How much time spend on cryptotalk for best earning - Page 43 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jam sidra

How much time spend on cryptotalk for best earning

Thanks for this good article, I also think that I want him quite enough hours to get good information from the publications and also to make acceptable profits. I wish all the best.

I believe that everybody works independently and that is what decides how much time they spend on cryptotalk. Several individuals have no where else to go, so they can invest as much time as they like and, and others want to make it as simple as practicable so they can get back to their regular job.

This forum in particular, and cryptocurrencies in general, helped people a lot in light of the Corona virus, most people in the world now live in home quarantine because of this epidemic, you can spend two or three hours working here, this will help a lot to earn money because other business has stopped due to This virus, as a university student, I took advantage of my presence at home by working here and earning money in order to pay for my university costs when life came back in my country.

Except now, I have not made a profit from this forum .. But I am in trading I make a weekly profit on average 2% of the capital, and I find this good as a new member here in this field. I seek to gain experience and then earn money

In my opinion, my friend, 3 hours a day is enough to do 20 useful posts, but in the event that you are a beginner, my friend, you should allocate more time to gain knowledge in the world of cryptocurrencies because knowledge is everything here, especially since beginners have problems with the first 100 posts because they are still beginners and need  To knowledge, but 3 hours I think it's enough for you, my friend, if you are not a beginner

Hello friend 

I think three hours is good to spend on site. 

You can take advantage and give others what you learned on the site 

At the same time, you should take care of your study. 

I hope you make your time useful.

Dear friend if you are beginner , so, firstly you have to post 100 comments and after you have  to post 20 comments per day . You  just need to maximum 3 hours time spend in this forum for well earning for your 20 useful posts. 

In fact, the more time you stay, the better you can use the information.

When starting to trade currencies, you must have a good balance of it to achieve high profits.

Working in this forum helps a lot in learning about cryptocurrencies with a wide range of knowledge, especially since this dreaded virus led to the cessation of our business and stopped our study as well, so work here also helps fill time and during this time gain knowledge and profits on this platform.

• +2 1

There is no specific time, and this thing depends on the amount of capital that you own. If you have a large capital, you can make the best profit in a few hours, and you must also have sufficient experience. Thank you.

cryptotalk is the best forum to earning it also give us important knowledge related to crypto forum so i think when we spend 3 hours in a day daily on crypto i think it is enough to make money on crypto forum so do your best from to get best from crypto forum.

Three hours are enough for the forum to think of good responses, and you should also go to investment sites and spend some time on them, compare cryptocurrencies and bet on some

It is depend on your skills , knowledge and experience. For example, if you are very good English language then you will spend less time when you writing and reading posts so this minimize your total time here,on the other side if you have bad language you need more time to understand and write so the mission is more hard. Also when this came to experience when you know the rules and you have good information about the platform and currencies you dont suffer with posting and creating useful content. So there is no exact time to spend here for making payment. Although, it is better for you to work hard and be patient then every thing will be good.

On 12/13/2020 at 5:43 PM, Jam sidra said:

I'm student but now I'm free because of holidays of corona viruse. I setup make time for this site so I thought 3 hour's a day work on this site . its time much or not for best earning on this site.

In terms of commitment and time, you may find it daunting to begin with the 100 percent free engagement, but you can think of it as a form of preparation and a phase through which you gain understanding. And if you use a translator to do the participation, it would be enough to turn a profit after two to three hours at the most. For a single participant, I don't believe you need more than 10 minutes.

Greetings and if you want to create a good quality content on this forum you have to work very hard long as you can and then it will be very successful so I strongly recommend you to work hard in this flow from like 3 to 4 hours in a day and 20 poster dad have good content on it I hope you understand

• +4 1

Hi there greetings if you want to become very successful you have to work on this forum hard as you can I strongly recommend you to work in this forum to to 3 and 4 hours Max daily because when you give lot of time in the sperm eventually you get benefit out of it

• +4 1

I think that we can become successful investors by reading all the articles and news about cryptocurrencies and digital, in addition to that we can work more on the site and that after we finish the duties we can read the topics and comments that others publish in order to become better and increase our ideas.

• +4 1

Hello my friend, I think that 3 hours is enough to read important topics in this forum, it should be more because you should try to read new topics to learn from them and then try to publish, so this will be more time with you.

Yes, that is good question because this will depend on your time setup.Due to corona virus every man have a lot of free time . you can spend a lot of time on it . If you spend more time you will learn more .But two to three hours per days are enough.

• +2 1

Welcome my friend!
This varies from person to person, but I think three hours per day may be enough if your comments / posts useful, and if you feel that you need more time, you could spend more time here and learn better.
Good luck to all friends

Their is no limit for spending time in cryptotalk because their have limited post per day as 20 useful post per day which is fixed by cryototalk itself then why we spend more time in it but we can spend time also but for taking knowledge about more things which I don't know

Hi dear 

Yes in my views 3 hours per day is enough time because after completing 100 posts you need to do 20-22 posts per day

And 3 hours are enough .

All the best work hard to achieve more

Considering that you should post twenty comments per day to earn money I think three hours every day (on average) will be enough to the best earning cuz there is limits here 

You can't spend hours and hours and post tens of comments every day 

Best regards

I usually spend their two hours and also above because of My first work and first experience here and I'm a student but the vacation of the corona situation my only work to here that and get best and complete knowledge. 

Hallo my dear  friends have a good day you should spend maximum time according to your cpacety but at least you should spend three hours for good earning and discus good contant because good contents are compelsry for your earning