Hastening in posting will never lead us toward success. - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Haley

Hastening in posting will never lead us toward success.

Rushing always leads us to failure in all areas of life, be patient and learn that when publishing useful content, do it in the necessary time, not too fast, not too slow as long as you need, do not rush you are great with your publications and make them with the best of information so that they carry quality in every word.

My friend that haste always has negative consequences in all areas of life. We must always think about every step and study it well before starting to work on it and here in this forum we have to think first of what we want to publish and collect enough information about it and make sure not to publish it in previous publications, then we do By writing it in a way that is understandable and easy for everyone and does not violate the rules of the forum and publishing it afterwards, I think in this way we will win everyone's trust

• +1 1

Yes indeed, we shouldn't be rushing in posting because doing that will not make us to gain much experience and knowledge most especially we the begginers who are still battling with their free 100 posts. We should focus and concentrate while posting so that we can learn.

Yes, your words are correct, unfortunately, because most of those here are interested in writing the 20 daily posts only, but this is one of the biggest mistakes because our presence in this forum must be in order to gain experience in the field of digital currencies, then we can take care of the way to earn money from this forum

You made an excellent point, dear. It is for this purpose that the forum has introduced a 3-minute time period between posts in order to encourage responders to read the subject carefully before making a message, thus improving the forum's content and reducing the risk of posting carelessly in a rush.

You are right my friend. We have to participate in topics that we understand and have full knowledge about. The focus must be that the comment is of high quality and not repeated. We have to wait and calm before writing posts to focus on the required ideas and questions. Hurry will not help anything and may lead to deleting our post  And we got a bad reputation. I think that success in this platform requires patience mainly and selection of appropriate ideas in order for our comments to receive a positive evaluation.

• +1 1

It is a really good saying, because speeding up leads to an increase in errors and spreading wrong information sometimes, or making spelling mistakes while writing, so we must slow down and write carefully after thinking carefully about the idea of the topic or the post that we are publishing.

Welcome my friend, thank you for posting this topic. I respect your opinion a lot. What you said is true. We should not rush because this leads us to ban, and if we are not confident of our information, then we should read more articles before publishing 

Yes, my friend, every work has requirements in order to reach success. In my opinion, the requirements for successful work in this forum are continuity, seriousness, and not deception and fraud.

• +1 1

Most of the errors are apparent to forum administrators, and even to some members. Rushing is not the helpful factor here. It's about having fun and engaging with posts that you can interact with. If there is success, it is on the way. We shouldn't be too quick.

Yes, my friend, you must research and study well before publishing any post, we must not forget that members interact with publications that provide useful and unrepeatable content, thanks for your advice my friend, it will undoubtedly benefit beginners a lot. 

• +3 1

This is true because hastening creates problems for us that we are indispensable for. Therefore, we always say, be patient and do not rush, because there is something that everyone is ignorant of, like when we are in a hurry we get nervous and if we are stressed we do not think properly and therefore our creative opportunities are reduced. So we have to clear our minds and relax in order to think in a healthy way and therefore in the end we publish correctly and creatively.

• +1 1

Of course, my friend, I agree with you because if we publish randomly without thinking about the content of the thing we publish, we will definitely be banned.  The goal is not only to earn money, but to gain experience in the crypto world and help each other.

These are really important recommendations and all members should take them into account, as we have recently noticed an increase in the number of random and useless topics, and it is our duty towards the forum to raise its level by publishing only useful and distinctive topics, and not just publishing them to complete our daily tasks only.

Yes, dear, the haste to publish any topic without understanding and awareness leads us to failure and not to success as we are exposed to warning points by mediators and by haste the following first produces spelling errors that completely change the meaning of the topic and become incomprehensible secondly the published information for any topic that is inconsistent and not clear third In a hurry, your information is inaccurate, so I advise you to narrate, be patient, true knowledge and scrutiny before publication, especially in the field of encrypted currencies

• +5 1

I agree with you dear. We should not rush to participate and not be our goal to participate, but we must choose positive and useful topics and share them with the members of the platform in order to promote the forum and make it the best. Thank you.

You are absolutely right about this problem, must of the members are worried about the mass deletion of their post, the reason for the post of the members of this platform to be deleted is because we are hastening in posting in this platform, which make us post one content more than once.

• +1 1

Whoever wants to mess around, let him look for something else to have fun with him. We are here to learn useful things and to increase our experience, and the rush will lead us to many points of failure.

What a great topic deserves a round of applause
I totally agree with you
Your thoughts are fresh and smart. Yes, you are right to repeat negative topics and opinions, and this is a kind of urgency to spend the matter according to without realizing the danger that it may cause to yourself, so there may be a ban, or maybe you will not earn money, or maybe there will be no support for you. So your presence will be a burden on the platform and your membership will be canceled. Make your topics important and worth reading exactly like this article.

• +1 1

Hello mate. Nice to meet you in here. Hope you are well going. Very well said mate. Such a useful and helpful posts did by you. Keep it up this type posts in this huge forum apart from your post. Well awaiting for that. Thank you for sharing this. 

• +2 1

You need to read published more than once to understand what he's talking about was this advice very useful to me credit and beneficial for us to read comments and different opinions about the publication this helps us to understand more and write a comment, opinion, appropriate to the question.. We're not in a race here, so we have enough time to answer properly.

Thank you my friend, in fact I have not published any topic here yet, all the information that I may need has already been answered by the directors and expert members here, I try as much as possible to avoid posting a duplicate topic, so when I encounter a problem I research it before creating a topic.

Of course, as I said, we have to search for the topics that we are publishing and make sure that they are correct and avoid spelling and grammatical errors, because this will make us lose our good reputation.

• +3 1

I think more so that we shouldn’t rush to create more posts or more topics because we can say that there are more quantity issues than quality.

So we should post something that has a quality and we should avoid duplication of new content.

Yes, accuracy at work always allows you to develop yourself and your skills, when you do any work, you must pay attention to these aspects if you want to succeed in it, so do not rush. Take your time well if you want to succeed in the long term.

• +1 1