One cryptotalk in different browser in one mobile? - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Amna Hareem

One cryptotalk in different browser in one mobile?

Don't worry friend. If you have only one account, then it'll no problem to log in other device or browser. But remember to not use any public wifi.

Yes friend i am using cryptotalk in google chrome i am not face any problem. i am using cryptotalk in mobile phone i suggest you we use the same cryptotalk account in the different browser in the same device and any mobile phone . 

This isn't an issue, because if you've been doing this, you haven't broken any forum rules or regulations. The fact that you are using two accounts on one device is against the forum rules which could result in your account being blocked, but accessing your account from a separate window on your device is not against the forum rules.

I think there is no problem changing the browser as long as there is no law prohibiting this, but you cannot use more than one account on the same device because this is against the laws

• +3 1

I do not advise you to take this step because it contradicts the policies set in the forum, which means that if you are exposed, you will face the risk of warning points or even a ban, so I advise you not to do this

Beginners are using a single cryptotalk account in different browser of a single device is fine and can not cause any harm because the IP address is the same and not browsers which are different.

I do not think that you can work with two accounts on the same device unless you log out of one account and log in to another account

• +3 1

I don't recommend you do that, my dear friend because in this way you know yourself in danger, because the attitude of Krypton Toronto delete the similarity of the ip so when you use the surfers two different'll be using the same network that your phone and the website will immediately here because its sensitivity high ، 
Stay safe and don't involve yourself.

I don't think there is a problem, dear, don't worry, but you have to log out of the first browser in order to move to the other browser and the only problem that you have to avoid is to use multiple accounts from the same device because this is a violation of the rules of the forum where you cannot work on two browsers with the same account Beware of making this mistake and avoiding it in order not to ban

Yes, our colleague,
You can change the browser, but you have to log out of Chrome first, I use a Russian Ybrowser browser, it works and fairly good, never try to cheat, they will find you immediately and get kicked out, follow the rules.

• +3 1

We can easily register cryptotalk on our Google chrome and function with it, so if you want to switch to another browser, you can do so without affecting your account. However, you can use different browsers on the same platform to run quickly, and if you try to use another device, you must delete all of the background of the first device's browser.

On 12/22/2020 at 8:33 PM, Amna Hareem said:

Dear friend can we open our cryptotalk in different browser in one mobile? I am opening my cryptotalk in chrome but it is not working good so I want to change my browser. By changing the browser  can I face some problem? I am afraid of this because I am thinking that changing the browser I will banned.  I want to change my browser. Please guide me correctly.

Dear you should not face any problem because there is just a rule that by using two account in one mobile you will band so if you change your browser than there will not be any problem so I think you can easily do this I am also facing this problem and I have also changed my browser.

On 12/22/2020 at 9:33 PM, Amna Hareem said:

Dear friend can we open our cryptotalk in different browser in one mobile? I am opening my cryptotalk in chrome but it is not working good so I want to change my browser. By changing the browser  can I face some problem? I am afraid of this because I am thinking that changing the browser I will banned.  I want to change my browser. Please guide me correctly.

@Amna HareemYou can use an IP address for a  account. The number of browsers you use in one IP address is not the main issue. The main issue is the IP address.  So you can rest assured.

What is wrong with what you say? You can open your account on more than one browser. What is the problem with that, it is very normal and it can be done  

Welcome, my friend, if you want to change the browser, it is normal and you can change it with the same account, but we cannot have two accounts on two browsers on the same phone, it is a violation

According to rules and regulations You are not allowed to use Double account on one mobile with one IP address.Because moderator can easily find you for this and you will get banned.In my opinion you can change the browser but first logout of first browser than open account on other browser.

• +1 1

Hello my friend, how are you?

Do not worry, I also changed my main browser to another browser, and I did not encounter any problems, I used Google Chrome and moved to Mozilla Firefox, it is faster than Chrome, so I advise you to use it , good luck .

I think that this should not be an issue or any problem because I did not see any place under the rules and regulations which says that a member needs to just use one browser in a mobile phone always for cryptotalk.

• +2 1

If you want to change your browser for using cryptotalk I suggest you to clean that browser. Then you can use it in other browser. But its better to use crypto talk account in one browser. Its safe to use. It will prevent you from ban.

Dear friend, you cannot use another browser or device to enter cryptotalk because that would be counted as you want to start from another device to the same account and there they will remove you from the campaign because that cannot be done.

My dear friend I want to tell you that this is a big issue you can use only one account on the device if you try to use the two accounts on one device this is very harmful for you and moderators of this forum will removed you from their cryptocurrency

My friend, I think you can, because you only have one account on the same device (the same IP adress) this does not violate the forum rules, but you cannot use two different accounts on the same IP.

I think you must delete the browser data in order to change it on the same device
But in any case, the Chrome browser works on my Android device completely normally

I do not think there is any problem, but you must log out of the browser to switch to another browser. You cannot work with the same account on two browsers, as this may expose you to problems that you need.