How much money you get after first seven days? - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ab.Waheed

How much money you get after first seven days?

Decent individuals I need to know how much cash you get after your initial seven days when you are finishing your hundred post and make twenty post at every day base. Kindly advise me. The installment I get is low. I'm truly stressed and baffle subsequent to having this cash.

It will rely on the posts which are useful..you will get installment for your valuable posts which ought to have in any event 1 positive respond to get paid💰. You need to make 20 posts every day for seven days and on the off chance that all thses posts are helpful, all will be paid you will get 1000 satooshi and 10 talks for each presents so take a stab at maks useful and great quality posts.

• +3 1

Actually,it depends on how you work for them,And how you get reputation to your post,And before you can start receiving a payment from you must do free 100 post for them,And after that you will be doing 20 post everyday and get paid on each post you make, thanks for the topic.

To shout, my friend, I didn’t calculate the exact monetary value, but you, my friend, when you finish completing the hundred posts will take your payments

That depends on how many posts you have created in that period of time and how many posts have rated you positively. Remember that only those publications that have a positive valuation are paid, to achieve that we have to work hard and share useful and good quality content.

Earning on this platform is totally depends on quality of posts 

if you post here quality posts or topics then your earning will be good

if you post here useless posts then your earning will be minimum 

On this platform earning is totally depends on ratings 

Positive reputation gives you earning while negative ratings give you no earning 

So post here quality posts for earning 

It depends on your working in this forum. If the quality of your posts is good and it is benefit to people then you will get good reputation and you will earn good money .

I still working my first 100 comments and exiting to start earning my first payment😇.

• +1 1

If all of your 20 posts are usefull then the 200 talks will be paid and accordingly to your reputation the btc will be rewarded. Just remember to make usefull posts only so that they are accepted and you'll get paid. My opinion is that we should make more than 20 posts so minimum of them are accepted. 

Hello friends!

In my opinion when you make posts according to the topic and give mor informative posts that are useful for other members you can get a very handsome amount.

Try to make such type of posts that have information about Crypto currency , and motivation for other members.

After your 100 posts are completed, your daily income will start. As a result of 20 posts per day, this forum will pay you. Your post comments must be of good quality and important. Thank you.

Welcome everyone ... don't be sad.  You are still at the beginning of your work.  You must persevere .. It is about the quality of your post and it is not related to your feedback and your posts are related to quality and useful information and no matter why you receive further reviews, you will get different rewards ...  Laws on how they can be published must be complied with.

The amount of money that you get after 7 days depends upon the price of coins that you get. You will get 10 talk tokens for one useful post.  And if your post have positive rating then you can get 200 satoshs for that post as well.

• +2 1

Hi dear it is depend on your post which material you share as a comment or post. If you work good with effective post then you get good payment of your post. If you earn more to share good and informative thing in this platforum.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

After closing my previous account, this is my new account, so I have not yet completed 100 posts of this account. I have not yet started paying for this account.But I hope I can do something better from this account. Thanks.

After completing 100 free participations, 20 daily contributions are worked out within the rules. After 7 days, the currency is paid for that and every useful participation you get 200 satoshi and it is calculated on this matter and it will be easy to follow the rules and thank you

Dear friend, your success depends on your patience and effort in reaching your dream of getting a lot of payments. Keep working and creating useful posts to get the extra money .. I wish you good luck

Exactly, my friend, I am still a beginner and I have not finished a hundred comments yet, but I think that your reward will be obtained according to the amount of your fatigue and personal diligence and by submitting useful and valuable publications, I hope that you will earn more money in the future.

if you do a good job with enough effort you can get to receive a super good pay for this time that you dedicate in the forum, you can also make all your effort have good results if you do everything in the right way you can get money a little passively but you can collect good money from all this so my recommendation is that you get down to work and start making useful posts as much as you can. 

It depends on your work my dear friend you have to create 20 useful posts per day and if you can complete your work for seven days regularly in this forum  then you can get 20000 Satoshi per day.

Its completely depend on your work and your post. on the off chance that u creat great themes u got great winning in case u fair need doing 20 post and do not considering around Cryptotalk so it's not great u can't get your great winning from this platform. So i trust after kne week u attempt Best theme and u got great notoriety and Great gaining from this platform.

I have forgotten how much money I received during the first 20 posts after 100 posts, at that time the Bitcoin price was quite cheap so I only made very little money. Seeing now that the price of Bitcoin has risen high, of course payments will also go up, but now payments have changed and decreased so that income is increasingly uncertain.

• +1 2

My friend the earnings here is to help you in your study maybe or to collect some money to invest them in any field you want and also it is a reward for your sharings here 

• +2 1

hello friend I want to tell you that it's depends on the quality posts if we working efficiently we can earn more after 7 days give to talk get 7 days for verification of your account not so that he will pay for your cost in the boss should be unique 

You have to be patient and not give up. 
If your payments are low, your publications are useless and you don't get good ratings. 
So you should share good information with enemies until the ratings are positive then you earn some money