I finally realized where I went wrong - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
luis1410

I finally realized where I went wrong

Is very nice to discover your mistake to eradicate the same when the such seems to happen and always work with different topics to have fully knowledge about crypto currencies world.

I am glad I was told by others to read the rules, otherwise I would also be posting random posts. It is easy to find your way inside the forum and the directions given by mods in the rules of the forum are very important to uphold. 

That, is one reason why they erase a post yet you ought to likewise consider that in the event that they erase a post where we said something our post will likewise be erased, additionally the reorder and make copy posts, every one of these reasons lead to the end of a remark

Yes dear there are many reason to delete your posts.yes its good to share your post in the forum section not in the biggener section. I think this forum is very strict in its rule. So follow rules and regulation of this forum to make your post very useful.

Yes dear this problem is with everywhere and it so not easy to say because when we are intitial level so we are not able for creating useful post so therefore our post deleted but with the passage of time we become expert and now post not deleted but without useless.

• +2 1

These may be one reason of post deleted. There are more reason to get delete post. When same topics comes regularly then the post is going to delete. So care about what topic you post or where you did post.   

• +2 1

Yes my dear this forum I not wrong may be we are wrong but we are not confirm about this so for but when we learn then we know where we re wrong then we take a steps and our fault be set.

• +1 1

Hi guyz I am a newbie and I do not know about these sections, but we must be clear with our publications and be important to everyone, and we must pay attention to publishing topics more in order to be important.

It is very important to write in the correct category so that the publications are not eliminated, it happened to me a lot. In these cases, users must write an established topic and see the category in which the topic is written and place it in the correct category, this will make our publications be rated faster and yet we will be gaining a lot of reputation along the way.

• +2 1

It good you came out to realize where you went wrong ,and it would be wise of you to learn from your mistake so that such mistake won't happen again, I am glad your problem has been rectified and things will be going fine with you. 

• +1 1

hey my dear beautiful members. 

how are you all?

oh nice to hear that you realise that where you was wrong but now keep working on it . humans can learn through alot of mistakes.  am i right? 

thank you friend best of luck.

This is why so my of us in this forum could not create a single topic because they still do not understand the right section to place it and this could lead to earning them a warning points or total ban as the topic was wrongly created.

Where you see yourself making mistakes. I think something else. I think you have made a mistake, without realizing it, you are calling your work wrong. You notice your work well. See where the problem is. If the problem is caught then solve it. If you can't solve it then take another job. However, it is not right to call a work a mistake without knowing it.

It good that at early stage you realize why your topic and comments are being deleted, actually is because some members comments at the wrong section or post topics at the wrong section and definitely it will be deleted and moderators do random check at all time and this make the forum safe and keep it away from the scammers, also make sure you understand the topic very well before commenting on it, if we comment on topic with wrong comments our post will definitely be deleted also, we should be careful on how we attempt on topic or comments.

Its really good to find our mistake through our mistake we learn and overcome those .There are many reasons to get our posts deleted one of the main things is always understand our rules and regulations in this forum and work according. I have also made lot of mistakes in this forum and rectify it make sure you don't make that mistake again.

Be careful in your moves and steps which leads you towards failures. But as soon as your realised your weaknesses you get stronger converting your flaws into your power.

Luckily, you realized, good friend, at least you realized it and you didn't continue doing it now, I think you will publish everything in its section as appropriate, but there are still many reasons, not only for that reason it is that they delete your comments, sometimes they delete them because your topic can be not very useful.

I also had committed this mistake and make sure that you rectify the same and this kind of deletion as it is not our mistake if anything is the post and so moderator should think about it.

@luis1410 Hello my friend  the same thing happened with me and now when I read your post I discovered what happened. Yes  you are write you have to make new topic with benefits and good ideas and avoid repeat or copy past 

• +2 1

At times it might be because you did not post in the right section while sometime it maybe that your post must have been deleted

We all make mistakes and after which we wish to collect it and Amend and adjust, we really need to carefully pay attention and in any section we should read about the section first and promptly follow the guidelines of that section in other not to make mistakes and get our posts deleted or even our topics deleted from which will make us lose our earning, let’s be careful.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello dude, Thank goodness someone other than their sibling who made a mistake is an extremely grateful thing you have done since then, assuming we admit our mistakes, then we have to make things better for ourselves, so keep working and writing helpful for your incredible crypto discussion situation. post and even more so do every day once per topic.