Are you still reacting? - Page 31 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mir Hamza

Are you still reacting?

Yes, I do give reputation to other members of cryptotalk forum who I find there posts beneficial to me I will still give them positive reputation even though I don't receive payment for doing that. 

Yes, I still give a good reputation to those who deserve it, because I read a lot of posts and responses and I evaluate them according to their importance.

Well as for me , I was not a member of the forum then. But as a matter of fact if I was a member I won't stop doing the normal thing that is required. So I will keep on reacting . 

I read different topics such as you seeking to learn, but for the profit they gave us for reacting it is for ethics and for supporting the other members of the forum reacting to your posts is driving you forward and seeing that we read your content I'm sure most will continue to react to posts here on cryptotalk...!!!!

Yes, of course, my friend, I am still reacting on the posts and the comment.

I was and still giving reactions not for money, but rather to encourage the owners of useful posts.

And motivate them to do more good work.

Reacting is very good guestur when we replying to other and by reacting on other post this is too much impressive for both of us.In this way we can got good reputation so try to helping other by good feedback.

The issue of giving a reputation is important and necessary, and therefore I still interact with the members ’publications and give them an evaluation according to the benefit I get from their publications and I feel it is my duty to give them a positive reputation as a thank to them for the information and knowledge they provide us about the encrypted currencies.

• +2 1

Yes iam still reacting not because of the old rule.but because of good content.The posts which I found useful I react on such posts.And my advise to all of you that plz react on good content don't make them sad don't lose their hope.We can rise their confident by reacting on their post.

Certainly everyone should constantly interact with the valuable and useful publications in order to motivate each other to continue to work. It is a great thing to benefit each other.

• +3 1

Hello friend, I hope you are well. Giving reputation is essential! For me, I do not stop giving a reputation to any member, whether it is a positive or negative reaction, good content and useful information deserve more positive reputation, and the owners of poor quality publications will benefit them, by developing their skills and avoiding mistakes the next time .

Of course, I am still interacting and liking useful topics. This boosts publishers' self-confidence and pushes them to provide more information that we need. I think they should be watched and supported moving forward.

Yes my dear friend I want to tell you that I am still giving the reputation to these people which contains useful information and which help me a lot because by giving positive reputation to others they will also give us reputation which helps us in  earning more money thank you.

Yes, my friend, I still interact with the posts submitted by the members, and I give each post its right to be evaluated if it is positive or negative even after changing the forum’s policy Because it is very useful to continue interacting in order to encourage members to do better

Yes, I always respond positively to the posts and comments that I find useful
On the other hand, I don't get a lot of interactions on my posts and comments, even though I strive to create my posts
And I comment directly on the post without wrapping

It is our duty to give a good reputation and positive reviews to useful publications in order for the publisher to continue publishing things that are useful to us and to all members.

Yes, my friend, I am still giving a positive tear to a useful position, and it is our duty to give a positive response because we receive the information that the members provide to us, so create a leaflet and gain knowledge

Yes dear I think I shared helpful post on this platform so I can give very good reputation by members but some people cannot understand my opinions mostly members can reacting on my post but I see you really work hard in this platform so that good hope you achieve more reputation.

keep home keep safe 

Yes, I still interact with posts with useful content because they deserve admiration and appreciation for the efforts of the owner, and to increase his motivation to continue, we must definitely give him a good reputation.

My friend believed that interaction is a must, and all members should interact with others' posts to support and motivate them for me. I do support when reading useful and new publications. This gives an impetus to the publisher and makes him publish new things always, which is positively reflected on the forum.

Sometimes it happens that when we keep doing it, we forget the number of our reactions and we say that why is the reactions of still happening but we have to give reactions according to the number of our reactions .

Sometimes it happens that when we keep doing it, we forget the number of our reactions and we say that why is the reactions of still happening but we have to give reactions according to the number of our reactions .

I'm still reading posts that have factual and creative content our user wants to tell you you are doing such a great job. When you react positively to someone's post, that member is excited and encouraged. The issues of this response depend mainly on the quality of that post.     

I continue to provide daily input on the subjects, and we must continue to do so. I give often, but I still have to read the post and determine what is the appropriate response if one is required; there are always several excellent posts.

Yes I am still give ratings to useful posts. I have no issue about payment but I really appreciated to those members that make an interesting topic for us. They do hard work and pay efforts by making their post helpful then why we couldn't give them reputation. I request to all that don't think about just payment whereas look at the struggles of the members.

My friend, of course, there are some people in this forum who create very distinct posts and comments, and on my part, when I like one of the posts, I give it a positive reputation when I think it deserves a positive evaluation.