About changing username - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nayona

About changing username

Cryptotalk, in my view, would not have any such option on your profile allowing you to change your username because it is not a Facebook account where you can change your username at any time. So don't even think about changing your username.

You can change your personal photo and password for your account, but you cannot change your name or email . These options are not available at the forum . I searched my profile and found no option for me to change my name on the forum .

• +2 1

Unfortunately, my friend, you cannot change the username, but do not be sad that the name that you chose at the beginning will accompany you and you must bear the result of your decision, as this name may bring you back to many positive things, as some members may have memorized your name and are looking for you in order to see what you post and present from Information and they may not find you if you change it .

• +4 1

Hlo dear, I don't think there is any option of editing your name. Maybe it is because the same name he used in yobit account. And also it's not fb or etc so you can chnage your name repeatedly, it's a working platform where you share your ideas and knowledge with others. They becomes wel known of your name and dp. If you chnage your then it's will not go in your favour. 

May God bless your time, my friend, in reality, unfortunately, you cannot change your name, but the name is not necessary. The name will not be necessary for the members to give you a reputation.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

Dear this is an important question for everyone as there is no option that allows you to change your name and I am not completely sure of this information, but I know that it was not possible to amend the username and they did not give us this option because it violates the rules and instructions of this forum and for this you have to be careful not to try, so your account may be subject to the ban and not important So much so that we are putting ourselves at risk changing the username

Changing username in this forum to my understanding is likely impossible base on my research using my account as sample but you can change your password that option is available clearly visible in every one profile.

No need to be confused my friend, I think that you can change the personal username, but you should ask the old members how to do this, and if you want to inquire about anything in the forum, you can ask the expert members to provide you with their experiences in this field

Changing username in this forum to my understanding is likely impossible base on my research using my account as sample but you can change your password that option is available clearly visible in every one profile. However you can forward this question to moderators for accurate answer. 

Here when you complete your all profile requirements then after this once your registration is completed you cannot edit your name in the profile but there will be chances if neccessary you should send review mails to forum but i think so it is not posible after completing of profile. 

• +1 1

It is really a good point of view, I was thinking of changing my name and I did not find a way, but I think your answer is convincing and it is better for me not to change it, if someone wants to search for you, he will not find you if you change your name

• +2 1

There is no option to change the name here.
The forum system is different from social networking sites, and I think this is good. Do not be afraid, my friend, as the forum is safe and has no problems. Rest assured and focus on your work only.

• +1 1

In this forum, I don't think changing usernames is possible; if it were, they would have made provisions for it. Don't get yourself into trouble by changing your username. Your comment, not your username, is what we're looking for.

Dear friend, I do not think that a person can change his name here because this account is for work. Changing the name may make members think that you are new here
In addition to that, changing the name may cause some problems for you on the yobit platform because these two accounts are linked together

There is no way to change your username and there is no way to change your show name. I looked into it and asked a lot of people, but I couldn't find a way to change the show name, so I came to the conclusion that there isn't one, and you'll have to stick with the name you chose when you signed up.

I think there is no option to change the user name. And they didn't give us this option. Because it's against the rules of the forum. I went into settings to change names a few days ago but there is no option to change the name.

Hi dear greetings in my opinion we cannot change our username because I'm saying I don't know how I never user and I never have experience about changing usernames and if you still want to change I think you should read rules and regulation about this for a min dissection you will find the answer

There's no any feature in cryptotalk forum where you can change your username or edit your username. So if you want to create an account make sure you use the username you intend to use. 

• +1 1

My friend, it is very difficult to change the name of your account, as it was adopted by the forum as a basic name, where all paid and unpaid posts have been proven by it, and if you try to change the name on your own, they may consider you a fake account and expel you during the process of cleaning the forum that takes place from time to time..

No my dear friend I want to tell you that there is no option available of changing username because it is a working platform many people know you by that name and you cannot change your name it is not like those forums like FB another social media platforms.hope you will understand my point thank you.

I just joined this wonderful platform of cryptotalk  and I don't have much knowledge information about your topic sorry from my side because I'm still learning things about cryptocurrency and and digital currencies soon I will be able to answer your topic.

Hi there greetings sorry to say that there aren't any option to change your username because and this is the name that your account or your money will be transfer so be careful when you creating a account then take a name or write a name that you really want to write after that there no need for for changing

The only way to update your profile user name is to contact help if there is no choice to do so on the forum. As far as I can tell, you can add more details to your profile and alter it, but not the user name.

You can not change the name, and if changed, it is not for your favor. The members here know you, if you change it, this may lead to reducing the interaction with your publications.

Hello dear, I did a lot of searching in the Cryptotalk settings to find if it was possible to change the name with it but I couldn't get anything, in my opinion you should focus on your work because it is not important what is your name here Rather, the important thing is the work you do.