The reaction should be given though we do not pay for it. - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Isika456

The reaction should be given though we do not pay for it.

Every time some additional rules are applied in this forum, the evaluation helps the author of the topic to write and participate more because the positive evaluation makes him feel that he presented a good idea and benefited people, and do not forget that this helps you to know that you are active and also read other people's posts well.

• +1 1

You are right, my friend..We must give feedback that is appropriate to the content of the topic..We all want our positive reputation to flourish, but we must give useful ideas in order to get support..some no longer give a reaction to any topic and this is sad..

Let us give the evaluation according to the content and support those who deserve support..I wish you all success

Yes, we must give each post a rating, but it must be appropriate with the content, regardless of whether our response is paid or free, because this motivates the owner of the post to work and provide everything new. I hope many members will agree with me on this

• +4 1

You are absolutely right friend I am agree with you now we cannot get good reputation due to the changes in rules of the forum. As we know that we cannot get earning by giving the reactions on the posts of other members therefore the members are not giving the reactions so this is very difficult to increase reputation in this situation.

My dear, I agree with you that we have this thing in a wonderful way. We must give a reaction yes without getting a gain, but we must give the reaction to those who really deserve or give the reaction to people whose articles are legendary. Their posts are wonderful and their topics are very useful. We must give them evaluation and reaction  Positive for sure, because they definitely deserve this in general, and we must give the negative reputation to those who really deserve it, and whoever violates the rules of the forum that he deserves it by every action Thank you very much.

• +2 1

This shows that if new rules and regulations are created in the forum it do alter the activities of members and bring some challenges which are not their before, all we need to do is for us to be very careful when things like this happened.

• +1 1

The reaction should be my dear friend I want to tell you that if you used a good material and you are posted then you are able to get the good profit and one thing more I want to tell you that the reputation is very necessary a device you are not able to get the money

• +3 1

I am a new member and I have the impression that it is a bit difficult to get good reputations even if the topic is good, I think it is a problem that we should solve together using the reactions objectively give each topic and/or publication the reactions it deserves according to its content.

My dear friend
Thank you for explaining this important point, which is that we have to give good reputations to important topics, so we have to be careful before we publish
I wish you good luck

Unfortunately, after moderators decided to stop paying for likes, we noticed a sharp drop in ratings, and many members were content to respond to only posts.

• Useful or interesting 1

Welcome back, my dear, how are you doing? I hope you're doing well. Yes, my friend, we do not give up and continue to give good reputation to helpful and new publications; but, if the publications are not paid for, we can not give the reputation so that members operating in this forum will. We must always ensure that everybody has the reputation that they need. Thank you for the lovely message, my dear. Good luck,

We are here one family and our goal is all to succeed and gain knowledge, so we must cooperate to achieve our goals and to make this wonderful forum the best ever.  We must give the good feedback and reputation to every post that contains valuable information.  The focus should be on knowledge, not money.  A good post deserves a positive feedback permanently and without any pay.

• +4 1

I agree with you .. We must give a good response to every topic that contains useful information and useful to the forum, even if they do not pay us for it, but rather it is to help each other.

• +2 1

I am always giving reputation to those topic which deserves and I love the payment system to be honest

Certainly yes, giving another member a positive reputation gives him a greater motivation to work and provide the best in the forum, we should not underestimate the positive reputation of the posts that you deserve.

welcome my friend yes i agree with you but i think that this system that the mediators follow is very good so we are motivated more and more to increase our knowledge and work seriously to achieve success good luck 

• +3 1

Yes, I agree with you, it is important to support useful publications, as this support serves as an encouragement to continue providing good information.

Of course my friend I still give reviews to the posts and focus on giving a good reputation to cheer up other members.  Reputation is to give a rating, either positive or negative. The reaction is only to give a heart without a negative or positive evaluation.  This is according to my knowledge.

My dear friend to all giving the forum to give reactions to every topic or comment if it is within the rules of the forum and is purposeful and valuable for the forum we have to give it a positive reaction and if otherwise it should be given a negative reaction because the profit of encrypted currencies needs a reaction

• +2 1

Yes, I noticed this, I know that we have to interact in useful and good content posts, but also there are many really good posts that do not take the evaluation and interaction that they deserve.

It is good to give reaction especially to a very good post or bad post whenever you react to it the person that created the post will see it and they will know on how to adjust

@Isika456 yes you are right dear mate . We must give reactions to post whenever we find it useful because it give encouragement to the creator of that post . We should not just give reactions for the sake of money in return but we must prefer the usefulness of posts and give reactions regardless of getting something in return. 

You are right my friend. We shouldn't stop giving reactions because we are not getting paid. There are many members who expect to get reputation to their posts and as we know we should get minimum reputation to get payment. So support each other and provide reaction to those who deserve it. 

Absolutely Right.  

moderators give you pay on your reputation points .you should follow each other and support the work of other members. You should give reputation for positive contents. It will help to reach you on top. 

Hello my friend, I hope you are well.

The idea of the site is based on evaluating our posts and providing important topics in order to obtain support and evaluation, and thus to pay.

Good luck with your upcoming content.