell you that I am not follow the senior members of this forum but one thing I want to tell you that I read the post and comments after others here members that will be helpful for me to get the knowledge about the trading and about the other activities

• +3 1

Thank you, my friend, your topic is good .. As for me, I would like to follow the senior members, but when I read a useful topic for a member, I will not hesitate to follow it.

• +1 1

yes we can follow other member it cause increase our knowledge because we follow some one to get inspiration from their post and we learn from their post because this forum is learning forum and members share best to get best from forum.

Well my friend . I try to follow everyone in order to obtain the greatest amount of knowledge. We cannot underestimate old members, but a newcomer can present many important topics.

Seniority of the member is important for me in making the decision of following them but as you said the main reason i follow a member is the usefulness of their topics and how good is their content. 

Well my dear friend, the follow-up advantage of members is a very important and useful advantage and the less experienced members should benefit from it so that they can get the correct and useful information they need because everyone needs an example to learn from

Not every senior member is a skillful person in this forum. Even some new members have a good knowledge of cryptocurreny. So I support the true content makers. I prefer to follow those members who create useful content so that we can learn from them.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

As for me, I think it is important to follow the expert members in order to benefit from their participation and the information they provide, and I am now looking for some expert members in the coding world in order to follow them.

As for me, I follow up with more experienced members because their posts help us and lead us to the right path. I can also follow a new member if I see that his posts help me, in the end we are here to share information with each other.

Yes, this is true. There is no connection between knowledge and the old in the forum. Always there are some members who join recently, but they have a lot of knowledge, so for me I follow people according to the importance of their posts and not their seniority and rank here.

• +3 1

Yes, your analysis is correct, you take experience according to participation, but it is also possible that there will be a new participant in the forum and has great experience in the world of coding, but he has now joined the forum .

• +2 1

Welcome my friend from my point of view, I prefer to follow the owners of important and useful topics that will explain smoothly about work and encryption regardless of the fact that the writer is old or new good luck 

• +2 1

Well, in fact it is nice that we follow up on the old members and the topics they present useful to all .. Also there are new people in this forum who have good and useful information as well .. I can say that a useful post is the one that attracts followers of the post and members .. I wish you and everyone good luck And success

There are many old users who are subjected to blocking or forgetting the password. Fetrom to create a new cryptotalk account. Therefore, you must follow people whose posts you think are of great benefit and their useful contents help you learn to work with cryptocurrencies and investment and how to deal with the CryptoTalk forum.

Follow up some members It is an option offered by this forum to increase the pace of learning, where you can follow members who provide good content .

Although the old members have great knowledge and provide great content, there is also valuable information provided by the new members.

You have to keep learning to gain experience

I follow the Forum members because their topics are useful as they share very interesting subjects that can help me with my cryptographic learning. I therefore follow all the members who post extremely useful topics and hope that they can be helpful in their learning.

Yes, my friend, I follow the members according to their seniority in order to teach me the way to work in this wonderful forum and also to earn money from it and also to be the first thing of good reputation, so I work on these conditions and avoid working for me, ace has value in this forum. Thank you.

Of course, many new members also publish good content. We should carefully read the content of each member of the forum and follow each other to find out more.

I am also following many members because I like to follow other person and I am checking the post of the member and if I like the post I visit the profile of the member and I follow them and I think we judge a person by its post so if we make attractive post we will get followers.

• +2 1

Hey, buddy.
In fact, I don't care much seniority, but care to members who post useful content and information that help us to gain experience

Hi my dear I think you are right we change our way of follow people we follow people according to there work not as according to there oldness on this forum if a new has the ability to create a creative and useful post which attract people to give them a useful reputation and his content us aldo good and according to the rule of forum we should follow them and gives him some confidence these things help him to get some confidence and help him to improve his work I really appreciate your thoughts my dear mate 

• +5 1

I prefer to follow members who usually create useful posts . I don't prefer senior members . Some members are very creative but they have less following because usually people rush towards following senior members . We should promote creative content creators too . That is why I follow them on the basis of usefulness of their work.

Yes, I do. If someone is greater in knowledge and experience he must be followed. We should not neglect those who are seniors and who creates useful helpful and experienced posts to help us . It is their right and our duty to follow them. We can also gain experience and benefit in this way. 

• +4 1

My friend thought that the follow-up is not according to the age or seniority of the member in the forum, but the follow-up is done according to the type of publications he provides and the importance of its linguistic and intellectual content and the information and experience it provides. How many beginners have enriched this wonderful forum if the topic of follow-up is not limited to seniority here or growing .

All of us types of members are essential to stay in the forum, so experienced members are able to provide us with whatever information we want here
And the other type always provides us with all new and advanced information