How to replied first to a topic? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mohammad Feyaz

How to replied first to a topic?

This is simple, my friend. You can click on the "Sort by" button in each section and choose the date option, then all the topics will appear to you according to the time and be free of responses.

I think you should have to be active every time to this site where you have to seen every new post or topic. Through this, you will be able to post first reply to every new topic. Otherwise, there is no way I know about this.

You are welcome to get feedback. You should choose your topics and put an attractive title that attracts users
You can search forum sections, read and learn from all posts, and post a unique new topic

• +1 1

What we should take note of is that you must have the right knowledge before answering any question. You just have to be more discriminating with the help you render toward other people so let's make sure we read and understand post before reacting to it.

• +2 1

Replying first to a topic isn't what will fetch you reputations,the only thing that matters is the usefulness of the post you made,if your post is sensible and informative then you can get positive ratings even when you commented on a topic with many comments,so just try to improve your contents

Edited by Jikansamu
Typing error
  • +1 1

You are not getting the topics that have less replies because the other members are active and they immediately find the topics and make their replies so if you want to make a reply in that topic you should also be active on this forum because then you easily find the topic and you can make your comment.

Yes, you will find new and recent topics with fewer responses. Simply select short by and then by date from the drop-down menu. Then the majority of the newly modified topics will be shown. Then you can respond to them for the first time.

You can reply first on a topic at the time when you are active and someone create topic and it is essential that you will visit in specific section and another thing you should follow the members who create topic and when they create topic you will notify about the topic and you can post..

Well my dear girlfriend.  In order to get posts that do not have responses from other members, and in order for you to be the first to write a comment on that post, go to posts that are not read yet.

You can go into a section and look at the top of the page from the right side. You will find a button that classifies and filters the search. You must benefit from it in what you are looking for.

• +2 1

Hello my friend
You can move to the button to sort topics by date and also you can know the posts that you can respond to when the subject side is two clouds in white color and here you can respond to this topic
But if the two clouds are black, this indicates that you have commented on this topic before

• +1 1

their friend thanks a lot for asking this question if you are confident and do you learn a learnt about the product then you will be able to answer the first question nutripro talk on the number of beginners are here for learning on daily basis from the expert people so we should also concerned to the expert people for learning process

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. When you enter, the beginners section or any other section is written at the top, according to which you press and place the presentation of the topics according to the start date. When you put this option, it shows you new publications that no one has answered or there are 5 or 6 responses. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

• +3 1

By clicking on History, then Recent Topics, and so the topics that have not been answered will appear.

In addition to that, you can also know that you have responded to a topic or read it by the color of the bubble next to the title

Black means that you have responded to the topic and white means that you have not responded to the topic.

It's a very simple way my friend, you can do it by entering the Beginner section Press sort by and it will open for you a menu Press sort history and select Start Date .
Good luck, buddy.

Dear friend, the matter is very simple, the more experience in this forum, the more I learn about the topics that take him to publish topics and posts more than that dear The more you inquire about knowledge about the topics published in the forum in a section, you will know that there are topics that this wonderful forum lacks of knowledge and thus will be published You are all that is useful in general and you will get your responses great and you will get your rewards for what you get from the headphones are positive in general, so dear, the matter is simple all you have to do is publish a useful, strange and not repeated topic Thank you very much

On 1/2/2021 at 12:54 PM, BaberAzam said:

Dear , there is an option of sort by in beginners section. Click on this button then list of sorting will be opened. From this list you must click on date sort . Then new topics comes on the top of the list. I hope you will understand my topic.

Greeting of the day, thank you dear member for providing this information.  This is unique and interesting topic  and  in start I am little bit confused  about this but now my confusion is clear .thank you dear member once again 

23 minutes ago, Julian Facando said:

don't believe that being the first to answer to a topic gives you any benefit... The lesson is in the nature of the post you will make, not the pace at which you will make it... If you choose, you can chose the starting date from the drop-down list (sort by) and all new topics will appear for you.

I don't believe that being the first to answer to a topic gives you any benefit... The lesson is in the nature of the post you will make, not the pace at which you will make it... If you choose, you can chose the starting date from the drop-down list (sort by) and all new topics will appear for you.

@Julian Facando That is correct, the importance of our comments and publications is given by the interaction that we can find with them, for that efficient, effective and punctual work is necessary, a writer must be read so that others can appreciate what he does, if he does not achieve that, then it will fail, this is the forum,
We must find a way to make ourselves visible, so that what we do is beneficial.

welcome
It's easy, you have to choose Sort by: and choose by date and you will find the topics that have been shared now, you choose what you like for the type of offer and you will find your request.

Posts that get a lot of responses have a lot of information, so it's not a mistake for us to read the comments and respond to them.

I wish you good luck.

• +2 1

I read the topic, then read some comments to understand more about the topic at hand, and after I respond to this topic this is without deviating from the content of the topic at hand, and for the response to be logical and according to the experience I have gained so far.

My dear friend, you can search for recently posted topics through the sort by option and choose sort by date.

Anyway, I do not advise you to comment or react on old posts that do not receive many replies, because they will often be deleted due to lack of quality. 

• +1 1

You can do that through the Sort by button and then click Sort by Date, but I do not think this is very important, as there is a possibility of deleting the post if it is a duplicate and your comment will also be deleted.You can also learn from others' comments, as they may contain useful information for you.

• +3 1

Certainly there is a button that should be used in order to find out which topics have not been answered, but I do not use it as I find pleasure and happiness when I see the posts that I have responded to

• +2 1

welcome. It is not a difficult task dear, in every section of the forum there is an option to 'sort by', clicking on it will show you the sorting menu, click on 'sort history', new topics will appear to you at the top of the list, I wish you good luck.

• +4 1