Post with zero Reputation points - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mohammad Feyaz

Post with zero Reputation points

Nowadays getting reputation has become more difficult.It depends on your post quality.If you create unique and useful posts your post will get more reputation and it will help your post to get paid.

Of course, my friend, you need to get a good reputation in order to earn the corresponding payment for 20 posts per day and the publications that do not take a reputation are not paid to you ... Also, a good reputation is necessary in your work to increase your followers significantly, get positive responses and discuss your posts, and all this pushes you to progress With hard work and perseverance to earn profit and big money

• +1 1

Dear friend, this is a very important post through which you can easily gain fame through this post.  Because public reputation is very important to get a good payment.  So you need to gain fame through the best relevant useful posts.  Create posts that are useful and acceptable to all.

Sometime you provide others positive message and you don't get any reaction for that . Don't worry at all , keeping on working hard and stay positive.In no time,you and your work will be recognized and you will be appreciated for your work.

• +5 1

Not every post that you create has to have positive reactions to it. You just need to create a useful post which means it doesn't go against the forum rules. You're all good as long as you don't get any warnings against a particular post. You'll get paid for it even if it doesn't recieve any positive repute. 

You are right but you should make a helping or information providing post so that people really like them and give you reputation . Yes it is difficult but not impossible . So stay motivated. And keep posting. 

hello friend hello friend I want to tell me that you are our post consists of zero repetition then cryptotalk will not be as for their post costume consists of useful information and some reputation by the users in that way will able to earn money

• +4 1

yes my dear you see that if your post reputation is zero then your earning may be zero so good material upload. i am very happy to use this forum for the life. That is the best for the reputation, there are many reason to zero reputation.

Yeah, my friend, you're right that reputation points are useful, so we need to focus on creating posts and comments so we can get a positive reputation.

• +3 1

In the event that your post is useful and calculated on this platform, you can in this case get a coin talk even if it does not contain a reputation, but it is preferable to work on making the post more quality in order to gain reputation and increase profits.

In the event that your post is useful and calculated on this platform, you can in this case get a coin talk even if it does not contain a reputation, but it is preferable to work on making the post more quality in order to gain reputation and increase profits.

• +5 1

I believe that a good reputation is necessary to obtain payments, it will not pay for any participation that does not get a good reputation, because participation that brings good reputation is useful and meaningful.

• +3 1

My dear ... the topic that you are preparing must be good and be useful in order to get a positive response from the public and members and a good reputation .. .. that the admiration and good reputation will get you a financial payment

You will just get paid if your post are good.If you will get good rating then obviously you will get paid of it.But if you are breaking the rule or your post have negative ratings then sorry my friend you will not get paid of it.

We should be supportive to each other and If the useful posts are not getting the reputation then It is unfair with the members who are doing hardwork and posting the helpful and useful content at the forum.

My dear friend I want to tell you that when you have the zero reputation on your post are on your comment you will not be able to get the money off that first you should must have the positive reputation Thank you so much

• +2 1

In my opinion, it is preferable for our publications to obtain a good reputation. This increases the profits that we receive. We have to make sure to increase useful topics and deliver the idea in a simple way.

It can be paid if it is useful. But the average of reputation mustn't be neutral or negative that I know. The moderators did it because many of us are getting fake reputations and that's not fair at all. Hope we will more sincerely on this forum from now.

This is already stated in the yobit platform, so you'll see that from there, if the rating is zero on your post, then there wouldn't payment for that post, so let's try as much as possible to make good quality posts to attract reputation and attention from the fellow members. 

• +1 1

Of course, not every post is considered good or useful

There are some posts that do not give any benefit but not all posts there are good posts and gain experience in cryptocurrencies

• Useful or interesting 1

My friend, I think this is true that every post has interactions to be paid for, but the posts on which you do not interact are not earning your profit on it. I don’t know why these rules exist, but you have to do useful content in order to attract members here and make them give you feedback according to your work

• +3 1

It's extremely difficult to gain credibility in each post. This update is extremely risky. We work very little and spend a lot of our time here, so it's very disappointing for us if we don't get paid. As a result, we assist one another by granting reputation.

We have to get the same reputations on all our posts, it is very difficult. Quite as many tremendous posts as we do, but still not all our posts are reputation. We need that we keep posting tremendous and do some informative posts so that we get positive reputations on most of our posts.

It is paid for 10 talk only, but the post must be useful and be counted successfully in Yobit. If the post gets a positive evaluation, then 200 satoshi will be paid according to the new payment system in the forum.