How did you get to know about bitcoin? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Chief executive officer band

How did you get to know about bitcoin?

I learn about Bitcoin ,in fact about all crypto currency in this forum and am very happy for being a member of this forum because I have gain alot about crypto currency, am sure I can teach someone about the world of crypto currency and they will surely understand..

On 12/13/2020 at 12:28 PM, Chief executive officer band said:

download-1.jpeg.eb6d874c1dd3203ad052f80fabdb81a1.jpegGood DAY. 

I get to know about bitcoin since 2015 through ads, I started looking for more information about this bitcoin I use YouTube and I use Googol to search how to trade and benefit from bitcoin. 

Min while I discover something about bitcoin which is Bitcoin is the best known cryptocurrency platform around the world and also bitcoin was created in January 2009 by this person you see in this picture up 👆 👆 their his name is Satoshi Nakamoto.

Please try to tell us briefly on

1. How you get to know about bitcoin. 

2. And Explain what you know about bitcoin. 

3. Or any good means about this name Satoshi Nakamoto. 

Thanks for understanding. 

Cryptocurrencies are a great economic benefit for many people, Satoshi Nakamoto little is known about him and his whereabouts so we just have to wait if one day he appears before the public, in my opinion I think he wants to appear when all the objectives are compliments and therefore it is not yet the moment.

On 12/13/2020 at 5:28 PM, Chief executive officer band said:

I get to know about bitcoin since 2015 through ads, I started looking for more information about this bitcoin I use YouTube and I use Googol to search how to trade and benefit from bitcoin. 

Min while I discover something about bitcoin which is Bitcoin is the best known cryptocurrency platform around the world and also bitcoin was created in January 2009 by this person you see in this picture up 👆 👆 their his name is Satoshi Nakamoto.

I actually know this currency some years ago and I apply for cryptocurrency with was 2020 and I started earning first I know about bitcoin since 2018 probably I did not know anything about bitcoin the most funny 😃 think I have never seen bitcoin before. 

In my case, I knew btc and because of my occupations I never invested in it, nor did I even take it into account because I was always busy, it was this year where I decided to invest in btc and start obtaining some fractions of btc.

On 12/13/2020 at 9:28 PM, Chief executive officer band said:

I heard about bitcoin about 4 5 years ago. But i didn't gave much attention to it. It is only recently i become interested in cryptocurrency.

I know bitcoin is the most valuable cryptocurrency.

Satoshi Nakamoto is the person who jas the most bitcoin under his possession.

Please Correct me if I'm wrong.

It was a coincidence that I was working on a survey site and I saw the word bitcoin, so I wanted to know what this thing was, I Google it and I read a lot about it.

I found out about BTC from a video on YouTube many years ago, I don't remember the exact moment but I remember I wanted the boom in mining and faucets. For some time I worked in many faucets and also got to mine some BTC with my low-end computer. Which was not profitable at all, but hey so I got to know BTC!

acquired information in Bitcoin by investing enough energy here in the discussion and a sharp longing to learn and enter the universe of cryptographic forms of money and find out about benefit systems in the digital currency to misuse it in speculations

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency that was launched in 2008 but initially it cost around 5 or $ 10 but with the passage of time it reached about 30K dollars because its demand grew day by day and more people joined it.

And if you want to trade, then I would advise you to purchase Bitcoin and sell it at a time when its price is very high. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello guys I don't get to know about bitcoin in way I think do but I know about it in the 2019 and on this time I just know but how to trade I doesn't know anything I think. So it is best and now expert.

• +1 1

On 1/20/2021 at 3:30 AM, Ishfaq meo said:

@Chief executive officer band  one of my friends tells me about bitcoin and about this forum and told me how to join this forum. Then i joined this forum and after joining this i know about bitcoin in detail. 

Wow that nice you really try keep on working to achieve your aim I know it is not easy but keep working cryptotalk is all about posting and also experience Bitcoin is a digital currency in all means of country with is the north side and also popular in all country. 

I get to know about bitcoin through one of my friends. Also he tell about this platform in which we can earn Bitcoin through posting contents. From many articles, I get to know that Bitcoin is a type of cryptocurrency and Satoshi nakamoto created it. It can be a code name or a fake name. And therexist a total of 21 million Bitcoin around us and we can get it by mining. About 90 percentage of Bitcoin is mined already. And the programs becoming complex when we get to the end of it.

Bitcoins are a digital currency that is going to be in the sub-continent this time around.Bitcoins were crated in 2008 it and it was pierced 2009.Or there is a kind of trading that you do at home.

I have learnt about Bitcoins and othe cryptocurrencies from my friend. He is an active member of this platform. He taught me about the digital currencies and their demand and need in the coming days. Cryptotalk is actually one of the best platform which discuss about crypto coins. None other platforms have such true topics to discuss as well as zero fake ideologies.

Dear friend your post is very useful and my best friend tells me about Bitcoin and then I take interest in Bitcoin and Bitcoin is a digital currency and it is the very highest and popular currency in all over the world.

• +2 1

I heard bitcoin first time when i was very young, and i didn't have to investing mindset back than, that's why i never consider to invest, i bough bitcoin for the first time in 2017, when the price was increasing massive. Of course i lost my money after the dump, but i hodl my bitcoin and everything is fine right now.

Hello dear friend
Greetings to you
I remember hearing about it for the first time in 2012
Since that time, I have been following its value and investing in it

Thanks for sharing your experience with us my friend i know about bitcoin from this forum by reading the posts of senior members and i know about that  bitcoin is a curnessy whose create by satoshi the nakamoto  .

Dear friend, I got the idea about Bitcoin from one of my friends and later I found out the details from my own internet.  Bitcoin is a popular online currency.  Bitcoin is a very popular currency nowadays.  Whose demand and price level is constantly increasing.  Bitcoin is a profitable currency

I got an Idea about the bitcoin from the internet and I do not know about the person called stoshi, and I am not using the bitcoin yet but maybe using it in later case when I will have some money in the bitcoin.

It's true that bitcoin was created in 2009 and it's creator name is Satoshi Nakamoto. Which is a ghost. No one knows about him. And the pic you've used is just a person which is suspected to be Satoshi Nakamoto. While there is no guarantee that it's the real btc inventor. He refuses to be Satoshi Nakamoto and it's still a mystery. 

I get to know about bitcoin in 2018 through my closest friend. He introduced bitcoin to me and he teaches me how to earn profits from it. Bitcoin is a digital currency or online currency and its can also be converted into fiat currency. 

I personally was attracted to the world of cryptocurrencies, dear colleagues, a good friend who is passionate about new technologies told me that it would be a great opportunity and indeed now I am very passionate about the world of cryptocurrencies
A big greeting to the whole community