How do you prepare for a topic before bublish? - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mdhassan

How do you prepare for a topic before bublish?

I get information from Google and read all comments about the forum before creating a good topic for others and posting it. This method has earned me good reputation from other users, so my dear all friends, try to read the comments and get information about the forum before writing a topic or comments and posting it for good reputations. Since a successful post will provide you with a high rati

Firstly, those wishing to create a post must have sufficient knowledge of the topic being raised and have the required information on the topic, and have obtained a good reputation from other users in order to increase the positive reviews over the publication and thus your profits will increase

• +2 1

You must first search for a useful idea for the topic you want to write and then search for similar topics in the forum in order to know if there are really similar topics. Then you have to start writing the topic while adhering to the specified rules.

• +3 1

I have a question in my mind about a topic I have enough experience or knowledge about It then I organize my ideas and try to speak it in an easy way that any one understand what I'm talking about

In fact, I do not publish topics. I only comment, but when I do comment, I make sure first that I have the necessary experience to comment and make my comment valuable to others in order to get a good reputation.

My friend, in order to create a meaningful topic, you must first do a lot of research, read references and choose the information carefully to have a good stock of ideas about the topic that you want to raise and be able to answer any question that the members ask, and thus you can raise a good topic and get an evaluation. positive

I get information from Google and read all comments about the forum before creating a good topic for others and posting it. This method has earned me good reputation from other users, so my dear all friends, try to read the comments and get information about the forum before writing a topic or comments and posting it for good reputations. Since a successful post will provide you with a high rati

As for me, I do several researches and try to make sure of the correctness of my information because we are publishing this to people here, so our information must be understandable and clear ... As for the comments ... Read the post and try to understand it and read some comments to try to understand more and then collect my information and Share it.

You have to conduct a thorough research on the topic that you want to publish ....

You must have a complete understanding of what the topic is and what it is talking about ....

The language of the topic must be clear, understandable and uncomplicated ....

That the topic be attractive to the reader ... then You will definitely get a positive reputation and in doing so, you will increase your profits.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

In order to create a good topic, you must adhere to the rules of the forum, the credibility and quality of the content, and avoid grammatical errors, you will get a good evaluation if you succeed in implementing the previous one.

• +3 1

Yes you are right friend because the useful for stall ways get the most populated city in the forum so please try to send the useful and knowledgeable post so that people can easily comments on your post and can get some experience about the cryptocurrency and Crypto world as well

• +2 1

Hey, buddy. 
First you need to select the topic you want to publish about and then do research about it and collect useful and correct information and should be a new topic whose ideas are not duplicated benefit all members and fit the rules of the forum 
Good luck

Yes, my friend, I agree with you
Before publishing any topic in this forum, you must make sure of the source of the information and the extent of its validity, review many search engines such as Google to reach the best results and obtain a positive reputation and satisfactory evaluations by members

• +4 2

Personally, I do a lot of research before publishing anything. First, I specify the content of the topic I want to publish, and then I do a comprehensive search for the topic so that I can provide useful information

It has not been possible for me to publish a specific topic yet, but I have participated in many of the issues raised and found that everyone publishes knowledge or advice topics and there is a large section that publishes questions

Of course, it is necessary to prepare well before publishing the topics

The person must be well versed in his information

And that he has gained experience and read and read well and learn well in order to present the best topics

Yes dear I think this is my good habit whenever I share my ideas on comment or create topics i prepared it.I read all about it's aspects and then works on it.In this way I have good command on it.

Of course everyone is preparing to create topics in order to be one of the useful topics by doing a search for the information that you intend to write the post about, finding the truth about it and adding an element of suspense to it.

• +1 1

dear the most important thing which we should keep in our mind before publish any topic is that it must be according to the rues and regulations of this forum and must contain useful nd informative content and it should be consist of more than 100 characters and should be unique and authentic and would not be repeated   

Your preparation before publishing is a very important matter for those who do not usually prepare before publishing. They are either old users who are sure of their topics or beginners who do not know what to do. Your readiness is that you must write a topic that contains useful information for the forum.

Hallo my dear friends have a good day I want to tell you that we shou published whose topic that is verified by us and we should published topic according to the our knowledge  through this we can not published the wrong topics.

To share topics here, you'll need a clear understanding of science.We need to achieve a lot of knowledge about crypto to share with others. I haven't started sending topics yet. There's always a lot I need to learn.Before we build a subject, make sure it hasn't already been addressed here to avoid duplication. We can do so by using the search box.

• +1 1

I am yet to create a single topic in this forum but i think there are a lot of people who are quick to create topics which results in a topic that contains a lot of randomness, we can publish one new topic every day until we give it the right to fill it with a good idea but we have to make beneficial ones.

• +1 1

I don't have posted any topic yet but I am thinking to search a new and unique information to be published by me. Because there are many topics already has been posted and it also looks very difficult to find unique topic. So the fear of  duplicate content prevent me from posting the topic.

Well there are lots of things you have to be remembered. First I didn't post any topic yet.But my personal view is before posting anything we can research little bit about that. Our thinking post can be post before.So must have proper information and knowledge about our topics. 

Edited by Himel2021