Share your experience?? Can crypto talk improve our English?? - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
F4 Shahid Ali

Share your experience?? Can crypto talk improve our English??

Yes why not friend. Those people who are using the English here to comment then besides the comment we also learn English and also improves my English not only mine but for all peoples.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, from my inexperience I can say that cryptocurrency will improve us a lot in English. Because through this site we have to reply to each other's posts in English. In doing so we
I can be much more proficient in English. Above all, cryptocurrency is making us better at English.

My experience on this forum is front of you before the joining this forum I am not perfect or not now i am learning many skills from this forum like creating good post with accurate English grammar but i also create some mistakes but now i am improved my self.

Yes yes i am a student i think i have a lot of english improve.I have gained a lot of experience at this platform.The biggest benefit that I have gained from coming on this platform is that I have learned many things that I never knew before.If I be honest, my English was very weak before coming on this platform,But now a lot of improvement has come in my English.I am very happy about it 

Yeap of course. This will definitely your written skill for sure. At first you have face some difficulties. By doing work here. Sharing your knowledge through post your skill in english must be improve. So work here. Lots of benefits will come.         

• +2 1

Yes of course it can improve your English. With frequent writing of post and topic I think it can increase your writing skill and the way you speak English. And that's why it's the best.

Of course, when working at Cryptotalk, those who do not speak English fluently will have the opportunity to do so, since the work on the platform or demands, I know that many find it tedious to be translating, more if they pay attention to what is doing already in a soon future they will understand it.

Yes it is possible to everyone that you can improve your english skill here . it is a mazing dear you can earn money by easy step . it is very help full for students.

Of course, although it is a forum that makes money and makes you learn about cryptocurrencies, it also increases the power of your English language by creating posts and writing responses.

Am a student so to me no doubt about that cryoto can improve our crammer in English because we read in this forum and we write also when making  a post. 

Sharing experience is a special quality. Many may have trouble speaking English, but by working here you can learn more about English. We must post in English in this forum. Speaking English here can improve the English language, we all have to express our experiences in English.

Yes, I have been English improvised ever since I started working on Cryptotalk..On this .  platform do people work from every country.And our English is improved by reading their posts and talking to them in English. So this is a very good platform to improve your English too. 

Yessss it is doing so in an awfully lovely way...as it is in their rules to type in great words having goood implications by taking after rules i personaly attempt my level best to compose with best english i can ..in this way i regularly utilized to memorize english as wel ..besides i when examined audits it increments my picking power my english and my information it may be a gigantic stage playing part in learning winning ..learning can be within the shape of english and experience etc..

Of course yes it can improve the way we speak English. Frequent reading of topics and writing on topics and also commenting on topic can influence the way we speak English and also our writing skills.

Yes my dear friend I agree with you Crypto talk is a very good plate forum which is very good in case of learning English also because here the members exist from all over the world and you have to use the international language we have to post in English on this website all the time and as a result we practice English language.If we continue to post like this we will one day become English language masters

Yess it is a big platform of learning  and earning  i am feeeling very comfortable here because i am learning many new things on daily basis as .

English ..

And experience ..

I know i have to put good post so first i think then write for all this i even learn english as well this is giving me a good experience ..it is a platform providing many goood opportunities of learning and earning ...

Yes very very highly wall improve because the more you are on it the more you will get to learn and understanding don't stop till we die 

Yes mates cryptotalk can improve our English because when you read people's comments gain knowledge from there you learn how to construct words and how to write correctly, thanks mates you are always welcome.

• +3 1

Hello people, I hope you are well.

I want to know if English is good for using crypto chat?

I think with the help of a secret online platform I can speak English on my face. As we all know, bad stories teach us again, and one thing you should keep in mind is that they are trying to improve our international language.

• Useful or interesting 1

This social event has a genuinely gigantic ideal situation to the customers. It has fundamentally improved my English. Since I joined this assembling, my making and English aptitudes improved because of visit usage of the language.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes mate cryptotalk can improve ones Emglish especially those that do not understand English very well or those that find it hard to compose a long message can now create a meaningful topics for members to learn so the more you dedicated your time to cryptotalk the more you improve.

Yes, of course my brother, I have learned a lot from it today was my first day but I have improved a lot of English in one day, I will learn very good English in the same way. 

Yes, definitely if we are dedicated to learning, then I am sure that we can improve our English  that only if we are able to read others comments too. Because that where the real knowledge is .

• +2 1

the forums are the greatest places to achieve that. don't forget to use an online dictionary though, it will make your finding about unknown words issue easier..

• +2 1