Is any one face this problem also ? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Areeb06998

Is any one face this problem also ?

Thank you very much for this time. I have no problem with this forum.I'm very happy to be reducing the day to day I have no one to do it Or a very good platform.

My friend, I think it is a minor issue with the yobit platform and it will be resolved ASAP. Do not worry, and you will take your right when you solve this problem and do not stop learning and persevering in your work and you must follow up and learn about cryptocurrencies and write 20 posts every day

When you register your account that is not the day you have to started counting your payment you have to start counting after you fished your hundred free post and also start your daily post when the daily post reached seven days and you even have positive reputation that is when you will start seeing payment for your post with rating.

No my dear mate, I have not faced this problem. You may have left the posting one day or posted the useless, irrelevant to the Cryptocurrencies, or low quality posts that would be gotten deleted. This is the reason that many members can't reached to first 100 posts and think to get payment the posts shown in Cryptotalk. The actual number of posts are shown in yobit site and the payment also occurs after the 100 posts shown in yobit site.

Do not worry, my friend, as, according to my opinion, it may be a technical problem in your account, and this problem will definitely be solved and you will receive payments. In case you did not get the payment then contact the yobit support team.

• +4 1

My friend, the 100 free comments you must work with for a week, which is a logical period to learn the principles of this forum, after the first week all of your comments that have positive reactions will receive your payment on them, just be patient a little

• +1 1

Greetings my friend , first thing you get paid after a week from completing the first 100 post not after registration you should be aware that , and yet if you complete the first 100 post and after week you didn't get paid so there something wrong with your posts cause it's might be deleted , so make sure if everything is right , every one is paid at the exact time without any problem .

• +2 1

I think that there is no problem with your account. It may be that you were suspended late and did not show you the payments I think that on the next day all your payments will appear on the useful comments and posts

• +2 1

Dear, this problem is somewhat technical in terms of doing some math operations because we have to do calculations about the posts that you post after you finish publishing the first 100 free shares in general. Earning begins, but you must beware of beware of deleting posts in general and then you get  Earn daily for 20 posts per day, and you earn after a week. Thank you very much

• +2 1

Yes, my friend, everyone may have this problem here in this wonderful forum, so you have to work hard and careful here, it is a great job and deserves a lot from us and it gives us good payments to all of us. 

This thing did not happen to me before, but sometimes the payment is paused until the forum is organized from useless comments and from fraudulent and fraudulent members so do not worry my friend just be patient

Yes, my dear friend, of course, you should publish 100 useful articles, and then every day 20 comments are counted for you.

• +2 1

You will get your payment only after completion of your hundred posts and then you will have to post everyday and you will get your payment only after 7 days working on daily basis.

dear friend I have also faced this this kind of problems but with the passage of time we will directly to talk with their us on our useful post this is only a single platform which is very e useful for the payment method so we should working we should not avoid anything on crypto 

It is not a problem friend, it is simply due to ignorance, you must wait seven days later so that your payment can be processed. This is a safe tool, you just need to be aware of the operation and wait. I think the same thing happens to all beginners.

• Useful or interesting 1

yes friend i also face this issue but it not a very big issue it may be lait for 2 to 3 days from forum so never take tension about this issue just work hard to get best from forum because here only your post quality matter and your payment depend on your post so always do your best.

After completing 100posts payment for further posts will be received after 7days and from the picture that you start6we can see that 7 days isn't completed yet so wait you will receive your payment and yp don't need to worry.

After completing 100posts payment for further posts will be received after 7days and from the picture that you start6we can see that 7 days isn't completed yet so wait you will receive your payment and yp don't need to worry.

I still probably haven't started collecting because it hasn't been a week since the paid comments yet.
It's not scary and after a day or two you will start receiving payments for your work.
Complete the work without fear and you will find that it is not a problem that it is only temporary until the payment begins.

well my friend you must complete 100 useful posts at first and then you can make money within 7 days by posting everyday 20 posts and getting reactions on it . that is the problem as I think

First, you must read the forum rules in addition to some topics that explain these rules and explain how to post in the forum, then you must publish your first 100 posts in the forum in order to be eligible to earn profits.

You have to calculate your effective posts after 100, because they need 7 days after the effective comments to pay you a profit on them as it does not take a profit on them immediately  

Everyone suffers from this problem because the officials are cleaning the forum of fraudsters and this problem will soon be over. Good luck to everyone

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello my friend, don't worry about that. You will start receiving your earnings the next day, but I would suggest that you work from the beginning with an organized plan to take advantage of this opportunity well and in my opinion you should develop ideas and formulate them in interesting and useful topics because I noticed through the schedule that there are many posts deleted for you, you should You also know that reading is just as important as posting on this forum.

Dear friend,  bitcoin cryptocurrency will be given for your rating . If you made good and quality contents in your post ,then you can receive your payment against useful post and you can earn number of reputation.  Dear member some time members face this problem because of deletion of some post that contains useless contents.  

After completion of hundred posts payment for further post will be received after seven days and from the picture that you shared we can see that seven days isn't completed yet so wait you will received your payment.