Is your ambition in life is to get rich - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kafon

Is your ambition in life is to get rich

Yes mate without doing mistakes or loosing some thing we couldn't get any thing or couldn't be rich so we should do our work continue and don't lose the hope

• +2 1

Yes it is my imbition and dream to become a rich.  And one day I will become rich person and I will get all facilities of the world and. For this purpose I am working hard day and night. 

Who doesn't want to become reaching life every once in goal is to become rich obviously. But for that you need knowledge because if you want to earn money you have to know what you are doing. So focus on learning as much as you can when you have that time so that in future you can do your best. And cryptocurrency is one of the best way which will help you to become rich.

I prefer that everyone's goal must not to be rich but just to learn new everyday and not to worry about failure as failure always teaches and gives experience so we all must take failure as a step and try to move on... 

Dear mate sincerely i don't have any aim to get rich. But i want to spend my life relax. That is why i want to earn some money. And i need to become independent of my family. That is why i joined this platform as a part time job.

It is my ambition for joining crypto currency to be rich with crypto money. My time spent extra studying and reviewing members post is done to learn buying and selling of coins for me to make more crypto money

Its not so easy to be successful. The path of success goes through the rocks of failures. To be successful we have to first set goals to reach our destination and then work hard until we achieve them without giving up. 

• +2 1

Yes along with me every one want to be rich ..but along with that i want to be successful and good human first. I want to make my self able to help poor and needy people and to make true my dreams .

Hello my friend, We must plan well and put in place strategies and plans that are commensurate with the realities of the markets and their fluctuations in order to obtain profits that enable us to build our own wealth.

off course, but this time neither have any knowledge not have any experience or capital for investing on cryptocurrency. but i will work on this fourm and wil work hard for earning Bitcoins and want to invest them in crypto world.

Yes dear you are saying right.I am a student and I am new on this platform.According to my opinion every different men have their different ambitions.

My objective in joining this platform was that I could gain maximum knowledge and I can complete my study with the payment made by it.

I have only one ambition is   that I have so much money that every important need of my life should be fulfilled by it.

Because the most important thing to live life is money.

Perhaps the ambition of most people is to achieve financial stability in their lives, including me,
Of course I want to get rich, but I try to work logically by making small profits and collecting good capital in order to invest it,
With time and the accumulation of profits, I will be able to achieve good income and invest it to achieve a monthly return that benefits me.

We want to get rich in life by getting knowledge and experiences

without knowledge and any other skills we will not be successful person in life

To become rich in life takes time

you can not be rich in life in short times

if you want to be rich then work hard be patience and give your full efforts to your work

Look my dear!

In today's era, every one of us wants to be rich ۔And for that I work hard day and night .He is very happy if his hard work pays off .But when he fails in this try So they become very sad .But people who have a true and passionate heart .They definitely succeed one day .And they become rich 1 day .

Not necessarily to get rich, but to be able to live without having to worry about basic expenses, I hope I can learn everything I need to learn in this forum to reach that point of stability that I desire financially. 

I think my answer is no, I work to help my family with the expenses and therefore because of the difficult living conditions in my country, so I do not care about the amount of money that I take from the site and I do not care if I become rich, the important thing is that my family remains healthy and safe, because my family is everything to me Mine 

• +2 1

Yes in the future cryptcurrency will rich everyone who's know something about this.

Cryptcurrency is the best way earnings it will gives a very good profit in the future we will be the richest man of the world through cryptotalk and cryptocurrency trading.

Now a days every peoples think that how we make money. Therefore the ambition of every people is to make money but my ambition is no just earning money i want to be successful man in my life. Every people want to become rich but it is not so easy we have to work hard for this.

After earning money if we don't help people then there is no use to earn our money so we should help the people. In this difficult situation, money is everything for human beings.

very good words of encouragement to motivate because it really is not an easy path not everyone knows how to handle situations of risk and fear they usually fall into depression therefore you always have to keep a positive thinking and determine a strategy to recover.

• +1 1

Thanks for your informative post. My envision is not so getting rich. I want how much I need and if I have money then I really have a practice to help poor peoples. I work here for knowledge with earnings. But, I'm not so greedy for money. Sorry for my poor language.

• +3 1

Dear friend in my opinion if you want to live rich life you must be ambitious. Every person has life ambitions in their life. Our young boys and girls like to go to foreign countries. Their aim of life is to earn lot of money within a short period.

You were quite right in your publication, friend, most of the new members of the platform have that mentality of obtaining everything in a short time, the first thing they have to do is fill up with knowledge to be professionals and work with patience and perseverance, they will be able to obtain all their objectives  and goals that are proposed but all in good time

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Richness is not a goal. I like to have money in order to achieve some of the dreams that  will come true but achieving them is not an easy thing. We have to gain more knowledge, learn a lots of things and have to work hard for this. 

Increasing inflation has made humans think I wish he was rich too Everyone wants That he has a lot of money So that he too can have a comfortable life He doesn't have any problem So everyone wants to be rich 

• +5 1