Post with zero Reputation points - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mohammad Feyaz

Post with zero Reputation points

Yes, i agree with you friend reputation is very important to get paid of your post. If yiu have react at your post than yiu will get paid of your post. If you want to get good reputation  than work continuesly with Patience. I hope you will soon get good success.

My dear friend I want to tell you that you should get the proper reputation on Is your post otherwise you will not be able to get the money so are you going to tell you that you should to use the good material in your content and in your comments

If your post is zero reputation point then I think you can not take the payment of this post. Because it is the rules of this forum , this forum can't give that payment who post is not positive rating. It is good opportunity. 

so instead of wasting our time we should get good reputation by create and use full and meaningful post here if we make research on any topic on Google or YouTube then we will be make a good topic and in shape we get good reputation on that

On 1/2/2021 at 1:07 PM, Mohammad Feyaz said:

Hello everyone hope u are well!... I have listened that according to update Reputation points are necessary for payment so I would like to ask that those post which have zero Reputation points mean there is no one who reacted to a post so would it be paid or not?  Everyone knows that we make a post and there are hundreds of posts and getting Reputation points on every post is too difficult.

Waiting for ur replies...

@Mohammad FeyazReputation points are very important for higher income.  All the posts that we get positive reputation are paid in our Bitcoin.  So it is important for extra income.

Yes, my friend, it is the new payment system. If your post does not have a rating, you will not receive payment for it. So, make sure to make your post useful, attractive, and in compliance with the rules of the forum.

1 minute ago, Afshan Malik said:

I am agree with you, our many posts are not able to capture the attention of the users. We don't get reacts and reputations on many posts. Posts with zero or negative rating are not considered for payment. Work on the quality of your content so that you can be able to get good respons.

@Afshan Malik Obtaining positive reactions is not easy, you have to do many things, your own good publications can give us some, but in the comments we make in other publications it is more difficult, so you have to have a method to draw attention to our comment and so on. grow our account,
mine is to tag so that the notification reaches the other and knows that they responded to their comment and the interaction is more effective.

Unfortunately my friend, if your posts do not receive positive reviews, you will not be paid for.
Therefore, we must all cooperate on this topic and give positive evaluations to the posts that we find useful.

Haider greetings yes if you if you are post contained 0 reputation and then your money will be zero because this forum has a rule if you are post contain positive reputation and it will be deposited to your wallet if your post contain negative repetition and then Germany will be zero so keep it in your mind and then work

Dear, you will not receive payments if you do not work hard and get positive reputation points in my opinion, which is somewhat difficult and I wish officials to reconsider this matter, but I am seeking positive reputation points by publishing useful and unrepeatable content and I hope to succeed in my work and continue to achieve my goals in  The world of cryptography.

Hi there greetings you should remember 2 things when you working on this forum if you have posted contain zero reputation I mean zero positive reputation then you earned did you see if you are posted contained positive or negative reputation I think your money will be zero so make sure your posted all the boys do you created contained positive reputation and how old is the work in this platform

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes of course, that is true. According to the payment system, the payment depends on the positive reputations given to our posts. The post have zero reputation will not be able to generate income. I always request to all members that we should have to cooperate with eachother. There are many members who shares useful posts and topics, but not being gotten any positive response to their posts.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Your words are correct, my friend, we can gain a positive reputation in several ways and steps.1- Our publications and responses have useful content 2- To be friendly with the members 3- To provide correct and new information as much as possible 4- Our responses are related to the content of the topic and useful to the reader

• +4 1

You will not get money for that participation that did not get a positive reputation

Also I do not think get a positive reputation is just difficult to create high quality shares and you will get that reputation.

• +5 1

My friend, I understood you, but when our posts contain new, useful and unique ideas, we can gain a good reputation in these posts.
As for posts that do not have a good reputation, these are frequent posts and the idea is already well known
So learn more to spread the topic with useful, unique, and important ideas for society

The payment law requires obtaining good reputation points. When we publish an important and useful topic and contain ideas that attract readers, we will definitely get good reputation points, so do not worry my friend, and you should focus on the important content.

You are very correct, post with no zero reputation will not be paid for, that is why we are advised to post a relevant post to earn reputation, and as for we member stop scrolling through a post with a good quality that you seen just because you didn't know the person that posted it, there are many good post out there with no reputation. 

Welcome my friend of course that getting a positive reputation is absolutely necessary in participation that does not get a good reputation is not paid for and means that participation is ineffective and unhelpful so you should pay attention and work seriously to put forward posts with useful content good luck 

No doubt the post with zero reputation will not pay you the money so its necessary to earn the reputation but no one is here ready to give the reputation in free so your useful post will make you to earn good reputation and rating

If you have zero reputation points you can't paid become you need to have more than zero and zero under zero your payment is not in legit rate.

Yes, it is true that you should get good reputation points for each post or comment until you get paid. Write useful comments and new posts and follow the forum rules and you will get a good reputation. First, read more about cryptocurrencies in order to provide good and useful content. I wish you good luck

Unfortunately, my friend, I know that publications that do not get any reputation points will not be paid because the basic condition for payment is that the post is useful and has a positive reputation, and otherwise it will not be paid for.

Yes, this is true. If you do not get reputation points on your posts, you will not be paid for it. It is difficult and members do not give reputation points easily, so you must make sure that you provide useful content.So you get a good reputation, although it is not very easy, do good posts and provide useful advice and information and you will get a reputation.

Welcome, my dear friend, if you are a beginner, then it is normal that you do not have a hearing at the beginning, because reputation needs basic conditions to obtain it, including:
You must have an abundant scientific crop
Share your opinion by writing a comment containing two simple and easy words
Hope this helps.