Don't be jealous just focus on your purpose. - Page 37 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Golem king

Don't be jealous just focus on your purpose.

On 12/28/2020 at 12:29 PM, Golem king said:

I have seen a lot of members who see the posts and accounts of the senior members and they got jealous that they should also have that kind of accounts and they should own those posts that go to the hot topic.

I think that we should just try to focus on our goals and we should try to make ourselves more comfortable we should not try to compare ourselves with anyone it is possible that we are better than them in many ways.

So we should just focus on our work instead of comparing ourself with that people who are high than us.

You are right if there is a post which is always going to hot topic then we do not have to be jealousy. We have to see that what type of information is he using for the topic that the topic is going to the hot section. We have to review it and made that king if topic which will be useful for the forum members.

• +1 1

This phenomenon is present in all kinds of businesses. It is normal to feel some jealousy from people who are better than you. This jealousy should motivate you to become better and more active, not just a jealous person. In any case, the 100-mile road begins with a step. We must build ourselves from scratch with calm, confidence and positivity

Yes you are right .Instead of being jealous of someone's success, we should be happy .We should learn from the success of others how they succeed .It is also not a good habit to be very impress with others .I would advise you to focus on your work and if someone does a good job appreciate him.

This is true, no one has started big, for any person to succeed must work from the beginning and persevere in his work in order to reach the goal that he sets in his mind, jealousy kills its owner and destroys his life, focus on your goals and forget those who are higher than you, but rather make them an example and an incentive for you To reach their level

Well.I used gets jealous all the time.But when I realized this not good for me or anyone I started to took it under my control.I believe everything has a good and bad side.Jealousy also does.I started to take my jealousy for good things.Like If i saw something real good for me.I started to chasing that for me by jealously if he/she can do it,why won't i?So yeah sometimes jealousy is good for you.

Hello friends.If you want to improve in any work, you have to proceed little by little. Then we will be able to make big improvements from small things. If we want to improve in any work, first of all we have to be patient. Then we can take our life step by step towards the future. Thank you for posting the advice.thanks for read my comment

This is true, my friend, I agree with you. We should not compare ourselves to anyone, and we must remember that there are people who have more than us, and there are people that we have more than them, so move away from jealousy and work on developing yourself and your skills to be better person.

• +1 1

That jealousy is a reason for failure in life
When you start to get jealous, your main concern will be to chase after others without caring for your goal
So be aware of that point

Let me, my friend, add the phrase / Trust yourself / to your topic  because if you are confident with  yourself, you will not look at any  good work of  other people  jealously. On the contrary, the success of others will be an incentive for you to progress and develop. Focus on your goal and work hard with good intention 😊 .

Noted . Thanks for this advise. Jealousy and envy is a dark force that controls us. We just have to make sure that we avoid it and focus on ourself. One day we shall all have the chance to get to where we want to be . 

It is an important topic that should not be, we have to feel jealous, so we go backwards we are all here to, support, each other and earn work and money and benefit from the information in this wonderful forum

You are absolutely right .. One of the main reasons for failure is the comparison of the personal self with others .. Certainly the old members have labored and worked a long time until they became sophisticated like this .. So the new members have to work on themselves and focus on their goals, and then they will become as advanced as them.

My friend, this is true. We must not feel jealous of anyone in this forum. What they achieved was after effort, time and great research. We should not compare ourselves to others. We must always work hard and be patient until we reach what they have reached.

• +1 1

I agree with you. We must not feel jealous of anyone’s success. We must work to reach our goal. In the beginning it is difficult. We need perseverance, effort and great work to reach the top and get a good job and a good reputation.

• +1 1

On 12/28/2020 at 12:29 PM, Golem king said:

I have seen a lot of members who see the posts and accounts of the senior members and they got jealous that they should also have that kind of accounts and they should own those posts that go to the hot topic.

I think that we should just try to focus on our goals and we should try to make ourselves more comfortable we should not try to compare ourselves with anyone it is possible that we are better than them in many ways.

So we should just focus on our work instead of comparing ourself with that people who are high than us.

Right, Friend !

Agreed with you.

There is no need to compare yiurself with othrs.

Life is not simple as it looks.

But, it can be simple if we look on the positive side.

So be attractive and positive.

Many members have become envious of the senior members' posts and accounts, believing that they, too, should have those accounts and own those posts that pertain to the hot topic.

I believe that we should simply try to focus on our objectives and make ourselves more comfortable. We should not try to compare ourselves to others because it is possible that we are better.

• +3 1

In fact, jealousy is harmful, and it has caused us frustration when we see people at the top who possess a wide amount of knowledge and make money while we are at the beginning of the road, but it also has a positive side, which is when we see people at the top and have strong accounts and useful and many publications and make money we feel jealous at the time but We must take advantage of this jealousy by working hard and hard to get to the place they reached and become like them or even better than them. Let's focus and work hard

• +2 1

I saw many newbies that are going higher then the experience person out there, but we should not became jealouse of the others, ans should have to work harder with the courage to win the competition.

We must focus on publishing useful posts that talk about cryptocurrencies and to choose distinctive and useful topics in order to achieve the best results on this site and increase our reputation faster.

Don't be jelous to seening other person's .those person's will success by own hardship.so try to self confident,and self focus.and work hard to achieveing our goal.in the last jelous is the bad thing and bad habbit.

My dear friend, you are right because jealousy is a fatal disease, so we must strive to achieve our goals and work hard so that we do not feel jealous of us when seeing the old members to move to work and move forward

We should try to concentrate completely on our knowledge and that kind of stuff we are going to provide in this platform because if we get jealous of others that will not be helpful for ourselves but if we keep on our struggle that will be much more fruitful for ourselves

You are right friend. I am agree with you. We should not feel jealous to others work. We should only work for our goal. We should work hard and focus on our goal. Hard work is directly proportional to the success. If you want to gain your goal than you should work continuesly with Patience.