Can two member get their payment only in one bank account ? - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ab.Waheed

Can two member get their payment only in one bank account ?

I think this is forbidden and unnecessary
Let each work separately, and then let them collect their money together after harvesting it, because that will achieve accuracy and each of them will take his right precisely.

Yes, I think that you can, as it will not affect the forum in anything. Forbidden is to use two accounts on the same device, but you can share your bank account with more than one person, I think.

Thank you for bringing up this topic, so I was curious to know if we can use the same bank account for two accounts. Turns out we could and that saved me a lot of effort 

yes my dear mate i think it not a big issue if two members used the same account for their payment because it not against the rules of forum so try to avoid those things that against the rules and regulation of forum so you used the same bank account for payment.

I am new in this field, but I expect that it is possible for two people to send money to the same electronic wallet and this is very easy

This business is not against the law, so it is possible for two members to be able to transfer their income from their yobit account to their bank account. Our payments here will be transferred into our Yobit account and from Yobit you can select the wallet address to which you want to transfer the coins.

Yes, this is possible and does not affect the members' accounts, because if we set one bank address the money is sent to it and then we can withdraw them through one of the exchange companies, so there is no need to worry.

This question you asked require full consideration because it's a very important one, well, I think you can not receive payment from the cryptotalk platform in single yobit account, but you can move your earning from various yobit accounts to single wallet, this is my thought on this.

If you talk about real money I think you can but if you talk about the coins that you earn from the forum it's not possible that's mean you have multi account and you use one Wallet for them all,so be card about that .

Yes of course the members of this platform can really receive their payments from this platform in one bank account, but there must be a trust between the members, but if their are some other way that is preferable for the members to receive their payment.

I think the two members earning in cryptotalk will send to same wallet account. Our payment here will transfered in our Yobit account and from Yobit you can select which wallet address you want to transfer coins.

Well, in fact, I do not know much about this matter and I did not try it, but I think that you and your friend who have two different accounts in this forum can link the accounts on one yobit wallet .. but I do not advise that so that the financial numbers do not conflict between you .. because there is a person One of you may have written useful comments and the other did not write, and when the calculation is done, there remains a difference in the payment of the right money between you .. So I advise against doing a wallet account for two accounts in order to avoid the occurrence of personal problems .. I wish you good luck my friend

There is no problem with that, but the important thing is that the same person does not create two accounts in CryptoTalk, because the moderators will punish him and ban both accounts forever.

• +3 1

Hello ladies and gentlemen, This act is not against law so it is possible that two members can transfer his or her income from yobit account to his or her bank account.

Of course this is possible, when you get your profits on Yobit, you can withdraw the profits to any wallet you want, which will be converted into cash and sent to the bank account.

I am doing this with my sister and I think you can join wallets, so far there weren't any issues but one thing that is annoying is remembering how many coins each of us made. So, in the long run if you are planning to earn a large income, I would say it is better to have your own yobit account and it is very easy to make.

I think is possible that two members can get their money in one account it is possible because it is not against the rules of the platform so you definetly get money in the same wallet but for me it is touch risky to do such kind of stuff 

Yes you can , there is no any problem in linking two members account to one bank account, you just have to link your accounts to yobit platform and everything will be okay

Yeah you can use one bank account because sometimes a person has not a bank account in this situation they can use bank account. Of any other person in his family for transactions..

This is very possible my friend,  you have to use the same wallet address and deposit your coins and sell it, anyway I don't know how to explain this to you buddy.  But is simple though. 

I do not think that this topic may affect your work on the forum, but what may affect you is that you have two accounts on the Cryptotalk platform or that you use two devices for the same account
Or if two devices are using the same network server, these cases will cause you to a ban

Edited by akarymont9
  • +5 1

Welcome, dear friend. 
I don't think so, buddy, but why don't you set up your own bank account and another for your friend?؟
You also have to create an account on Youbit that will be your own. ،
You can read reviews and take advantage of other people's experiences with withdrawing money
Break a leg.

I do not think that there is a problem with that, I am not sure, but I write my expectations about this matter, because in any institution, whether governmental or commercial, this matter is permissible and there is no problem in it as long as both users manage this account in agreement.

I am greatly impressed through this topic , dear friend in this forum ,our payment is transferred in our yobit account and from yobit you can select which wallet address you want to transfer coin. Moreover dear senior members please guide us . Thank you

Yes of course my dear friend, you can receive your earning of two family members through single bank. It is not any issue by the forum. But be very careful about using both two accounts on one device or one network provider. This will definitely get you banned due to dual accounts that is forbidden in the forum.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"