How much money you get after first seven days? - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ab.Waheed

How much money you get after first seven days?

My dear, I want to tell you that when we publish 20 posts daily, they are checked for 7 days and thus in seven days some useless meaning substandard posts are deleted and some useful posts which are saved for seven days. We are only paid for them. If we publish 20 posts daily and none of our posts are deleted, we will have 140 posts in 7 days and we will be paid 1400 talk tokens.

• +2 1

Hello my friend In my opinion, it depends greatly on the content of the topic that you present and the extent of its impact on the rest of the members. The more reactions you gain on your topic, the higher the payment for you. In the end, I wish you good luck my friend.

• +3 1

Hi dear! Well it was very small amount which i hve gain from here. Because that was only my trial period and i.was just newly joind this platform . Therefore My working was just in medium.

It totally depends on you i am newbie but rules regulation this like if 10 post than you can daily basis 20 posting you can earn money so i hope i tried my best then i am also good earn this platforum.

Dear, your payement relies upon your number of valuable posts in sevsn days. On the off chance that you make 20 posts every day, at that point you will get the payemnet of just those posts that are helpful. You get 10 talk badge of one valuable posts. On the off chance that you make 20 helpful posts, at that point in 7 days you will get 1400 tokens. There is diverse pace of the tokens day by day. You can sell these tokens when its cost is high.

Hi companion, according to the norm of the cryptotalk we can't have the portion an enormous bit of the 7 days since we need to show up at like to 7 to 8 days since we ought to be endeavor to grasp about what we need to understand because we ought to be appreciate about what we should in light of the fact that it was for the most part superb to fathom about

• +1 1

I get 600 PKR because i missed my day's here but now I start my work here regularly and i also suggest you if you want to make good money from this platform don't waste your time time never missed your days you will get good experience if you face of patience here

My friend, I have not received any payment yet. But I know this. After posting the first 100 posts for free here, we are entitled to post 20 posts per day. You can get the first fee of these 20 daily shipments after 1 week. Also, keep in mind that only moderators give helpful votes, so you can get paid.

My friend, do not worry. You can earn money after you participate in 20 posts after you pass the first stage, which is 100 posts, but the amount of money varies when the amount of interactions on your posts increases. Your posts should be meaningful and useful. Tired yourself, you are on the right path

It's pending on the value of the currency some may get higher why some will get less  due to the currency value but as for me I started newly so I don't know anything about it 

On 12/28/2020 at 8:09 AM, Ab.Waheed said:

Respectable members i want to know how much money you get after your first seven days when you are completing your hundred post and make twenty post at daily base. Please tell me. The payment i get is very low. I am really worried and disappoint after having this money. 

Friend this cannot be calculated exactly, so just keep in mind that there are 0.00001 satoshis per valued item, so you can make a maximum of 20 a day to receive payments, now these are not always the same since some are eliminated and This causes that the average or daily profit is not the same for every day.

• +2 1

It is absolutely up in your troublesome compositions and effort.Whilst we whole our 100 posts and start our work of step by step premise of making 20 posts.If our work,replies and remarks to subjects is of helpful best than there ought to be definite benefits we can procure.

it totally depends on your hard working. if you work hard with ambition and do useful and informative posts and the members give you positive reaction on your posts you can earn better than your 1st earning. SO do positive posts and useful posts it will help you to earn more and in better payments.

• Useful or interesting 1

EARN free bitcoins....

https://www.okexcn.com/join/3853550

After completing the first 100 useful posts, you will get a total payment of 1400 talk tokens for publishing 20 useful posts daily for 7 more days. This means we are paid 200 talk tokens for publishing 20 useful posts daily. But I think it's very low compensation. Because the talk token rate has dropped dramatically.

Per day, if your comments are well valued, without a doubt that you receive 1000 satoshis per day, this is a good sum if you complete the 20 posts with all evaluations, so you should strive to improve the comments to obtain evaluations in all.

• Useful or interesting 1

As a newbie on the crypto talk forum, i did not know on much money we can get after our first seven post. But i will the old members to guide us proper on how much money we can get after our first seven post. But in my simple understanding we can get money based on our daily post that contains useful information. Also we can get money on our post if our post is rated on the crypto talk forum. 

After completing 100 free posts you write 20 posts per day, 1000 will be paid for every useful and important post, and in order to get all the payments you can write more than 20 posts per day to make sure you get the full payment every day.

All things considered, there's no fixed income here, it relies upon us if the number of post we can do in seven days, on the off chance that you totally do the 20 post in multi week, you can acquire 1400 talk token, and to btc, it depends to your post if the number of like did you get.

Hello my expensive buddy The cash that you may gather isn't always associated with the time that you can spend on this forum, however you may earn and decide the income through making 20 posts in line with day, after finishing the one hundred posts the primary trial. Thank you my buddy

• +5 1

It depends on your comments. If your comments are useful and informative, your comments will be counted. Useless and irrelevant comments are deleted by the admin. After completing 100 post, you have to do 20 useful comments per day. You will get for every useful comments with positive ratings. So try to make your comments relevant and informative. 

• +3 1

Hi my friend. totally depends on your own hard work. Because payment is available from this forum through ratings. if you completely do the 20 post in one week, you can earn 1400 talk token, and to btc, it depends to your post if how many like did you get. Best of luck

• +4 1

This absolutely relies upon your nature of post. you need to buckle down for better installment. On the off chance that your post gets gratefulness and responses, at that point you should have better installment and in the event that you make futile posts, at that point your installment will be less. it thoroughly relies upon your diligent effort and aspiration and how mush would you like to function and acquire. 

Good luck..

• +5 1

First income is always low. As a new member first 7 days earning $15 is suitable. If you got lower than it try to make more better  posts to get reacts on your post. I suggest you to continue your work in this forum. I wish you will be able to make better earning from this forum.