When I get warning points, the fault will be located or only the warning - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ahmdoof

When I get warning points, the fault will be located or only the warning

.If you look at the rules in a good way, remember and if you can follow them properly, you will not get a warning point.you can find them anchored in each section and do not forget that, "it is better to do things well than to want to do them quickly and then regret".we make a mistake, the forum will warn us several times and in the three times we will be banned temporarily. So here we have to remember these rules and apply them so that our account is not banned permanently.

My friend, I don't think you will receive the reason for getting a warning point, but you should obviously know how you broke the rules.

In order for you to know, you must read the forum rules carefully and work with them. Thus, if you get a warning point, you can submit a request for review, and this is stipulated in the rules.

But you have to be careful, if you are not right, your situation will worsen.

In any case, you have to follow the rules and you will be fine .

Good luck my friend

• +4 1

Yes, of course, the location of the error will be located. You will be notified in your email of the error that you have made, and you must confirm the report, so that you do not fall into the same error twice.

I had a warning point earlier but didn't know exactly where I was wrong.
I think they determine the cause of the problem but don't tell you exactly where you got it wrong in order to avoid errors as much as possible.

• +3 1

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

Dear friend, welcome to you
Thank you for this great post and the important question. I think you should adhere to the limits of the forum and make 100 positive comments first, and then start getting Satoshi.
Good luck

• +2 1

Strict adherence to all the rules and regulations of the Cryptotalk forum and publishing useful informational content can protect you from warning points and restrictions.

• +1 1

Yes I think fault will be explain in front of warning points so be careful working with following all the rules and regulations of this forum if you want to being part of this forum long time

Yes of course my dear friend, you can ask anything you want to know about this forum or all about Cryptocurrency. But I will suggest you to use search feature of the forum for your relevant questions because there are many questions have already been posted. It is also one of the reasons to post duplicate topics. Moreover, I would tell you that the member who get the warning points also have been informed the reason of it.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Well mate whenever you do something against the rules and regulations of this form you are either banned or you are given a warning when you are banned then you act on it. Can't and you won't get any money but if you are given you are banned for a few days.If you warned then you don't get any payment for some days but you have to be more careful friend.

• +2 1

Dear friend, when you receive warning points you do not know the reason, so I advise you to go back to your comments record and see the rating, review your comments and find out where you went wrong,

But I advise you to read the rules and instructions so as not to be exposed to warning points, and you can post useful content or useful and new comment and gain positive points, then the negative reputation that you previously took will disappear, do not worry, just pay attention.

• +3 1

You will not be banned from the first warning, they warn you once and twice, and at the third warning you are prohibited for several days.The greater the number of bans, the greater the duration of the ban for months, so I advise you to follow the rules without access to permanent warnings and prohibitions.

• +1 1

We get a warning point for violating the rules and regulations and publishing useless content. The account is banned from three consecutive warning points. We must be careful.

You get the warning points when you disobey the rules and regulations of the forum or you try to copy paste others contents or while creating wasteful contents that is no longer useful to the members of the forum when you get that you have to be very careful while doing any activity in the forum if you do that your account will be banned permanently so be careful with that.

Welcome, my friend, when you encounter a warning point, he may mention the reason and be prohibited for a certain period, and you can return and the ban may be permanently without mentioning a reason

Edited by Moon87

When you get a warning point mediators will give you why you get that point like a reputation cheat or comments in inappropriate language make a commitment to the terms and rules of the forum in order to avoid getting warning points.

• +2 1

When you commit a mistake, a warning point will be sent to you, so you avoid violating the rules or copying other people's posts, and be careful if he sends you several warning points because he will ban your account for a specific period 

Hey, buddy.
First you should read and adhere to the rules of the forum so as not to be exposed to warning points or bans 
As for increasing your knowledge, you read publications and take advantage of them as much as possible

• +2 1

My friend, of course, when you get a warning point, you will be informed of a message by the forum moderators explaining your mistake and they will not ban your account from the first warning. You must obtain 6 warning points in order to be banned.

Yes it's really very important to avoid mistakes and work here clearly. So for that you need to learn the rules and regulations of this forum very clearly then you can work here without getting banned.

My friend, when you read and understand the forum rules correctly, make sure that you will not get warning points. If this happens, you will be able to find out the location of the error yourself. Stick to the instructions and avoid the prohibitions, you will remain an active member here. 

Hello my friend, I hope you are well. If you make a mistake or break the rules you will definitely get warning points, I advise you to stay away from making mistakes and follow the rules correctly so that you do not get warning points and end up banned, I wish you good luck.

11 minutes ago, Yousefsaker said:

My friend, when you read and understand the forum rules correctly, make sure that you will not get warning points. If this happens, you will be able to find out the location of the error yourself. Stick to the instructions and avoid the prohibitions, you will remain an active member here. 

He was asking will i get a notification why i get a warning points from the moderators, and yeah if some on gets warning points they will get a notification that why they get warning point for, and they can aplay for warning point removal if the warning point was given by mistake.

If you get a warning points its means you have go against the forum rules and regulations and which you are supposed not to go against the forum rules and regulations again and also take necessary correction. 

In fact, sir I wish you get warning points or warning points for everyone .. So you must read the rules carefully and work on them to avoid warning .. I can not answer your question because I do not know. . If there is a warning, you will learn your mistake. I wish you and for all good luck.

When you get warning points based on my knowledge and experience . You'll get a warning notice to be attracted to doing the wrong thing that imposed that warning . As far as I know, I know there's only a warning coming in.