I finally realized where I went wrong - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
luis1410

I finally realized where I went wrong

It is good to create topics and posts, but you must carefully guess what section you should publish in based on the content of the topic that you wrote in order to ensure that it reaches the right category of members

We have to be wary of the mistakes we make as a beginner
It is better for us to adhere to the conditions and to have a full awareness of what we are working and doing

Well, my friend, I think that this is forbidden in the forum. You should not post topics in sections that do not fit their content. This rule prevents random posting and mixing of topics and helps keep the forum organized.

• +3 1

As beginners, of course, we have made many mistakes because no person in his life has committed a mistake in his life. As a beginner, you must make a mistake and make him realize very good luck and good luck dear loved ones of course

• +3 1

We all make mistakes, none of us is infallible, we are all at risk of error . We must strive to be a good and good person in this community . We must admit our mistake. This thing will benefit us a lot . We must know what our mistakes are and correct them

It is good that you were able to understand your mistakes, as you can now avoid all mistakes and abide by the rules of the forum. I wish you success.

It is good for a person to realize his mistake in order to be able to avoid it in the next times. You must put things in their right place. This forum is serious and strict, so you must deal here seriously and accurately and pay attention to the quality of your posts so that they are not deleted.

• +1 1

Have a wonderful day just like you my friend,
 You must have been upset by deleting your posts that you wrote, but it is good that you know where the error is before you take too long to uncover it.
 You gave us great advice, I'll keep it in mind and make sure to post my posts in the right section for it ... Thank you

The important thing is that he knew how to identify where his error originated. That happens when you are a beginner, due to lack of experience and perhaps advice and review of the forum rules, you tend to fail. The good news is that you are willing to improve and if you continue like this you will be successful in this Cryptotalk forum.

You are right, there are many reasons for deleting your posts, the most important of which is a violation of one of the forum’s laws, non-purposeful content, or useless or offensive commenting .. Therefore, it is necessary to read the forum’s rules and take advantage of the advice of older members in it to achieve the best gains on all levels.

Yes, my friend, each section should contain a private post. There are many sections that you can work with and share your thoughts without deleting the existing comments.

Yes, my friend, well done .. you must pay close attention to the rules and instructions of the forum before we start working here so that we will not be mistaken and take warning signals

Your comment is deleted if it is on an unhelpful post, your comment is not useful and has no meaning, or if you copy someone else’s comment, or it is possible that the post in itself is not useful, delete ... What is important is that you pursue the error, recognize it and correct it so that you do not make a mistake again.

• +2 1

Well .. my dear friend, it is nice that you realized where you went wrong and fixed it .. that publishing in the junior section or even in other sections must contain an amount of useful information that benefits the members of the department and not randomly .. I think it is appropriate for everyone to work hard and diligence and be patient To succeed on you and everyone .. I wish you and everyone good luck

Yes you are right I agree with you you should such a useful information I think in my opinion I think in my opinion where would raiders find negative reactions in post or topics than they can delete it

Thank you for alerting and warning yes my dear friend this is very useful to me and everyone on the forum I suspect that. There are a lot of reasons why your publication is so much, but we have to pay attention to what we do and write, Be careful and thank you.

There are many reasons that lead to deleting posts, so be careful before publishing any post.  Publications must be free of misspellings before publishing to avoid bad reputation and warning points.  You must publish in the correct section, so I advise you to review all sections before publishing any topic.

• +1 1

Nowadays some members complain there post is being deleted and the moderators are doing all this. Maybe the posts which are not related to the topic, so if the moderators delete them, then we need to post reasonable posts which is related to the topic.

My dear friend, I am now getting exactly what is happening with you I am writing my topics and they are deleted knowing that I strictly adhere to the rules of the forum and the correct publishing guidelines, and this causes me frustration, but now I will stick to your advice so it may help me in my topics

• +2 1

Yes mate you get it. Those are genius who learn from there mistake. Look there are some reason to deleted your post. But you have to choose right section to post or comment. Follow the rules and regulations of cryptotalk forum.

• +1 1

If you really realize why you are wrong then do the correction and tell us how to keep our account save from any wrong activities and if their is any one with this experience we also want guide.

Therefore, it is advised that all beginners read the rules of the forum before starting work, you must adhere to these rules such as that the post is useful and more than 100 characters and it is published in the appropriate section.

• Useful or interesting 1

My dear friend you have to do that to make up your profit and earn good money . It will be good for you that you realized how to work here online.

• +1 1

Yes, it sometimes happen with every one that they waste their energy and effort at the wrong place and their work is not appreciated. So, better is to be on the right place at the right time to achieve useful and valuable impact. So, make sure, wherever you are in your life, you are at the right place.

If a human being keeps himself right then he can surely make himself a victim of a lot of mistakes, then when a humans feels himself where he is wrong, then the edges will make their way and when they make their mistakes  into good deeds.

• Useful or interesting 2