How much money you get after first seven days? - Page 37 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ab.Waheed

How much money you get after first seven days?

In fact, my dear friend, of course this depends on your publications. If your publications are of high quality and very useful and you get positive evaluations, then your first payment is high, or if the opposite will be low

• +3 1

Seven days after completing the 100 comments, you will be paid every day if you are committed to making your posts daily No one can determine the exact amount that will be paid to you. Create special topics to get paid for all your posts.

There is no specific number. This depends on your effort and your fatigue .. Your posts should be useful so that nothing is deleted from them .. For example, you wrote 20 posts on each post, 200 Satoshi, 10 characters, 4000 Satoshi per day, 200 symbols, whatever. Equivalent to 28,000 Satoshi per week and 1,400 characters ... These numbers are correct when 20 posts are written daily and nothing is deleted from them.

• +5 1

It's also depends on the work you keep it and it will give you more benefits learn the experienced and work hard members who work very long periods of time my earnings are not started here and  also give me more and more knowledge and experience. 

My friend will pay you 200 satoshi for each useful post and 10 talk tokens, and as a maximum, he will pay you for 20 useful posts every day, so make sure that you abide by the rules and your posts are useful in order to get a positive reputation and get paid for these posts.

• +2 1

It depends on the number of publications that you have a reputation for, as you are paid for the posts that get positive reputations and you are paid by satoshis, also you are paid with TALK for your posts that do not have a negative reputation.

In this forum after getting 100 useful post you need to continue making Post in which you will be paid after 7 days and my payment after the 7 days was okay I think I got up to 2000 Satoshi Bitcoin.

Usually how much money you get after the first seven days depends on how many meaningful posts you have and your positive rating.  If you have meaningful posts, you will get paid for them, but you must have a positive rating.  And they will pay 1000 satoshi for each semantic post.

On 12/28/2020 at 5:09 PM, Ab.Waheed said:

Respectable members i want to know how much money you get after your first seven days when you are completing your hundred post and make twenty post at daily base. Please tell me. The payment i get is very low. I am really worried and disappoint after having this money. 

My dear friend i hope you are doing well and good. Dear it depends on your way of posting, if you are doing useful posts you will get positive responses and your reputation will be good and you will get good income but if you do useless posts then you won't be able able to get good income. So Do good posts and make sure your quality in your posts so that people should appreciate your work. Thanks 

It depends on your quality of work . Many people do hardwork and make more money. If the post are good and apreciable than you are able to get more money. Otherwise your posts are rejected from this crypto world.

My friend after you complete 100 free comments you will make 20 comments daily and whenever the quality of your comments is useful and high you will get a good reputation and your payments will increase I think you get every useful comment with a good reputation on 200 Satoshi.

It all depends on how hard you work and how much effort you put in. I'm a newbie, but there are laws that say if you make 10 posts per day, you can earn more money. If you make 20 posts a day, you can earn more money.

It's totally depends on your hard work and also your effort because if your pores are unique and useful then you are able to get the full payment after 7 days but if your posts are not good and have no reputation then you are not be able to get the good payment so must try to create unique and meaningful contents for getting good reputation and also you are able to get your good money

Well this actually depends upon our performance through out the week. If we make 20 valid posts each day then cryptotalk give us 200 talktokens and aside this talktoken we can get 200 satoshi (bitcoin) for any of our post that received positive ratings.

You don't have to worry, my friend

You have to be patient and calm in order to be able to work here and earn profits

It depends on the quality of your post and comment

Therefore, pay close attention during work and do your best

Hello my friend, after the 100 comments you get 20 comments per day, the comment must be useful in order to get the likes, and as much as it is good to gain, if it does not get likes it may not be profitable, good luck to you, And be patient

You will get sixty rupees for twenty comments every day and you will get four hundred and twenty rupees for one hundred comments.

Hello my friend, after that you write 100 publications or comment will pay you for each publication or suspension takes good reputation at the rate of 200 satoshi and 10 talk.

After the end of the 100 free comments, you have to work on a daily basis by posting 20 comments, because we get paid for the daily work by publishing the posts and we take a certain amount of satoshi in return for that.

• +2 1

Frankly, I do not know yet . I am still new in this field . I work in it from a very, very, very short time . So I don’t really know how much money we get in seven days  . I wish good

• +2 1

Our income here depends on the quality of our posts, because only posts that get positive reactions will get paid, namely 200 satoshis. Even though we post 20 posts per day, we don't always get 4000 Satoshi per day because not all posts get positive reactions. To increase our income we must also improve the quality of our posts.

• +4 1

My dear friend after completing your first 100 comments on this platform then you just have to keep on working and keep on making the money . you will receive your payment of first day on this platform .

The site gives you 200 satoshi for every useful post that you publish on the condition that it talks about cryptocurrencies and areas of work in them, so we must publish posts that talk about cryptocurrencies and methods of working with them 

Hallo my dear friends have a good day I want to tell you that we can create twenty posts per day and hundred posts for our practice so after hundred posts we get one thousand satoshi per post so according to this we can earn twenty thousand satoshi per day.

Dear now I am suffering on these seven days.But in all this process 1 thing I realize that the earnings is depends on you.This is very useful money for my family and expenses problems.