Expectation / Reality - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Pereira

Expectation / Reality

Hi dear, you are right brother very big difference to exception to reality this is two things work are same but big difference to meaning reality

Not any one people can billions earn can one day its impossible but this work completed in your dreams hope you understand my post so hard worker person can making successful life.

Edited by Ranaarsalan
  • +1 1

Thank you for this valuable post, my dear friend, you are really right, I personally suffered a lot to get a profit from the internet and visited many sites that were the most false until I was able to find and work on cryptotalk

• +2 1

Thanks for sharing this stuff with us. I agree with all of these addresses. It is very important to be careful in this market as it is almost unregulated,
Only those who work for it will. Nothing happens on a day that needs continuity. Patiently stable employees will be successful.

That is really a great as much as motivational content you have shared my mate. It is true that there is much difference between reality and dream. First we set a dream for our target and then work hard to change that dream into reality. Many people of the world have their own dreams in many fields and put their full effort to get that dream into reality.

• +2 1

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Very accurate @DavisPabon06 and this is same to my believe, we learn today and lead tommorow. In view of this, that's why I always urge fellow members not to focus on the the infinitesimal rewards they're gaining today, but rather strive ahead learning tirelessly to enable them secure reliable future in the world of crypto currency.

You are right, nothing comes with this simplicity and ease. If you want to become rich, you have to work, exhaust and strive until you achieve that. Also, there is no risk-free path, so you need knowledge to overcome these risks.

We must expect cryptocurrency. Because cryptocurrency can make us rich. We can reduce profits by trading and investing. But for that you have to learn.

My dear friend, you have all the respect, and I thank you very much for these very valuable advice. I hope that all people are like you and give advice in a good way as you gave it.

Hello my friend. Thank you for this helpful advice. It's great to have people like you spreading knowledge here.I agree with you with the advice and support the idea of obtaining knowledge, as it is always the most important element

There is a significant difference between expectations and reality. The first requirement for converting expectations into reality is hard work. Many people believed they would become wealthy by participating in this forum, but they did not work hard enough. As a result, they were unable to change their expectations into reality. 

• +3 1

It's not easy to become millionaire in night. It seems just dream to become millionaire in night. Slow and steady win the race so we gain success by passing of time 

Dear, this matter is due to experience and this is very true. The price of a particular currency in general can be expected from the so-called technical analysis. We must search for this topic well because it is well-learned because technical analysis certainly predicts the price of any work through technical analysis of the currency and this The matter is very simple. There are websites, platforms and books. This matter is taught mainly as well. News related to a particular job and news of the company mainly that created this currency also affects the workflow and we must use it well. Thank you very much.

• +4 2

Nothing happens over night. Dreams do come true but only if we run after them. We should never expect anything without hard work. On this forum, keep working and hard working for earning more reputation.

• +4 1

@Pereira our dreams are totally different to reality but if we want our dreams to convert to reality then we should work hard . As you said no one can become successful overnight , its true. We should have patience to get success . We must make progress step by step to reach our goal.

Hello friends 

According to my opinion, every thing in the world is not unpaid. we should have to pay its price then we became able to get this. for example if you want to success in every field of life then you should have to do a lot of efforts to got it. even a beggar  should have to pay his shame to get some coin from any body. so, if you want to expect any thing then you should try for it your best. in these ways we get our aim of life. So there is a big difference between expectation and reality

We can't always predict the price of bitcoin because its price is relative and not fixed on a certain number, but there are channels in Telegram that predict prices but the result is not 100 percent correct ،
So I advise you to do your own research and find out .

That five factors you raise in that article are, in addition, the much more essential for certain crypto currency members to read and take into account; for me, information is the most valuable since it allows me to put all of my assets to the table.

There is a always some difference between expectation and reality. No work is easy,  you have to hard work to achieve your expectation. Mist of the people who Doesn't have any idea about internet work, they think it's useless ir it's easy to earn. But we, those who works here know better how much hard is this. Those who already have tgeir success, they didn’t make ut in one ir two days, thay has to work hard to achieve this success.

So we should always work hard and keep our patience to achieve our dream.

Yes, that's the hard truth. In one moment, it is impossible to become rich and successful, no matter how you try.This requires effort and patience.

Just now, Miankaka890 said:

Everyone haven't dreamt to be billionaire overnight. there is no one of us but his dream is money but You can't become millionaire in one day working on that platform. We must avoid that and trust In well-known and famous currencies   

@Miankaka890 I like your comment my friend and you are very right, nobody gets rich overnight and even less if it is this platform that gives us little money, but being here is a beginning, we have to work to grow, make an effort It is the key, the money that is given here can be used to invest in the trade and double it, but you need the knowledge and here you will find it.

• +1 1

Yes, my friend, I am still a beginner here .. so I am learning and acquiring knowledge in order to invest and become a great trader in this forum. I have many dreams that I expect and want to achieve, so I rely on hard work and patience to get a great result.

• +4 1

Yes, there are many who aspire to become rich overnight, but in this case they need a Aladdin lamp or to find a treasure in fact nothing comes without fatigue and effort and money does not come by itself or multiply you have to work with great effort and be able to trade and invest so that you can  Earning and doubling profits..

The truth of forecasting and forecasting the price of cryptocurrencies requires extensive experience and skill.

There are many scammers who popularize the validity of their predictions in order to subscribe to them and this type is so common that we have to beware.

• +4 1

Everyone wants to be Rich but who wil win this battle whom work hard..also work hard with patience..other wise mostly face the lossness and go back without getting anything..

All of us at the beginning thought that this field would make us rich overnight, but with learning and the passage of some time, I discovered that this field needs to be tired and work hard, and yet there is some risk during trading or investing.

• +3 1