Oh shit! double post may be the reason That makes me banned - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Anu1979

Oh shit! double post may be the reason That makes me banned

Hi dear friends, botches happen along these lines no should be stress so a lot , in light of the fact that you not going to be restricted from this error the extraordinary thing that could happen is erasing one of the posts, or making one caution point nothing more, forbidding not come simple for little reasons.

One or both of the posts will be deleted, and you may receive a warning point for committing this error, so if you can reach a moderator and tell him your mistake, the warning point will be deleted and only one of the posts will be deleted.

You can log in to your personal account page
And clicking on the see all my activity button, all your posts will appear
You can check whether you published it or not.

My friend, do not worry, I do not think that the double post will expose your account to the ban, if the content of the first comment is different from the content of the second comment, this is not a problem, but if the two comments are the same content, you will probably get a warning point.

Posting the same subject repeatedly in the forum is considered unethical and can result in a suspension if a participant mentions it or an official checks the conduct and finds the topic replicated. For your sake, aim to pay closer attention the next time and encourage you to write to the officials to discuss your complaint with them.

In reality, my friend, you have to be careful because publishing the double post causes the ban immediately, so we must stay away from things that lead to the ban, and we must adhere to the rules well.

In reality, my friend, you have to be careful because publishing the double post causes the ban immediately, so we must stay away from things that lead to the ban, and we must adhere to the rules well.

Look my friend sometimes it happens that we don't know or unknowingly we re-post on the same topic but we find out later that we have posted this before and we still do. Granted, it's not a big deal that you can say that, but the point is that you won't get any Warning points unless you have three or four warning points. Then you can bended.