I finally realized where I went wrong - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
luis1410

I finally realized where I went wrong

Good luck in the next times, my friend, do not give up and never give up
Work hard, follow the rules and never cross red lines
I work sober and always
And never change the department in which you work
Work with caution

Also, when I joined the forum, I removed a lot of my posts on a daily basis, and I did not know the reason, and that was the result of ignoring the laws, and making grammatical errors, and there were some of my posts less than a hundred letters so I learned from my mistake and was able to distinguish between right and wrong

• +3 1

On 12/11/2020 at 7:38 PM, luis1410 said:

I have been writing for this forum for about a week.
I don't understand why some of my posts were deleted but now I understand. I think I was very clumsy.
In the beginners section, I shared the topics that should be shared in the about forum section.
I moved carelessly.
I suggest new friends to share their posts in the right category.
Everything will be better now.

Hello dear, I am new here.As far as I know, your post is deleted due to some mistake.Which you understand.Hopefully this will not cause you any problems in the future.Best of luck.

If we produce matters, we will need to consider the major theme 1st after which it article inside classification keeping that in mind along with many of us have always to make certain there isn't an oversight in writing your matters. Along with many of us have always to make certain we can produce brand-new matters in connection with cryptocurrency. Since matters prepared using pointless as well as copy-paste, as well as drastically wrong data, are generally wiped by simply moderators as well as admins.

This is good, my friend. It is correct for a person to know the error that occurred in it, but you must work to correct it in order not to get warning points and everyone should stay away from repeating comments and not copying them because it caused a negative reputation and the post is also deleted

• +2 1

Every time we made a mistake we learn. So it's a good thing that you took a lesson out of your mistake. This step by step learning will be helpful for you afterward. This passion is in fact required for everyone working there.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

hello everyone hello everyone I hope you all are doing very well firstly I want to tell you that cryptocurrency is a very good and legal platform for learning about digital currency

• +4 1

Since many of us here are sharing our mistakes and experiences with others, this has transformed it into a much better place. Thanks for this piece of advice. Much appreciated!

Yes my dear you are right. You can post about the section related if you are wrong or not know about this so be careful to avoide from this mistake and guide to other people.

It could be the post that was deleted, so your comment will definitely be deleted
And if you want to write a post, it should be a new topic and be useful and have a relationship with cryptocurrencies.

Hi everyone well its very good if someone find his mistake most of the members can't find where the do mistake and again and again do same mistakes so please carefully when make post you have to see and keep in mind you post this before or no and properly search and find knowledge and good contents also

• +3 1

You are absolutely right. We want to make useful posts very carefully. First we want to understand that which posts is suitable for which posts. Then we want to make posts with proper knowledge. 

13 hours ago, Mehboob said:

привет всем привет всем Надеюсь, у вас все хорошо, во-первых, я хочу сказать вам, что криптовалюта - очень хорошая и легальная платформа для изучения цифровой валюты

но гораздо удобнее изучать, если информация достоверная. а когда пишут ничего не смысл в теме, какой в этом смысл? 

Moderators are so much strict about their rules. If you don’t follow all the rules and regulations properly then they have rights to give you punishment. If you leave irrelevant comment and create useless topic then they will delete your post. So post something useful and informative so that your post Will not be deleted. Best of the luck

Thanks dear. In fact, we make a lot of mistakes in this forum. Basically, new members make a lot of mistakes by not following the rules in this forum. In fact, if we follow the rules of this forum, we can benefit a lot more. Basically, other people's posts cannot be copied here. Linguistic and grammatical errors should also be avoided when posting. Also, if you lose patience here, you can’t do better. Basically, you can work patiently in this forum. In that case you can gain a reputation. If you avoid doing the wrong thing, you can do better.

It is good for a person to know a mistake, and it is better for him to correct it and learn from it
Likewise, in creating publications, you must learn more and more and take knowledge about cryptocurrencies in order to create a valuable publication with useful content in order to gain a good reputation and rise to the best and avoid deleting your posts from the forum

Every section is categorised for certain topics which means that we cannot write any topic in any section randomly. For example, the beginners' section is determined for posts that put the basic rules of the platform and for newbies and beginners whose their information about the platform is limited. 

• +5 1

Hello dear friend, yes, this is true. You should pay attention to the topics that must be shared in the beginners section and it is good to learn from mistakes in order not to repeat them.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

As a beginner ,you should read the rules.You should not do anything against the community rules and regulations.If you create creative, informative and knowledgeable topics , there's should not any problem.You must avoid copy pasting.Hope you will enjoy your journey in the forum.We should help each 

Hello my friend
Thank you for the information, because I ran into the same problem and did not know the reason behind deleting posts.
The idea of publishing topics in sections that do not belong to it leads to randomness and the loss of a lot of important information, but I hoped that there would be a notice telling us why the post was deleted so that we would not make the same mistake again.
Have a good day my friends

• +1 1

@luis1410 we should try to put some new ideas to the forum. If repeat words again and again it will not good for us and our posts will be deleted from the forum. So try to create new ideas. 

just joined this platform andI don't want to have much knowledge and information about your topic . sorry from my side I'm still learning new things about crypto world.