Don't Give Up Now My Friends. - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptotalk01

Don't Give Up Now My Friends.

Actually, you are right and I agree with you. We must always be patient and not succumb to any difficulty we face.. If you fail on the first or second attempt, give up and lose the hop...Success will not come if you do not have patience.  To make cryptocurrency a success, we need to invite our friends.But they don't know this thing can be batter in next time.so never give up and have patient everything well be good.

I totally agree with you my friend, any job in this life need alot of patience ,so we have to be careful and patient in our work in order to work in a good manner ,we don't have to give up at all,and do our best to be successful and active members. 

Hello friend, you are right we must not give this forum because if we give this opportunity than we can not learn and earn in this forum. If we want to be successful at cryptocurrency than we have to learn crypto in this forum, also we can earn free Bitcoin which is plus point in this forum.

Nothing good in life comes easy. It's a popular saying that say's no sweat no sweet, as such any successful person in life have his/her side story to tell. Obstacle or challenges in our life should not discourage us from attaining greatness in our life. Let keep on trying no matter the difficulties, we shall one day enjoy the fruits of our labour. 

Its time to learn and grow my dear. Nit to give up. Never give up. Never stop learning from your mistakes. Learn lessons from life and make a plan to get up and grow.

There is no time for give up at any time any moment it's a moment to work hard and hard,if you can see the price of bitcoin you can understand what I really mean and you think twice before give up 

أو بالكاد أعطيت الأعضاء الجدد دفعة صغيرة ، ويفضل أن يكون ذلك أكثر قليلاً في الأوقات القادمة

Thanks dear, of course, keep going and we will work hard to achieve what we want for it. In order for everyone to benefit from these publications, we need to keep in touch. Then the passers-by will be able to earn something.

Yes, my friend, you are right. We must not give up I am not finished with the 100 participation yet. Beginners should not give up, persevere and encourage each other to succeed in their first step in this forum. We must show strength and encouragement from the elderly in order to make a lot of effort in order to obtain deserved degrees.

On 1/6/2021 at 8:08 AM, Shemalia said:

You are right, my friend, we must be effective members of the forum by publishing useful, valuable and content posts related to the topic at hand, providing good advice, and sharing our experiences and opinions with each other. Add to that give each other good reviews. Avoid writing racist phrases.

Our work here is to post in beneficial informations about cryptowold my friend so let do it together by working as a team and we shouldn't forget to encourage the newbies because they are the future of the forum.

Yaah,i totally agree with you my friend, we should not give up. This is very essential advice specially for beginners. Because i notice that many beginners face some difficulties and make mistakes. As a result they become disappointed and discourse to work this forum.This is not right my friend. You need some patience and try to do work hard.We should not give up in any situation. Otherwise we can not reach our goals successfully.

Thank you, my friend, to raise the spirits of beginners. We need to raise our spirits in the simplest way, go beyond the first stage and start earning some money and experience and delve into the topic of trading and the cryptocurrency

That's very good topic to discuss, your are on the time here that you started earning if not your earning will start soon. Then you don't have to give up at this stage of your work. Just continue your work success will be your InshaAllah. 

On 1/2/2021 at 7:47 PM, Ocean of Islam said:

good encouraging post by you dear @Cryptotalk01 because current situation is not going well for users as reputation on our posts to make them paid is almost equal to zero as my friend told me today that his only 3 posts were paid out of 24 that's discouraging number but I am hopeful....

Yes, how is it discouraging but we should keep posting it comes easy only after hardship so we should not panic and we should keep our work so that we move forward if we do not office the difficulties then we will be behind in our life  By the way, it has become very difficult to read the posts these days, so we should work hard and make the best posts so that we get money. 

Your words are beautiful, but there are obstacles that appear to us suddenly without warning. We are new to this forum and our information on investment is still scarce. We hope that we will reach the time for commenting and publishing in other sections other than the beginners section.

Failure is the first step in the path to success. There can be no advancement without a fall. Ambition needs a strong will. Not everyone can easily make their dreams come true while they're asleep in bed.

Yes, no job is easy because we need to work hard and not give up easily. Working on forums is not easy. Many have to sacrifice time, thought and energy. Pursue your dream to achieve through cryptotalk forums, then enter into trading there you can develop a trading portfolio. Don't give up and stay optimistic for success.

• +1 1

Nothing in this lifestyles is gain with giving your electricity hard paintings and time so don't give up it too early if you thinking of giving up irrespective of what pressure you're going through be constant and stay targeted to make your dreams comes into fact ...Say to yourself i will now not surrender i will make it to in which I want to make it...

Yes dear, your post gives a very good lesson, through this post, you have talked about it by doing motivation and courage among your friends. Keep doing such post off so that the eyes have the passion to As you all know that there is an idiom called Slow and Steady Wins. The race If the race life is too slow, then for one, we win the race, that is, we succeed. 

• +1 1

They is a says that says that, the patient dog eat the most fates bone. You shouldn't easily give up to your future. You have to prepare against some challenges, because if you want to be successful in life, you have to learn how to exercise.

• +2 1

On 1/8/2021 at 3:04 AM, scorpiali said:

There is no time for give up at any time any moment it's a moment to work hard and hard,if you can see the price of bitcoin you can understand what I really mean and you think twice before give up 

Fact mate, today bitcoin is reading $39,000 plus in cryptocurrencies market which is a very surprised thing for cryptonians because no one ever thought bitcoin will make it this far soon and as a result of patience investors are earning good profit to there various wallet.

I appreciate your post.It’s a good approach to make motivate and encourage to slow learner. We can help each other in creating good content by giving them good ratings.And my advice is don't give up friends, this is a good chance you got.You must always have in mind is that we can never find success without suffering. 

• +3 1

There are many obstacles to overcome. You should not give up your future easily.  You just have to be more discriminating with the help you render toward other people.

Yes friend,in life we have to face differnt series of challenges,but we can overcome them with hardwork and patience,it's true that nothing good comes easy not onky in this forum,we have to worl harder and never give up even during hardtimes,one day we'll surely benefit from our hardwork and patience

• +2 1