Important to remember that in order to Earn you must learn - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BrolySSJ

Important to remember that in order to Earn you must learn

To earn money, it is important to creat strong posts. And in order to create strong posts you must have knowledge about the questions. So you should learn.

Yes you said absolutely right before the any work you should to be learn about that so like as on this forum before the earning on this firm you should to be get the knowledge about this firm how to work hard to earn money from this forum that is must for you

We should not only focus on earning but also try to expand our knowledge.  We should always respect the rules of the forum.  We can learn a lot by enriching our knowledge by reading the content posted by our senior members.If you want to earn and learn from this forum, you must be careful.  Useless posts can ban you.  So always try to post useful, helpful, important, informative and unique. Thank you for your post.

Yaah,i totally agree with you my friend. We should remember that if we want to earn money we will gain knowledge and get information. So we should learn many thing about crypto currency. Otherwise we can not earn huge amounts of money. I notice many beginners work this site without gaining proper knowledge. As a result they can not earn enough money.

• +2 1

I agree with you,we have to focus first on getting knowledge about the platform and the main popular themes here, then we will automatically start receive payments. But if we focus on how to get money and ignore getting information, this will lead to disappointment.

• +3 1

On 12/14/2020 at 6:30 PM, BrolySSJ said:

There are many beginners that are joining this forum on a daily basis and with each new member that is on here you begin to see repeated topics, and low quality posts that come from some of the new beginners. And while there are some of the members that join this forum and do respect the rules that are implemented here, there are many that do not and focus solely on trying to earn from this forum. 

However, as a senior member in the forum i want to take the time to encourage all new members and beginners to put aside the thought of earning on this forum and focus on your learning process. If you look at the vast knowledge here you will see that you have the potential to learn so much about crypto in terms of its uses and ways to increase your earnings. If you focus on learning, your earnings will come as a by product from the forum, but you will also have the knowledge that is required to increase those earnings through various trades. This is very important to develop yourself within the crypto world. 

In my opinion, learning is where we all need to be as there are constantly new developments that can teach all of us. If you focus on this instead of just earning and completing your posts you will see that the forum will become more of a hobby rather than a task or job, and your earning will reflect that as well. 

I wish all beginners much success in their journey here. And remember, if you give someone a fish, you feed them for a day. But if you teach them to fish you fee them for life. The life lesson here... learning is more important than the reward. 

Yes I agree with you that we should focus on learning instead of focusing on earning. Because we can earn easily after getting knowledge and learning things from this amazing platform.

14 minutes ago, Robert88876 said:

Thank you very much for sharing this incredible and useful information to us. Yes, if anyone wants to earn then he must first have to learn about it. Getting knowledge is the first step. I still consider myself a beginner here and I am learning everyday about this forum and hopefully I will earn good amount of bucks from it. Learning is the basic step towards success. 

Yes bro nowadays if you don't learn what will you achieve in other for you to achieve something in life you have to learn knowledge is consider towards success. 

Thanks sir I am new to this forum and I want to know about this forum and all the cryptocurrency I want to learn crypto and make money from here. I found this post very helpful. This forum is very informative and useful.

This is very informative topic mate. If you want earn then you must learn. There is no alternative way of learning. Without learning you cant do the work properly. In this this forum you have to follow the rules and regulations. Never stop learning. Gather knowledge and skill. 

Yes dear friend you are very right thanks for sharing useful information that you must to learn knowledge about cryptotalk.There are many experienced members on this forum and you can learn much of knowledge from this.

• +3 1

Hi , If you learn your are sure to be knowledgeable and with knowledge comes opportunity for earning, So if a member has more knowledge about crypto world  ,it is confirmed its payment will be increase and reputation will grow itself .this is a very nice place for learn and mony.

Hello my friend. We must know. I have to agree. Without that knowledge and skill no worship can be done. That's when you make money. When we acquire knowledge and skills. That is why we must have knowledge before we can work in this form. We need to work according to its rules. I will do the posts after gaining knowledge. Will post valuable needs. Then we will get Oth. Thanks.

Both things should be our aims as earning and learning. If we start earning then we must remember that we are here also for learning and obviously when we are learning we will be learning at the same time. Make our time special and not to waste it .

Yes,if someone don't learn ,we won't know how to run it well and go about it. Before you can earn massively,you have to learn ,so that you will know what's suppose to know .

Hello, I am new here and I know that whatever you want to do in this life and you don't have knowledge on it before then you have to learn first. Cryptotalk even make it better that you earn something even as you learn. 

Well said and actually I believe everything you said here, moreover anything we are doing must involved learning if really we want to succeed and in the end learning is most important thing here because without learning we will not be able to achieve our common goal.

So true. You said absolutely correct before any work you should learn about that.even on this forum,before earning in this forum you should gather knowledge about this forum that how to work hard to earn money from this forum

Yes, your posts are very valuable, your photos have helped a lot of people. Especially for those who did not know about this platform at all We can learn something from seniors and succeed on this platform .Because this platform is the best way to learn knowledge.

• +1 1

Yes this site is a wonderful source of education of cryptocurrencies . For survival here there is a basic need off knowledge then we can earn here . Without knowing it is impossible to earn money from here . 

Thank you so much mate for creating this topic, as it was also irritating me when I see the useless, irrelevant to Cryptocurrency and trading, and such a duplicate topics in this forum that must be created by the beginners. It is very necessary to know all the rules and regulations of the forum before creating any post or topic. I hope this post will reach to all the beginners and they also will learning from Cryptotalk as well as earning from the forum.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

How are you, my friend, the forum is basically gaining good knowledge about cryptocurrencies. Learn and gain experience. Without it, you will not win. Learn and make use of the information available here, try to present good information, and earn what you dream of.

As a beginner on crypto currency, in my simple understanding anybody that want to be successful in life that person must  learn hard just just to earn more on crypto currency 

Hello my friend, thank you for your motivational post, in fact, as a beginner, I face some difficulties while publishing posts and asking about certain matters because the answers are illogical and unconvincing in most cases.

• +1 1

On 12/14/2020 at 9:26 AM, ulas said:

Thank you for the valuable information. Here I learned a lot of information from senior members like you. People shouldn't rush to earn money. When they have enough knowledge they will make money anyway.

This is totally evident, on the off chance that we mean to bring in any cash from this crypto world, it is essential for us all to realize what is this about. Something else, it's trivial and an exercise in futility simply feeling that we will make any profit by some coincidence. In this prize, Crypto talk is an astounding hotspot for realizing, which we can underwrite upon to bring in one or the other information or cash.

topics, and low quality posts that come from some of the new beginners. And while there are some of the members that join this forum and do respect the rules that are implemented here, there are many that do not and focus solely on trying to earn from this forum. 

However, as a senior member in the forum i want to take the time to encourage all new members and beginners to put aside the thought of earning on this forum and focus on your learning process. If you look at the vast knowledge here you will see that you have the potential to learn so much about crypto in terms of its uses and ways to increase your earnings. If you focus on learning, your earnings will come as a by product from the forum, but you will also have the knowledge that is required to increase those earnings through various trades. This is very important to develop yourself within the crypto world.