To which thing you prefer, rank or experience. - Page 36 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Golem king

To which thing you prefer, rank or experience.

Certainly, experience is more important than rank.  Experience is the way to reach a high position, not the other way around.  It is possible to obtain a rank but not gain sufficient experience.

I think here in this platform we work for both rank and experience because we are in the era of speed, if you are not experienced enough you won't be fast and you will suddenly lose your chance 

Also we need rank so we can go to places we can get experience from 

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. As for you in that, I always turn Noah's experiences because it is the basis of everything in this forum and much more important than the rank. When we get enough experiences in this forum, we will definitely get the rank. But if we seek the rank, we will not be able to succeed in this forum and we will not be able to achieve anything. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

• +3 1

In my opinion both are important for us to do work on this forum experience is most matter and we get a lot of experience by do more work on crypto forum because experience make us perfect in every thing an it important for us to get success in any field and rank is the thing we get on our post after sharing the best information.

No, I don't believe so. This forum's rank and experience, in my view, are the same. As you grow older, you will be promoted to the next rank. Some members, we may claim, are doing well. They are investing time in this platform gaining experience and information. Others, on the other hand, are only interested in completing post numbers and are not interested in learning or gaining new information. They are only there for the sake of formalities. I'm hoping

Yes, you are right about this, the rank without experience is a fake rank, we must focus on learning because the right way to success and even increase your money.

• +3 1

Basically I prefer the experience over rank.

Experience brings you a high rating.

Because when you have the experience you will write useful and clear from mistakes posts. 

Which will attract the attention of the members. And they will give you rank.

Hello comrades. Certainly the range and experience are 2 different terms, for me in particular I do not give much importance to the rank or grade that I can achieve by the amount of publications, I am interested and I care much more about the contribution I can make with my publications and the knowledge I can gain to gain more experience. Luck and success for all. 

I think we need experience first and then knowledge
. It is good for us to have a rank and rank as a result of experience and knowledge.
And we must get the knowledge about the cryptocurrency.
Knowledge first and then money.
Good luck.

Thank you, my dear friend, but I do not agree with you, in my opinion that the experience and rank in this forum are related to each other, and the two we get from hard work and focus on the forum and the daily practice of work, once you work daily you will gain experience and at the same time you will rise to your rank.

• +2 1

I am new here but I also share my experience. Remember that after working on this platform I am already gaining my knowledge about cryptocurrency and bitcoin and I have learned more about digital currency and this platform.

Well the experience for me does not benefit in learning new things and being able to use cryptocurrencies to their potential and making profits without having errors and losses, that is why I learn a lot in this forum and every day I look for new information  that can help me to improve my learning and be more expert in this world

• +2 1

I joined this wonderful community a few days ago and I had no idea what rank is. I honestly prefer experience to rank since experience serves you for a lifetime, rank is only a title. Thank you for starting this interesting and necessary topic.

Hello dear old numbers and hope you all are fine and doing a great job First of all I want to tell you. I am a beginner on this website so I did not know many things I have also on this platform for Learning and learning

I prefer experience because rank is something else rank can never be a competitor of experience both these things are  good in their own ways but rank is dependent upon experience while experience doesn't depend upon any rank or something else

Hello my friend, you speak the facts well .. In my opinion, when you have experience, your rank will automatically rise cleanly .. As for those who only want rank and money, they will not enjoy them without experience.

Absolutely I prefer experience.

Because the experience that you got will make you more effective.

And when you have enough information you can make the right choices in investments field.

Wish all members doing well.

And thanks again buddy.

Hello dear friends, I'm newbie in the cryptotalk forum. I prefer to experience because without experience we don't do anything. So focus on experience not on rank.

I know I didn't really hope you are fine and wonderful College Prep Harlem Festival I want to tell you that your brother I am totally agree with you about this topic some of the people cannot get experience of the field they have just a rank I think blank is not an important experience is more important in every field of life

My friend.. For me, experience is of course the most important .With experience, you can develop yourself and your rank, experiebne is the key to everything .I think we should all seek knowledge and increase our experience.

Hello dear if you ask me then I say you experience. Because experience is a best thing in which you succeed. Never ranks succeed you and so I think experience is best my choice is experience.

• +1 1

I think that the two things are related to each other. The person who attained a high rank will likely have read most of the forum’s content and participated in it extensively until he reached some experience with experience and I think that the two things are important.

I think rank and experience are connected to each other somehow. 

You learn alot to make good posts to reach better rank. But still the experience we need to improve is much more important than the rank. Reading informative posts from experts in this field continuously helps alot increasing our knowledge and experience. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

In my own personal experience, I would prioritize information and experience over everything else. And it is only through this that we can be effective in the world of digital currencies. I'll choose experience over ranking. However, rank and experience are synonymous because as we get older, our rank rises along with our experience.

Rank is just numbers which you just show here. Experience is quality of yourself which make you best over all crypto market. By Experience you make 100 new ways of earning money but in rank you have only one way and it goes close you will be finish.