About deleting posts and topics - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ali zaore

About deleting posts and topics

Everything that you write in this forum will be in your activity in your profile (account). So it's simple to know which topics or posts have been deleted, you just need to open your activities and and check all your available posts. But you can also check your useful posts on your yobit account.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Many of my comments were deleted before I reached the first 100 posts, and the reason is that moderators delete unimportant posts and even commenting on a post that was deleted will delete your comment along with it.
Read carefully and choose the important topics and participate in them

There are two ways which is appear as deletion of comments , first of all if your comment isn't reflection of tge desired topic then admins have ability to delete it or some voilation is done by you in the comments ,tgey delete it , and the other thing is that some of posts or topics are deleted and theor respective comments on that posts are also disappear from the forum tgats the other reason for deletion your comment.

On 12/12/2020 at 1:59 AM, Ali zaore said:

My friends, most of us know why the posts or topics raised were deleted, but I have several questions: Was it deleted from the first 100 posts and how do I know that some of my posts have been deleted.  Hope someone answers my question.

Hey friend, Currently you have posted only 87 posts so those deleted messages will be from your first 100 post. If you have linked you cryptotalk account to yobit then it is easy to identify how much posts are been deleted or not. When every you are posting make sure you post useful content and also make sure you read and understand other comments and try to gain some knowledge from others. 

Hello! In my opinion, it is impossible to find out which post was deleted. Why are your posts being removed? Because, first of all, you may have spammed or flooded. Secondly, perhaps in the post you wrote the comment was deleted along with your comments. Just don't break the rules and everything will be fine. Good luck!

I think that this is not possible from what I have seen but in the same way I tried to see if in your profile there is some way to see why they have eliminated it but I do not think it is possible, the only way is that I remember each topic and the next day I will check if you have them complete.

Regarded companion, welcome to this discussion with us here. Truth be told, the purpose behind the cancellation might be one of the accompanying reasons: Either the substance isn't valuable, or your inability to comply with one of the standards. What's more, to ensure that the remarks were erased or not, contrast the quantity of remarks here and the remarks on the yobit stage. Much obliged to you.

One issue is that when you make a comment, your boarding is not done, your sentiments are not correct, because of this you get deleted and secondly if you also comment on such posts, but the way to make your comments  Whenever You should comment in a positive so that your time is not too much and you easily complete the comments. Because you should come to a person to do everything, when you have a thought and you have experience, then you will be able to do that easily. 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/12/2020 at 1:29 AM, Ali zaore said:

My friends, most of us know why the posts or topics raised were deleted, but I have several questions: Was it deleted from the first 100 posts and how do I know that some of my posts have been deleted.  Hope someone answers my question.

Hi dear friend ☺️ how are you hope you will be fine and doing your work very well . 

Now I'm telling you about posts deleting. If you are provided information in posts are incomplete then your post wil be deleted. If you provide copy paste information in your posts then your post wil b delete

Good luck 🍀

Our posts and topics deleted only that's time when we make rough and trash content during our duty.the usefulness of our work is very important so that perform your work with full attention and devotion.

The survey of contributions and posts is due to their low quality or lack of understanding of the people who contribute to these posts to the forum rules and the abuses on which it is based, and therefore they are punished by deleting their contributions and may reach a ban

Posts are deleted due to several factors.your post does not comprises useful information. It might be duplicate post or not have a 100 characters.Read the about section for more information.

there's more cases why we get erasing our posts from arbitrators however on the off chance that we can keep more standards and guidelines of this cryptotalk gathering to get information about the restricted and constraints when we post here try not to some duplicate different thoughts that generally posted here and do your own themes exceptionally.

You have just 87 posts. You can get all the information about how useful your posts were and how useless they were by linking this crypto account to your yobit account. You can see how many of your posts have been deleted on yobit. Yobit provides us with all the information about our useful posts and the number of deleted posts. Keeps us informed of our income. If you want to prevent posts from being deleted, you need to write something unique and informative. And choose a week old topic to comment on.

Hi dear, The biggest reason is that if you do not give good content and unique topics here, then your post will surely get deleted, you will give your best, Try to give good content, your reputation will also be greatly enhanced.

• +4 1

Hi friend to no if your post is been deleted is by comparing your posts count in your profile account and that of the useful numbers of posts in your yobit account then to avoid your post to be deleted is by making posts not less than 100 characters and make sure your post are according to the basic concept of the topic you are trying to make comments on

I got it. We all that all useful comments are paid that means if our post is no useful and it has no meanings then it will not be paid. You nneds to works to creates some useful posts that should be paid not unpaid.

Friend, to know if any of your publications was deleted, you can check in your Yobit account in the campaigns section since there you can see the number of useful publications, this number will be different from the one you have in your Yobit account, remember that if You commented on a topic and it was deleted, your comment will also be deleted and will harm your payments, I recommend you make more than 20 publications so that you do not have any loss of your payment.

My friend, posts and posts are deleted if they violate the terms of the forum ..
I advise you to read the instructions and rules.
And do not forget that your post or comment is useful to others
Good luck to everyone and thank you for your participation

Your posts will not delete,  if these are valueble and relivant to ctyptotalk rules.Some time some persons create useless topic with low quality content and irrelivant to cryptotalk their topic will delete .You don't  worry about deleting topic.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Your post will be deleted only when you post worthless useless posts that will be of no use. If you post better than good value then you will get good rating for this valuable one. You can earn good money and if you make any bad post you  The post will be deleted. Thank you.

You will know when your posts is deleted when you link your crypto talk account on yobit.yobit only counts useful post made on the forum. To prevent your posts from getting deleted, make sure your publications are useful and informative.

Hello mate, there are many reasons for post deleting. Useful and effective posts will not be deleted. or follow the appropriate rules of the forum.

It is somewhat complicated to know because I think it is impossible to do this, the only way is to remember all the topics discussed and this is almost impossible.

• +1 1

The posts which contain the poor and irrelevant content always deleted by administration but it is not necessary to delete from first 100 posts . you can check your useful post on yobit . yobit only count the useful posts