Do you follow other members by seniority on the forum or the usefulness of their posts? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Yoli2531

Do you follow other members by seniority on the forum or the usefulness of their posts?

I agree with you; I also follow high-ranking forum users, but I pay more attention to the content of the topics that they will generate before joining them; a member's rank does not entirely determine their level of expertise, so we must not ignore that there are newbies with strong writing skills who keep us aware of current and interesting news.

I do not only follow expert members, but I follow all members who know distinct ideas and interesting topics, even if the members are beginners, there are many beginners who have unique and exceptional ideas, and we must learn from them as well.

Yes my dear you are right  we want to like the other post or comment to see their working. That ia the seniority or peaceful for the other people. You can easily like you other post.

i like the comment to the good post and that is the best to give the good reputation. i thing reputation is increased on this base. many people take the like to say. some scammer try it for the more working. that is the good to knowledge gaining.

• +1 1

The truth is that I follow them because of the content they put together because I sincerely consume valuable content that the older members of the forum contribute to me, because we have the opportunity to learn from people with results and from us as not so new members we are learning, in the same way it has nothing to do with time, so we will continue to learn.

• +1 1

Same with me dear .In the start i was relying on senior posts and no doubt i have learned a lot from them but now i mostly follow those who inspired me from their posts but knowledge can come from anyway or from anyone.

Yes, I also follow senior members and and those who has a good writing skill. Because it help us to improve our knowledge about this platform and we can learn from them the better quality of a post.

So I think every one should follow those who has a great writing skill and have more knowledge about crypto.

Hello my friend ... In my personal opinion, following up on members who post useful content is wonderful, but as a new member here I prefer to follow a large person because it remains the best in terms of the experience gained .. and I am here to obtain important and valuable information and to obtain a respectable income ... This is due to the quality of the posted content.
Good luck, may God reward you

Well frankly speaking I do follow well experience and knowledgeble members so that I can learn and gain much experience through their useful posts but I dont follow members just because of their seniority.

I don't follow a member because if his status or position in this forum, I do follow members whose posts are always sensible and useful to me,after all what really matters is what you'll gain from the member not his position!

The follow-up of the members is important because we need teamwork and to benefit from the ideas that we propose, so we have to look at the ideas of other members and exchange experiences and opinions.

As for me, I respect old members, but I follow members who provide useful content and valuable information, even if they are newcomers. I care about useful information above all, with my respect to everyone

This is true. I also came to this conclusion .. That the capabilities are not limited to the older members only, but there are many new visitors who either have good knowledge before or they have the intelligence and the ability to comprehend everything even if they are beginners .. Abilities vary From one person to another .. As you said, the best option is to follow people with experience and useful posts, and whoever they are, old or new.

Yes my friend you are right.  Since I am new to this platform, I try to make a comment following the posts made by my senior members. And to follow the rules of this platform. Thank you.

Thank you. Basically, I joined this forum a few months ago. One thing I noticed here is that when experienced senior stake rs share their valuable and useful posts, we get an idea from it. If we follow experienced people, we can expect something good in this forum. Because we can always be inspired by them. We understand how to make a standard post?So, we should follow experienced people. I always follow the experienced and read their original and useful posts. Which helps me gain knowledge.

Dear in my opinion content is better then seniority. I don't focus on a old or senior members I just focus on content whenever I see a useful content I give repotation on deserving posts . I focus on content because new members also can write a high quality content.

Yes,surely I am trying to learn by reading the posts of the senior members.They are helping me a lot and I am very much thankful to them.

Hello my dear friend, I was dependent on the senior members before I started working here.  And from them I have learned the work I have gained knowledge yet I am following them.

Seniority for me does not have much relevance, because a member can have a long time in the forum but their publications do not teach anything, instead many new members have experience to offer, so for my part I let myself be carried away more by their publications than by their "antiquity" in the forum, it seems to me that you learn more when you read what they post than when you follow them for fashion.

• +4 1

When i joined to this forum i saved many members usernames to follow them and get learning from them so i got many benefits from their posts.

You are right, there are many people who join the forum and have extensive experiences in the field of cryptocurrencies and they may have more experience than the members who have been in the forum for a long time, so let us choose people with experience and knowledge to follow them and benefit from them.

• +3 1

I am still new here. I think it is a good idea, as you should pay attention to the topics discussed by the old, as it helps to gain experience very quickly and ensures the correct information arrives.

Hello everyone, I personally follow other members, because of the usefulness of their content, so I will always be aware of the information they are placing in their publications or comments, I always suggest to the newer members, to follow other members and their content, to help each other, within the forum.

• +2 1

My dear friends, following each other has many advantages, as we benefit from the experiences, publications and advice of others, for me when I see an old member with experience and distinguished publications I follow

Hello, how are you? I think that people follow people more for their publications that some may be useful instead of for their age as it could also be an old forum worker and we could also follow in their footsteps to be better workers in cryptotalk and learn to invest or use cryptocurrency that is what I think you have to follow people who we see who can help us in our work.