Before asking, read the rules - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dormilon

Before asking, read the rules

To be successful in life, it is very important for you to understand the rules regulations. The platform on which you do it, you should know that it has its rules and regulations. It can make you successful at this moment .

• Useful or interesting 1

You are absolutely right .You are talking about the cheat reputation .Many of us doing this type of mistakes at this forum .Their survival look dangerous at this forum .So do good and have good.

Yes, my friend, I agree with you .. You must first read the rules and then the questions about what we did not understand. I've seen many members come in here and ask without reading anything, so read, understand and then ask.

• +2 1

yes you are right reading rules here in this forum is good thing for beginner if you want to stay here or are good money then I read first rules and beginner section in new topics and post

You are correct; when anyone enters this platform, he must read the rules and if any work is performed in violation of the rules, he will be suspended and will be unable to work.

• +4 1

Hello my dear friend. Before asking us anything. You need to gain knowledge about this platform. And the rules must be obeyed. Must read. Then I will ask. Will solve the problem. They will rule first. Then I will ask.

On 12/21/2020 at 7:02 PM, Dormilon said:

The number of publications that are being made daily without content that contributes something interesting to the forum is recurrent, users have dedicated themselves to asking questions that can be answered only by reading the "About Forum" section where the rules and messages are posted that help to learn how to use the forum and the parameters required by the moderators and administrators for its operation.
Clearly there is a wrong method to look for comments and reactions in the accounts, breaking the rules is not a good idea, you have to focus on doing a good job, it is not just filling the daily amount of daily posts and comments that we think we should do to get the pay.
These publications are eliminated and with it the time of the person who makes it and of those who comment, let's not continue falling into that, Cryptotalk is a forum for learning about the world of cryptocurrencies, they give us an incentive to be here, we should not lose that opportunity just because we think we're doing the right thing by breaking the rules or trying to fool the moderators.
Publications with good content make our accounts grow, if our account grows it will bring us benefits in the future, we will become aware that a good job brings good rewards.

Thank you dear mate. Your post is really helpful for me. But dear mate i want to say that I have read all rules of forum. And when i confuse some time than i ask for a help. I think i am doin well. What you say. Everyone has own opinion. I want to know your opinion.

This is what should happen but most beginners have this tendency to not look but always ask. I've read many posts asking how to, and most are about how to make money from this forum, that is the worst kind of post someone can make and still they keep doing that. It is the worst thing to do, enter a website or a chat and ask this question, makes you instantly not wanted and I'm putting these people on ignore.

Yes, this is true .. Important publications help every new thing inside this forum, and all his questions are answered later. Therefore, the posts must be of value and benefit to others .. Accept my passage .. Good luck to all

Hi everyone good Day.

It's true that when we create a post, first of all we should read the rules and regulations of the forum. So we will Safe in the forum for sharing news and information that is positive response.

It's true my friend instead of creating topics of asking how or what it's important to do research first in the forum and read the rules because most of the questions asked in beginners topics are already available in the forum.

You are absolutely right my friend, there are so many topics has been posted to this forum having the same contents mostly asked the questions. It is mostly restricted in the forum to post the same topic as duplicate. That's why, I always recommend everyone to read all the rules and regulations of the forum to get instructions for using the site properly.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Hello my friend . there are many topics and repetitive publications or questions that concern everyone, and they are abundantly present on the forum, and I think that a section should be devoted to these questions.

• +3 1

As a beginner, I must read and understand the rules, and I must abide by them, and I may benefit from members who have experience To avoid making mistakes and implementing the rules the right way.

I think this is good advice fron the seniors...we must read the rules of cryptotalk and then start work..of we do not read the rules and start work we must recive warning point...and may be banned the account. 

Your sayings are true. I can understand what you want to say actually. Mostly people make topics just asking questions but they should read the rules so that they don't need to do this  

Good evening dear friends ..

Hello, of course, before joining the forum, I read the rules related to the forum and its laws, as you have to avoid spelling mistakes to avoid deleting your opinion. Do not copy people's opinions or steal their suggested topics. Avoid prohibitions by the forum’s administrators, and that work here requires patience, not boredom, and hard work and activity.

Thank you, I wish you great successes and success.

There is no doubt that every newcomer to the forum must read the rules of the forum in a detailed and elaborate manner in order not to make a mistake because just because you made a mistake you will be exposed to either warning points or either a ban that is completely indispensable to you The rules or their violation

We must read the rules and follow them then any defective or perhaps we can ask in the comments or in the special topics if the questions is about the rules of the forum we must ask in the section of begginers۔۔۔

I totally agree with you ... There is a problem that most beginners have a question in their minds, then they come to the forum and publish this question, thinking that they will get money in exchange for publishing any information or question... Beginners should review the contents of the forum before asking any idea or question .... I hope everyone will read the forum rules well because those who post duplicate information or a duplicate question I think intentionally violate the rules.

• +3 1

On 1/10/2021 at 1:38 PM, Talha Khan said:

You are right in your opinion but in my opinion beginners ask questions for explanation of the rules. We all need to remind our starting days in this forum when we also have to need about this forum and asked questions from seniors. So it's not bad to asking questions from seniors. It's the duty of seniors to tell them about all things of forum briefly.

You are right about it but the beginning member should read the rules of the forum first before starting posting in the forum to avoid the risk of getting warning point .

Before doing anything in this wonderful forum, you must first review the rules and conditions of the forum and fully adhere to them to avoid the points of warning and prohibitions.  It is okay to ask questions in order to exchange experiences with older members in order to avoid risks and losing money.  We must work hard to make this forum the best ever because it provides us with invaluable knowledge in addition to earning enough money to buy basic needs.

• +1 1

On 12/21/2020 at 10:02 AM, Dormilon said:

Publications with good content make our accounts grow, if our account grows it will bring us benefits in the future, we will become aware that a good job brings good rewards.

@Dormilon That's right, it all adds up, the benefits will come as long as our work is well done, those rewards that we hope so much, effective interaction, good publications and comments, mutual help, everything is a set of things that make us here for a long time taking advantage of what cryptotalk offers us.

• +1 1

Yes, my friend, you are right when anyone joins this forum, he must read all the rules and abide by them, and if he has anything unclear, he can benefit from senior members who have experience and information, and we as beginners benefit from their experience with this wonderful forum

• +3 1

Being beginners, we must always ask and inquire before we start posting anything here
Ask for help if you want, there is no shame in that