Is any one face this problem also ? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Areeb06998

Is any one face this problem also ?

Friend, this problem has happened to me because there are times when the administrators do cleaning and as they stop the payments of the satoshis and only what they leave is the payment of the talk of the conversation talk so you do not have to worry what if This is not solved or they will not go away in a few days there if you talk to an administrator because it must be some other problem and it is not that.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. My friend, you have to calculate when you have finished 100 free posts because before 100 free posts do not count them. You will be paid after the free is completed. And 7 days are counted to be paid for the posts you share after the day you finished the free, for example, you have finished the free participation 7 month, so this means they pay you 15 months. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

• +2 1

When I do new work, it is difficult to understand the work.  Then I had a little problem to work.  Then I sloved my problem with help from other members.  Now I do 20 useful posts and increase reputation.  Today I am successful.

First, you must finish a hundred comments
After you finish, you will wait seven days to be held accountable for the comments you made seven days ago

You have to be patient, you will make money, do not worry.

• +2 2

It is very rare is friend will be because you have been blocked or maybe I have some point of warning or sanction, you can contact the moderators they can help you.
Remember that there are certain countries to which the forum does not pay, check and check if by any chance you are not in one of these countries.

• +1 1

Dear friend, many people are suffering from this problem in the forum.  Crypto can be easily earned through post.  The first 100 posts are paid through post ratings seven days after completion.  However, this is a temporary problem.  You can create posts by following the rules of the forum in a legitimate way.

I think you completed 100 jobs by the fourth day
7 days must pass for you to receive your first payment. You must wait until you get your money on the seventh day
Good luck to you, my friend.💮

• +2 1

Yes, we all face this problem. Problems like this happen every period where we cannot withdraw our profits from Yobit. I admit that it is a technical problem, or that the moderators create it in order to clean the forum from cheaters. I advise you to focus on your goal and continue the hard work and learn everything that is.  New about the world of cryptography. All problems will be solved soon, and you will not lose any profit

• +4 1

I do not have accurate information about this topic, but I think that after you finish the 100 free posts, you need to wait for seven days before starting to write the paid posts, so I advise you to wait a little and then start writing until you are sure that you have been paid. 

• +2 1

Attention, my friend, you finished your free posts 5 days ago, so you will be paid after two days for useful topics that have passed a week since they were published and you got positive feedback.

• +1 1

My friend, you completed the 100 posts on December 12, so the first day is December 13, and you will be paid a week after the posts that get a positive reputation, and therefore the payment for these posts will be on December 20.

• +3 1

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

Hi dear bro, you should not be sad for it. It's just a temporary issue. It will be fixed soon. When you will become eligible for earning money, then moderators will start your earnings. Good luck.

I do not think that there is any problem, you have patience, because the payment will start after completing the first 100 publications that are acceptable to you after a week or more, so continue your work and soon you will find the payment has started.

• +3 1

Dear friend, you must make sure that the posts that you put forward in this forum benefit the members of this forum because you can evaluate them according to what you submit, and then you will get some profits.

• +3 1

Well my dear friend, you can get profits from this forum after completing the 100 free comments and a week has passed since the paid comment .You must return your accounts and make sure that you finish your free comments first

• +3 1

Dear rule is that first you have to be completed 100 post after that once you completed your 100 post than you have to be post 7 days for free and after completing your post than you will start your earning .but I dear I think you have to be focus on learning with the earnings 🥰

No there I can't face this problem before but as you you share your experience and information I learn from your topic I think you will get after 7 day of working you get payment of your working

To be specific with you i have never experienced this before. Always remember that you can only be paid for posts that your members rate with positive ratings. Try to make your message attractive to others, useful and beneficial.

You must first and foremost complete 100 publications and these publications are free educational that helps you avoid errors. After this comes a process of 20 daily publications that are paid one week after you made the first 20 publications, the payment process may be delayed from 7 days to 10 days due to the establishment of the forum  With cleaning operations through which scammers are chased and expelled..

• +2 1

Quiet friend, keep working and you will receive your payment soon, make sure you have finished the 100 publications that you ask for, and after that they will tell you your publications and they will be paid after 7 days.

• +1 1

Dear friend, after you post 100 comments a week, you can get profits from your comments. Explain that you have got the positive evaluation, do not worry my friend, everything will be fine.

My dear friend, you are supposed to start receiving payments the next day because the first 100 free posts you have to calculate your useful comments after the first 100 comments and wait 7 days to receive the payments .

• +2 1

Well, my friend, it is clear to me that you have not completed 100 posts for four days after creating your account, and then you must wait for 7 days until you can obtain your effort and take your money.

How are you, my friend, the first hundred posts are always free, and the rest of these posts are not paid until after seven days from the date of writing the post. Reconsider your accounts

• +1 1

Hello everyone, @Lisa miliohina @ThomasM.Rodgers @Carmelo Lames if you want to make more money, you need to wait patiently because some of your post moderators review your posts, and if you don't get your earnings or payments, there may be problems with your accounts and you may contact supervisors to resolve your issue if the account is unable to make a profit. Thank you